The Little Walter Tube Amps “Twin” series amps are actually two independent chassis in one head cabinet. The “50/50” configuration has a pair of the Little Walter Tube Amps 50 watt chassis is in tandem. With the advent of the new 22 watt chassis, the “50/22” configuration allows musicians a clean headroom of the 50 watt and the overdriven tones of the 22 in one head cabinet. LWTA offers a special A/B-AB pedal with two channel blending.
You may enjoy...
- So Long, 2016, and Thanks for all the... Um... Actually: Good Riddance
- The NAMM Foundation and The John Lennon Educational Tour Bus Announce Winners of Lennon Bus Recording Residency
- Ernie Ball Adds KMC Music to Serve as a United States Distribution Partner
- Chauvet Professional Rogue RH1 Hybrid Illuminates New Zealand Coastline
- D’Addario’s Evans Drumheads Features Omar Hakim Playing UV1 Drumheads
- HW Products Names Klingler Manager of Direct Sales
- Korn Drummer Ray Luzier Relies on Auralex
- Allen & Heath Expands U.S. Marketing Team