To celebrate 40 years of crafting exceptional guitars, Taylor Guitars has teamed with Ultimate Ears, the leader in custom in-ear monitors used by musicians around the globe, to offer one lucky fan the chance of a lifetime: to build their own custom Taylor guitar at the Taylor Guitars factory in Southern California, matched with special edition custom in-ear monitors from Ultimate Ears, adorned with ebony wood supplied by Taylor.
The winner of the Ultimate Custom Taylor Sweepstakes and a guest will experience the intricacies of Taylor's guitar-building processes through an exclusive behind-the-scenes factory tour, work with Taylor's custom guitar experts to select wood for their custom guitar, and enjoy a meet-and-greet with company co-founder Bob Taylor.
The sweepstakes prize package also includes roundtrip airfare and accommodations in San Diego, Taylor and Ultimate Ears merchandise, and a visit to Ultimate Ears in Irvine, Calif. One runner-up will receive a pack of Ultimate Ears 900s Noise-Isolating Earphones and a prize pack featuring Taylor Guitars and Ultimate Ears merchandise.
Now through June 10, fans can enter-to-win by visiting the Taylor Guitars website at www.taylorguitars.com/promotions/ultimate-taylor. For a complete list of rules and regulations, please visit www.taylorguitars.com/promotions/ultimate-taylor
You may enjoy...
- DJ Oliver Heldens Named Brand Ambassador and Product Consultant at Denon DJ
- Chauvet Acquires ChamSys
- Eastman Music Company Announces Exclusive Partnership with D'Addario
- GHS Launches New Line of Shirts
- MusicFirst Partners with Sountrap
- Fred W. Gretsch Visits Hal Leonard
- Musikmesse 2017: Business Academy Inspired by SOMM
- 30th Annual KMC Music EPU Charity Golf Tournament