- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 17 September 2013
The Little Walter Tube Amps “Twin” series amps are actually two independent chassis in one head cabinet. The “50/50” configuration has a pair of the Little Walter Tube Amps 50 watt chassis is in tandem. With the advent of the new 22 watt chassis, the “50/22” configuration allows musicians a clean headroom of the 50 watt and the overdriven tones of the 22 in one head cabinet. LWTA offers a special A/B-AB pedal with two channel blending.
You may enjoy...
- Reinhardt Joins Music for All as Marketing Coordinator
- Brothers Gow Fly With Chauvet
- Katherine Weintraub Wins ISSAC; Chooses P. Mauriat Master-97A
- MMR’s Davis Contributes to Who’s on First
- Roland Announces New Personnel Appointments
- Ohana Acoustic Compact Bass
- Ashdown Woodsman Range of Acoustic Amplifiers
- Aranjuez Flurocarbon Strings