- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 17 September 2013
The Little Walter Tube Amps “Twin” series amps are actually two independent chassis in one head cabinet. The “50/50” configuration has a pair of the Little Walter Tube Amps 50 watt chassis is in tandem. With the advent of the new 22 watt chassis, the “50/22” configuration allows musicians a clean headroom of the 50 watt and the overdriven tones of the 22 in one head cabinet. LWTA offers a special A/B-AB pedal with two channel blending.
You may enjoy...
- Chauvet DJ Halloween Scream Test
- Roland Further Expands U.S. Team
- Korg Adds Bingham to Sales Team
- Moogfest Announces Dates for 2016
- Audio-Technica Honors Online Marketing with Samurai Award
- New Appointments at KHS
- Nico Efthymiadis And Shure Celebrate 45-Year Partnership
- NAMM Shows Their Support for the W.O. Smith Music School