- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 25 April 2014
The first meeting between McFadden Sales, Inc. and Shure Incorporated occurred in 1939, when Founder Bill McFadden met S.N. Shure and decided to strike a partnership. This year, Shure is honored to celebrate 75 years with McFadden Sales as a Shure sales representative.
“When you look back at the history of our Company, there are a number of factors that have contributed to our success,” said Mark Humrichouser, General Manager for the Shure Americas Business Unit.
“One of those success factors is the strong relationship we have with all of our distributors and sales rep firms, like McFadden Sales. We greatly appreciate their efforts to not only sell our products, but also to represent and champion the Shure brand.”
McFadden Sales has been a premier sales and marketing company, servicing the Midwest, and representing professional audio equipment and musical instrument manufacturers since 1938. The company’s longstanding mission is to provide, maintain, and sell the best available products—with an emphasis on building long-term, profitable business relationships, reinforced by honesty and ethical business practices.
You may enjoy...
- GC Opens New Location in Kansas City
- Nate Morton Shares Drum-Cam Footage from The Voice
- 2015 NAMM Musikmesse Russia and Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia
- ‘New Concept’ for Musikmesse and Prolight + Sound in 2016
- Sennheiser Delivers At Juno Awards
- Chauvet Lights It Up Blue for World Autism Awareness Day
- New GC in Columbia, S.C.
- Drum Workshop’s Chris Lombardi