- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 04 April 2014
The SM-4 and the SM-4CM use Rubber “O” Rings for the microphone suspension and include a locking knob for microphone positioning. Both models are designed to fit most cylindrical style Condenser or short Shotgun style microphones from 19 mm (.75") to 31 mm (1.25"). The SM-4 offers a standard 5/8”-27 female metal thread while the SM-4CM includes adapters to mount on any standard Camera Hot or Cold Shoe mount.
You may enjoy...
- SSL Duality At Legendary Robert Lang Studios In Seattle
- ADJ Plans New Product Showcase & Live Learning Tour Ahead of the Busy Holiday Party Season
- Hurley and Fender Present ‘Strat: 60 Years of the Stratocaster’
- Zildjian Sponsors 10th Year of Berklee Artist-in-Residence Program with Aaron Spears
- Kidzrock Fills Education Gap
- Waller Leaves Orange Amplification
- JAM Industries Buys Davitt & Hanser (D&H) Distribution from Hanser Music Group
- NAMM TEC Awards Celebrates 30 Years and Inducts Nathan East & Ed Cherney into Hall of Fame