- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 25 April 2014
To celebrate 40 years of crafting exceptional guitars, Taylor Guitars has teamed with Ultimate Ears, the leader in custom in-ear monitors used by musicians around the globe, to offer one lucky fan the chance of a lifetime: to build their own custom Taylor guitar at the Taylor Guitars factory in Southern California, matched with special edition custom in-ear monitors from Ultimate Ears, adorned with ebony wood supplied by Taylor.
The winner of the Ultimate Custom Taylor Sweepstakes and a guest will experience the intricacies of Taylor's guitar-building processes through an exclusive behind-the-scenes factory tour, work with Taylor's custom guitar experts to select wood for their custom guitar, and enjoy a meet-and-greet with company co-founder Bob Taylor.
The sweepstakes prize package also includes roundtrip airfare and accommodations in San Diego, Taylor and Ultimate Ears merchandise, and a visit to Ultimate Ears in Irvine, Calif. One runner-up will receive a pack of Ultimate Ears 900s Noise-Isolating Earphones and a prize pack featuring Taylor Guitars and Ultimate Ears merchandise.
Now through June 10, fans can enter-to-win by visiting the Taylor Guitars website at www.taylorguitars.com/promotions/ultimate-taylor. For a complete list of rules and regulations, please visit www.taylorguitars.com/promotions/ultimate-taylor
You may enjoy...
- John Maher’s Wife Ill, Help Needed
- Audix Corporation Names Doss Vice President of Sales and Marketing
- TASCAM Appoints Stopka Director of Business Development
- NAMM Announces Visa-Assist Program
- Genelec Appoints Maclaughlin Education Sales Director
- Fishman Launches Free String Promotion Online To Drive Retail Sales
- DPA Names Mørch Product Manager
- Point Source Audio Mics Violins and Violas for Philly POPS Orchestra