Music & Arts, the largest band and orchestra instrument retailer and lesson provider, has increased its presence in Washington State to 13 stores with the addition of six Mills Music locations. Effective immediately, Mills Music locations in Bellevue, Bothell, Burien, Issaquah, Kent and Redmond are now part of the Music & Arts family of stores. This acquisition comes on the heels of the retailer acquiring seven Music Center stores in Washington in February, making Music & Arts the largest music retailer and lesson provider in the state.
Music & Arts specializes in the sale and rental of musical instruments, instrument repairs, and music lessons, especially for the beginning and student musician. With 134 locations nationwide and a full-service website, Music & Arts is the one-stop-shop for parents, educators and students for all of their music education needs. The acquisitions in Washington also benefit local schools and music educators by bringing multiple Music & Arts educational representatives to the market to directly service schools' music needs.
"After 40 years of serving the Seattle community, we are excited to enter our next chapter as a member of the Music & Arts family. Music & Arts' commitment to music education and customer service matches our dedication to prioritizing our customers' needs. We look forward to Music & Arts continuing the Mills Music legacy within Seattle and fostering a lifelong love of music in the community." - Mike Mills, President and Founder of Mills Music
"We are thrilled to add Seattle to our retail footprint in Washington State by welcoming Mills Music customers to Music & Arts. We are committed to upholding Mills Music's dedication to its customers while continuing our commitment to top-notch customer service and music education." - Kenny O'Brien, CEO of Music & Arts
For additional information about store locations, please visit www.musicarts.com/seattle.
You may enjoy...
- Ultimate Support Announces Partnership with OnTrack Sales
- TRX Cymbals Now Available At Musician’s Friend and GuitarCenter.com
- Hit Like A Girl Contest Champion Helen De La Rosa To Perform At PASIC 2016
- DPA Microphones Amplifies Multimedia Collaboration During The Scheherazade Project
- Shure Selected as a Vendor Excellence Award Recipient
- The Namm Foundation and The John Lennon Educational Tour Bus Seek Music Programs for a Recording Residency
- Bandit Lites Adds More Elation Gear to Inventory
- Chauvet Creates Worship Environment in Former Outlet Store