- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 27 April 2014
Yamaha has appointed Timothy Caton as a new district manager for the company’s Pro Audio & Combo Division. His territory will include Arkansas, Missouri, Kansas, Tennessee, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Illinois and parts of Alabama.
“Based on Tim’s extensive background in music sales and management, he will be able to seamlessly fit into our corporate culture and service our valued dealers at the high level they expect from Yamaha,” says Reed Larrimore, national sales director, Pro Audio & Combo Division, Yamaha.
Prior to joining Yamaha, Caton served as regional sales manager at Eastman Music Company, presiding over a significant increase in product sales.
Previously, at Conn-Selmer, he held the position of director of marketing communications and served as a district sales manager. Retail experience includes positions at Brook Mays and Instrumental Influence.
Caton earned a Bachelor of Arts in Music and Business Administration at Central Missouri State University.
You may enjoy...
- JBL Title Sponsor for AudioMasters Benefit Golf Tournament Day One
- Roland Supports Light Up the Blues Concert
- Fender Adds First Ever Chief Marketing Officer
- SLM to Distribute Ponzol Mouthpieces
- Casio to Sponsor 10th Annual ASCAP 'I Create Music' Expo
- Celebrate Make Music Day on June 21
- Nate Morton Shares Drum-Cam Footage from The Voice
- 2015 NAMM Musikmesse Russia and Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia