Platinum-selling alternative R&B futurist THE WEEKND enlisted GoPro to exclusively film his recent sold out performance at the O2 Arena in London using their new HERO3+ Black Edition camera. The show happened during the artist and producer’s critically lauded “The Fall” European tour in support of his 2013 chart-topping sophomore opus, Kiss Land. (Video after the break).
GoPro brings viewers up-close-and-personal during the show, capturing the most rousing and frenetic moments intimately. The 7 minute long video places audiences on stage with THE WEEKND as he ignites fan favorites like "The Town," and "Belong to the World." As the packed venue watches intently, the GoPro team utilizes the lightweight and super high-definition HERO3+ Black Edition camera to capture a concert experience that’s never been caught before. .
The HERO3+ Black Edition/Music is a musician-focused version of our best selling HERO3+ Black Edition camera, including everything needed to capture professional quality photos and video of any music moment, from practice to performance. These mounts made for music makes it easy for musicians and DJs to mount the camera to instruments, turntables, mic stands and other stage equipment to capture immersive GoPro-style footage and unique points of view. Artists can also use the GoPro App on a mobile device to control the camera if it's mounted out of reach, while GoPro's free editing software, GoPro Studio, makes it easy to edit professional looking videos for self-promotion across social media channels.
You may enjoy...
- Music & Arts Announces 'Upgrade Your Sound' U.S. Tour Dates
- Chauvet Acquires ChamSys
- Eastman Music Company Announces Exclusive Partnership with D'Addario
- LsL Instruments Chooses D’Addario NYXL Strings for Entire Range of Solid Body Electric Guitars
- GHS Launches New Line of Shirts
- Shure Named One of 2016’s ‘Best and Brightest Companies to Work For’
- MusicFirst Partners with Sountrap
- Heid Music’s ‘The Big 10+ Contest’ Aims to Put More Than $30,000 into School Music Programs in March