- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 27 April 2014
Yamaha has appointed Timothy Caton as a new district manager for the company’s Pro Audio & Combo Division. His territory will include Arkansas, Missouri, Kansas, Tennessee, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Illinois and parts of Alabama.
“Based on Tim’s extensive background in music sales and management, he will be able to seamlessly fit into our corporate culture and service our valued dealers at the high level they expect from Yamaha,” says Reed Larrimore, national sales director, Pro Audio & Combo Division, Yamaha.
Prior to joining Yamaha, Caton served as regional sales manager at Eastman Music Company, presiding over a significant increase in product sales.
Previously, at Conn-Selmer, he held the position of director of marketing communications and served as a district sales manager. Retail experience includes positions at Brook Mays and Instrumental Influence.
Caton earned a Bachelor of Arts in Music and Business Administration at Central Missouri State University.
You may enjoy...
- SSL Duality At Legendary Robert Lang Studios In Seattle
- Studio One and Megadeth's David Ellefson
- Hurley and Fender Present ‘Strat: 60 Years of the Stratocaster’
- Little Kids Rock to Honor Joan Jett at Annual Benefit
- Zildjian Sponsors 10th Year of Berklee Artist-in-Residence Program with Aaron Spears
- Grover Pro Announces Partnership With Hammerax
- Omacro Boasts Expanded Features and New Members
- JAM Industries Buys Davitt & Hanser (D&H) Distribution from Hanser Music Group