- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 04 April 2014
The SM-4 and the SM-4CM use Rubber “O” Rings for the microphone suspension and include a locking knob for microphone positioning. Both models are designed to fit most cylindrical style Condenser or short Shotgun style microphones from 19 mm (.75") to 31 mm (1.25"). The SM-4 offers a standard 5/8”-27 female metal thread while the SM-4CM includes adapters to mount on any standard Camera Hot or Cold Shoe mount.
You may enjoy...
- JHS Honored with Milestone Award
- Join NAMM’s Music Education Advocacy Efforts on Capitol Hill
- JHS & LEWITT sponsor ‘International Producer Of The Year Award’
- Kimberly Freeman Partners with Blackstar Amplification
- Yamaha Appoints Gutwein as Pro Audio & Combo District Manager
- Hoshino Gakki Co. Names Kimihide Hoshino New President
- NAMM Foundation Invests in Music Education for Underserved Students
- Yamaha Appoints Marr Pro Audio & Combo National Account Manager