On January 26, Shure Incorporated announced the passing of their chairman, Rose L. Shure.
Mrs. Shure passed away peacefully at her home.
“For more than 60 years, Mrs. Shure has served as an inspiration to all Shure Associates, past and present,” noted a press release issued by the company. “She was a role model for Shure’s Core Values and basic principles, created by her husband and Company founder, Sidney N. Shure, that have guided the Company.
“The welfare of Shure and its Associates was her highest priority. Business integrity, respect, and fair treatment for all were her motivators. She provided a work environment that inspired creativity, fostered pride in making products of the highest quality, and encouraged all Shure Associates to reach their personal potential.”
Sandy LaMantia, Shure’s CEO stated, “We have had the privilege of working with a truly extraordinary woman. Our Company and many charitable and cultural organizations have benefited from her thoughtfulness and generosity. I am confident that the legacy left to us by Mr. and Mrs. Shure will continue to endure in our hearts and in our minds. That is exactly the way Mr. and Mrs. Shure would want it to be.”
You may enjoy...
- FMIC’s Justin Norvell
- Shure Axient Wireless Management Network Powers the Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay
- DJ Oliver Heldens Named Brand Ambassador and Product Consultant at Denon DJ
- Chauvet Celebrates New Facility In Mexico
- D’Addario Sponsors Recycle and Restring Events to Celebrate International Guitar Month and Earth Day
- Music & Arts Announces 'Upgrade Your Sound' U.S. Tour Dates
- Eastman Music Company Announces Exclusive Partnership with D'Addario
- LsL Instruments Chooses D’Addario NYXL Strings for Entire Range of Solid Body Electric Guitars