On January 26, Shure Incorporated announced the passing of their chairman, Rose L. Shure.
Mrs. Shure passed away peacefully at her home.
“For more than 60 years, Mrs. Shure has served as an inspiration to all Shure Associates, past and present,” noted a press release issued by the company. “She was a role model for Shure’s Core Values and basic principles, created by her husband and Company founder, Sidney N. Shure, that have guided the Company.
“The welfare of Shure and its Associates was her highest priority. Business integrity, respect, and fair treatment for all were her motivators. She provided a work environment that inspired creativity, fostered pride in making products of the highest quality, and encouraged all Shure Associates to reach their personal potential.”
Sandy LaMantia, Shure’s CEO stated, “We have had the privilege of working with a truly extraordinary woman. Our Company and many charitable and cultural organizations have benefited from her thoughtfulness and generosity. I am confident that the legacy left to us by Mr. and Mrs. Shure will continue to endure in our hearts and in our minds. That is exactly the way Mr. and Mrs. Shure would want it to be.”
You may enjoy...
- CHAUVET Lights Up Eric Clapton Performances
- SLM to Distribute Warwick Music Group Instruments
- Peavey Sponsors First Annual Decibel Metal & Beer Fest
- Evans and Promark by D’Addario Announce BYOS Tour Dates
- Yamaha Names Winners of Nationwide Competition
- Avid Announces Release of New Book
- Moogfest Reveals Final Additions to Lineup
- 2017 County Music Awards Uses Digital 6000 System from Sennheiser