- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 17 September 2013
The Little Walter Tube Amps “Twin” series amps are actually two independent chassis in one head cabinet. The “50/50” configuration has a pair of the Little Walter Tube Amps 50 watt chassis is in tandem. With the advent of the new 22 watt chassis, the “50/22” configuration allows musicians a clean headroom of the 50 watt and the overdriven tones of the 22 in one head cabinet. LWTA offers a special A/B-AB pedal with two channel blending.
You may enjoy...
- QSC Promotes Mayfield
- Ufip Cymbals Names Davitt & Hanser as USA Distributor
- SKB Names Gatlin Marketing/Media Assistant
- Music & Arts Announces Music Educator of the Year
- Truetone’s Weil Wins Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- CE Distribution Exclusive Worldwide Distributor of SoZoTM Capacitors
- Breedlove and Bedell Give Guitars Away to Dealers
- Hal Leonard Partners with Loog Guitars for Distribution and Instructional Book and App