- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 17 September 2013
The Little Walter Tube Amps “Twin” series amps are actually two independent chassis in one head cabinet. The “50/50” configuration has a pair of the Little Walter Tube Amps 50 watt chassis is in tandem. With the advent of the new 22 watt chassis, the “50/22” configuration allows musicians a clean headroom of the 50 watt and the overdriven tones of the 22 in one head cabinet. LWTA offers a special A/B-AB pedal with two channel blending.
You may enjoy...
- There is Always Room to Improve – Ned Steinberger of NS Design
- The Market is Growing, I Enjoy Having Dire Straits Songs Explained to me Online, Acoustic Sales and YouTube are Friends, and Other Random Musings…
- A Winning Partnership – Yorkville and The Jersey Surf
- AM&S to Represent dBTechnologies in the U.S.
- Yamaha Extends Alliance with Disneyland Resort
- Guitar Center, Gibson, Fender Cleared in Price Fix Case
- SLM Acquires Kiwi Wind Products
- SABIAN Announces 2015 PASIC Scholarship Winner