- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 04 April 2014
The SM-4 and the SM-4CM use Rubber “O” Rings for the microphone suspension and include a locking knob for microphone positioning. Both models are designed to fit most cylindrical style Condenser or short Shotgun style microphones from 19 mm (.75") to 31 mm (1.25"). The SM-4 offers a standard 5/8”-27 female metal thread while the SM-4CM includes adapters to mount on any standard Camera Hot or Cold Shoe mount.
You may enjoy...
- Alesis Exhibits Latest Electronic Drum Kits
- Korg USA Names Sajeva Director of Technology Brands
- GC Opens New Location in N.Y., Closes Store in Indiana
- Sound Technology’s Wilson Receives MBE
- Yamaha Mourns Loss of Prince
- Jupiter Launches New Website for Educators, Parents, Students and Performers
- SoundSynergies Debuts LECTRICare Music/Electronics Specialty Maintenance Conditioner for Electronic Music Gear
- Blue Launches New Website