- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 17 September 2013
The Little Walter Tube Amps “Twin” series amps are actually two independent chassis in one head cabinet. The “50/50” configuration has a pair of the Little Walter Tube Amps 50 watt chassis is in tandem. With the advent of the new 22 watt chassis, the “50/22” configuration allows musicians a clean headroom of the 50 watt and the overdriven tones of the 22 in one head cabinet. LWTA offers a special A/B-AB pedal with two channel blending.
You may enjoy...
- GC Pro Appoints Riley Marketing Manager
- Conn-Selmer Names Troyka Educational Consultant
- 2015 Best Communities for Music Education Survey Now Open
- Reunion Blues Welcomes Kill Devil Hill Guitarist Mark Zavon
- Craigie Zildjian to be honored at Winter NAMM She Rocks Awards
- Anthem Musical Instruments To Distribute North Bridge Flutes
- Italian Superstar Pino Daniele Chooses DPA Microphones
- Allen & Heaths Qu Series in Guitar Center