The Little Walter Tube Amps “Twin” series amps are actually two independent chassis in one head cabinet. The “50/50” configuration has a pair of the Little Walter Tube Amps 50 watt chassis is in tandem. With the advent of the new 22 watt chassis, the “50/22” configuration allows musicians a clean headroom of the 50 watt and the overdriven tones of the 22 in one head cabinet. LWTA offers a special A/B-AB pedal with two channel blending.
You may enjoy...
- Yamaha Joins Forces with Mr. Holland’s Opus Foundation
- TKL Cases Establishes Retailer Support Network
- Roland Announces Roland Cloud Early Access Beta
- Fender Tune App for Android
- Ultimate Ears’ Mike Dias
- 2017 NAMM Best & Worst of Show Awards
- Shure Promotes Skof to VP and CFO
- Julia Fischer Joins D’Addario Orchestral Artist Roster