- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 27 April 2014
Yamaha has appointed Timothy Caton as a new district manager for the company’s Pro Audio & Combo Division. His territory will include Arkansas, Missouri, Kansas, Tennessee, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Illinois and parts of Alabama.
“Based on Tim’s extensive background in music sales and management, he will be able to seamlessly fit into our corporate culture and service our valued dealers at the high level they expect from Yamaha,” says Reed Larrimore, national sales director, Pro Audio & Combo Division, Yamaha.
Prior to joining Yamaha, Caton served as regional sales manager at Eastman Music Company, presiding over a significant increase in product sales.
Previously, at Conn-Selmer, he held the position of director of marketing communications and served as a district sales manager. Retail experience includes positions at Brook Mays and Instrumental Influence.
Caton earned a Bachelor of Arts in Music and Business Administration at Central Missouri State University.
You may enjoy...
- Retailers Discuss the State of Print Music Sales in 2015
- 2015 NAMM D.C. Fly-In: Largest Advocacy Gathering Yet!
- The Secret to Success? Adaptability
- Thunder Road Guitars Takes Seattle By Storm
- Ready for Summer NAMM?
- New Company Video from DR Strings
- Korg USA Supports Long Island Cares’ 2015 Initiative
- KMC Music Rolls Out 'Back to School Sales Bonanza' Promotion Through July 31st