- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 17 September 2013
The Little Walter Tube Amps “Twin” series amps are actually two independent chassis in one head cabinet. The “50/50” configuration has a pair of the Little Walter Tube Amps 50 watt chassis is in tandem. With the advent of the new 22 watt chassis, the “50/22” configuration allows musicians a clean headroom of the 50 watt and the overdriven tones of the 22 in one head cabinet. LWTA offers a special A/B-AB pedal with two channel blending.
You may enjoy...
- Moog Foundation Celebrates Closing of Switched-On Exhibit
- Roland Supports Light Up the Blues Concert
- May Is International Drum Month
- Breedlove Offers Customizable Instruments
- GC Opens New Location in Kansas City
- Celebrate Make Music Day on June 21
- 2015 NAMM Musikmesse Russia and Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia
- ‘New Concept’ for Musikmesse and Prolight + Sound in 2016