- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 17 September 2013
The Little Walter Tube Amps “Twin” series amps are actually two independent chassis in one head cabinet. The “50/50” configuration has a pair of the Little Walter Tube Amps 50 watt chassis is in tandem. With the advent of the new 22 watt chassis, the “50/22” configuration allows musicians a clean headroom of the 50 watt and the overdriven tones of the 22 in one head cabinet. LWTA offers a special A/B-AB pedal with two channel blending.
You may enjoy...
- John Maher’s Wife Ill, Help Needed
- Audix Corporation Names Doss Vice President of Sales and Marketing
- TASCAM Appoints Stopka Director of Business Development
- NAMM Announces Visa-Assist Program
- Genelec Appoints Maclaughlin Education Sales Director
- Fishman Launches Free String Promotion Online To Drive Retail Sales
- DPA Names Mørch Product Manager
- Point Source Audio Mics Violins and Violas for Philly POPS Orchestra