- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 27 April 2014
Yamaha has appointed Timothy Caton as a new district manager for the company’s Pro Audio & Combo Division. His territory will include Arkansas, Missouri, Kansas, Tennessee, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Illinois and parts of Alabama.
“Based on Tim’s extensive background in music sales and management, he will be able to seamlessly fit into our corporate culture and service our valued dealers at the high level they expect from Yamaha,” says Reed Larrimore, national sales director, Pro Audio & Combo Division, Yamaha.
Prior to joining Yamaha, Caton served as regional sales manager at Eastman Music Company, presiding over a significant increase in product sales.
Previously, at Conn-Selmer, he held the position of director of marketing communications and served as a district sales manager. Retail experience includes positions at Brook Mays and Instrumental Influence.
Caton earned a Bachelor of Arts in Music and Business Administration at Central Missouri State University.
You may enjoy...
- NAMM Foundation Visits Best Communities for Music Education
- Expanded SLM Management Team Gather for First Strategy Meeting
- Canada’s Prime Minister Visits Riversong Guitars
- Harman Professional’s Scott Robbins
- Sam Ash Hosts Homecoming Clinic for Ministry Guitarist
- Willcox Guitars Adds Anthony Terrezza to Team of Advisory Artists
- Batten Wraps Successful Ash Clinic Tour With TriplePlay
- Broad-range of Activities at Music China Converging Business, Music, and Culture