- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 30 April 2014
Jupiter Band Instruments has launched a new integrated marketing campaign dubbed "Banded,” which highlights the common ground shared amongmusicians, music educators, parents of musicians, school music retailers, and Jupiter. The campaign demonstratesJupiter's brand values and how their role is aligned with all aspects of music education, the lives of musicians, and the love of music.
The Banded campaign tells the story of how people become engaged and connected with school music, whether as an active participant or as a supporter. The campaign will live on a wide range of platforms, including: print ads, videos, social media, in-store merchandising, and events.
"We've spent a lot of time during the last two years looking at what makes the school music community different" states Mike Robinson, Director of Marketing for Jupiter Band Instruments, Mapex Drums, and Majestic Concert Percussion. "What we found is profound, but not all that surprising. It's simply the love of music and the belief that it plays an important role in society. It teaches discipline, teamwork, determination, empathy, social awareness, and a number of other great qualities worth embracing. Jupiter is happy to help tell that story."
For more information on Jupiter Band Instruments visit: http://www.jupitermusic.com/
Visit the Jupiter Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/JupiterBandInstruments
Jupiter on Twitter: @JupiterWinds
You may enjoy...
- JHS Appoints Pieters Musical Agencies as New Benelux Agent
- Music Group Welcomes Adorama to Dealer Network
- Slash to Receive Les Paul Award at NAMM TEC Awards
- Arturia appoints Goldheim as President, U.S. Operations
- Aurisonics Names Volkerding National Sales Manager
- Boulder Creek Guitars Names Hurwitz VP
- Rolling Stone and D’Addario Announce Next Young Gun Contest Winner
- Rolling Stone & D'Addario Announce 30 Best Young Guitarists of 2014