The first meeting between McFadden Sales, Inc. and Shure Incorporated occurred in 1939, when Founder Bill McFadden met S.N. Shure and decided to strike a partnership. This year, Shure is honored to celebrate 75 years with McFadden Sales as a Shure sales representative.
“When you look back at the history of our Company, there are a number of factors that have contributed to our success,” said Mark Humrichouser, General Manager for the Shure Americas Business Unit.
“One of those success factors is the strong relationship we have with all of our distributors and sales rep firms, like McFadden Sales. We greatly appreciate their efforts to not only sell our products, but also to represent and champion the Shure brand.”
McFadden Sales has been a premier sales and marketing company, servicing the Midwest, and representing professional audio equipment and musical instrument manufacturers since 1938. The company’s longstanding mission is to provide, maintain, and sell the best available products—with an emphasis on building long-term, profitable business relationships, reinforced by honesty and ethical business practices.
You may enjoy...
- 2017 Don Johnson Award Winners: Full Compass' Susan and Jonathan Lipp
- FingerWeights Global Introduces Training Product at NAMM
- New Deal in Place Between Hal Leonard and DW
- Yorkville's Tim Marshall with MMR's Matt King
- Roland Names Alli VP of Artist Relations and Business Development
- SLM Marketplace Offers Special NAMM 2017 Union Station Promotion
- TMP-Pro to Exhibit at a Separate Booth from The Music People at the 2017 NAMM Show
- Légère 'PRO' Program