- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 25 April 2014
The first meeting between McFadden Sales, Inc. and Shure Incorporated occurred in 1939, when Founder Bill McFadden met S.N. Shure and decided to strike a partnership. This year, Shure is honored to celebrate 75 years with McFadden Sales as a Shure sales representative.
“When you look back at the history of our Company, there are a number of factors that have contributed to our success,” said Mark Humrichouser, General Manager for the Shure Americas Business Unit.
“One of those success factors is the strong relationship we have with all of our distributors and sales rep firms, like McFadden Sales. We greatly appreciate their efforts to not only sell our products, but also to represent and champion the Shure brand.”
McFadden Sales has been a premier sales and marketing company, servicing the Midwest, and representing professional audio equipment and musical instrument manufacturers since 1938. The company’s longstanding mission is to provide, maintain, and sell the best available products—with an emphasis on building long-term, profitable business relationships, reinforced by honesty and ethical business practices.
You may enjoy...
- CAD Taps Dockrill As Regional Sales Manager
- YCA Names Eaton Chief Marketing Director
- Zildjian Present Dealer Award to Dale's Drum Shop; Present Cymbal to Sam Ash Music
- Boulder Creek Announces New Line of Remington Series Guitars
- TEC Tracks Amplifies Pro Audio’s Presence at Summer NAMM
- CAD Audio Promotes Roop to VP, Business Development
- CHAUVET DJ Intimidators Used In Dolly Parton Show
- Marshall USA Seeks Regional Business Managers