- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 17 September 2013
The Little Walter Tube Amps “Twin” series amps are actually two independent chassis in one head cabinet. The “50/50” configuration has a pair of the Little Walter Tube Amps 50 watt chassis is in tandem. With the advent of the new 22 watt chassis, the “50/22” configuration allows musicians a clean headroom of the 50 watt and the overdriven tones of the 22 in one head cabinet. LWTA offers a special A/B-AB pedal with two channel blending.
You may enjoy...
- Yorkville Sound to Distribute Gibson Pro Audio Brands for Canada
- KHS Strengthens Combo Dealer Partnerships with New Sales Structure
- KHS Promotes Hankes to School Music Business Unit Manager
- HARMAN Professional Division Appoints Business Development Leaders
- Willcox Guitars Welcomes Cooper as Senior Product Advisory Consultant
- Connolly to Distribute Faith Guitars
- Industry Vet Heckman Announces Retirement
- YCA Names Eaton Chief Marketing Director