- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 21 April 2014
Platinum-selling alternative R&B futurist THE WEEKND enlisted GoPro to exclusively film his recent sold out performance at the O2 Arena in London using their new HERO3+ Black Edition camera. The show happened during the artist and producer’s critically lauded “The Fall” European tour in support of his 2013 chart-topping sophomore opus, Kiss Land. (Video after the break).
GoPro brings viewers up-close-and-personal during the show, capturing the most rousing and frenetic moments intimately. The 7 minute long video places audiences on stage with THE WEEKND as he ignites fan favorites like "The Town," and "Belong to the World." As the packed venue watches intently, the GoPro team utilizes the lightweight and super high-definition HERO3+ Black Edition camera to capture a concert experience that’s never been caught before. .
The HERO3+ Black Edition/Music is a musician-focused version of our best selling HERO3+ Black Edition camera, including everything needed to capture professional quality photos and video of any music moment, from practice to performance. These mounts made for music makes it easy for musicians and DJs to mount the camera to instruments, turntables, mic stands and other stage equipment to capture immersive GoPro-style footage and unique points of view. Artists can also use the GoPro App on a mobile device to control the camera if it's mounted out of reach, while GoPro's free editing software, GoPro Studio, makes it easy to edit professional looking videos for self-promotion across social media channels.
You may enjoy...
- Breedlove Offers Customizable Instruments
- GC Opens New Location in Kansas City
- Audio-Technica Provides Microphone Solutions for 2015 CMA's
- GC Pro Supports Audio Alchemist Event
- Celebrate Make Music Day on June 21
- 2015 NAMM Musikmesse Russia and Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia
- CHAUVET DJ Geysers Used at British Artistic Gymnastics Championships
- Chauvet Lights It Up Blue for World Autism Awareness Day