- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 04 April 2014
The SM-4 and the SM-4CM use Rubber “O” Rings for the microphone suspension and include a locking knob for microphone positioning. Both models are designed to fit most cylindrical style Condenser or short Shotgun style microphones from 19 mm (.75") to 31 mm (1.25"). The SM-4 offers a standard 5/8”-27 female metal thread while the SM-4CM includes adapters to mount on any standard Camera Hot or Cold Shoe mount.
You may enjoy...
- Peavey Electronics Honored with NAMM Milestone Award
- Brian Ball Appointed President of Ernie Ball, Inc.
- Gibson Bands Donates $50,000 to Wounded Warrior Project, Hosts Scavenger Hunt to Give Away Over $50,000 Worth of Products
- ROLI Names Stein Head of Sales Americas, Launches Equator Synth
- AES Announces that Avid’s Hernandez, Jr. Will be Keynote Speaker at 57th Intl. Conferene
- Ashly Audio Appoints Leslie Executive VP
- HARMAN Acquires SM Pro Audio
- Roland Announces Two Major New Appointments