- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 17 September 2013
The Little Walter Tube Amps “Twin” series amps are actually two independent chassis in one head cabinet. The “50/50” configuration has a pair of the Little Walter Tube Amps 50 watt chassis is in tandem. With the advent of the new 22 watt chassis, the “50/22” configuration allows musicians a clean headroom of the 50 watt and the overdriven tones of the 22 in one head cabinet. LWTA offers a special A/B-AB pedal with two channel blending.
You may enjoy...
- Prolight + Sound Guangzhou Sets 2016 Show Dates & Expands Show’s Scale
- Allen & Heath Hires Two New U.S. Rep Firms
- GC Pro Adds New Key Personnel
- Reverb Partners with Guitars for Vets
- The Death of Print Music?
- Retailers Discuss the State of Print Music Sales in 2015
- 2015 NAMM D.C. Fly-In: Largest Advocacy Gathering Yet!
- KMC Now Sole U.S. Distributor for Paiste America