Jupiter Band Instruments has launched a new integrated marketing campaign dubbed "Banded,” which highlights the common ground shared amongmusicians, music educators, parents of musicians, school music retailers, and Jupiter. The campaign demonstratesJupiter's brand values and how their role is aligned with all aspects of music education, the lives of musicians, and the love of music.
The Banded campaign tells the story of how people become engaged and connected with school music, whether as an active participant or as a supporter. The campaign will live on a wide range of platforms, including: print ads, videos, social media, in-store merchandising, and events.
"We've spent a lot of time during the last two years looking at what makes the school music community different" states Mike Robinson, Director of Marketing for Jupiter Band Instruments, Mapex Drums, and Majestic Concert Percussion. "What we found is profound, but not all that surprising. It's simply the love of music and the belief that it plays an important role in society. It teaches discipline, teamwork, determination, empathy, social awareness, and a number of other great qualities worth embracing. Jupiter is happy to help tell that story."
For more information on Jupiter Band Instruments visit: http://www.jupitermusic.com/
Visit the Jupiter Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/JupiterBandInstruments
Jupiter on Twitter: @JupiterWinds
You may enjoy...
- Alfred Music Announces 2016 Premier Dealer Awards
- Yamaha Joins Forces with Mr. Holland’s Opus Foundation
- Roland Announces Roland Cloud Early Access Beta
- Fender Tune App for Android
- Grand Opening of Jordan Kitt’s Rockville Showroom and Music Education Center
- 'Musikmesse Insider' to Continue at 2017 Gathering
- Guitarist’s are Taking the Ernie Ball Paradigm Challenge
- Shure Promotes Skof to VP and CFO