National Educational Music Co., Ltd. (NEMC) has hired Ron Beaudoin as chief sales & marketing officer. In this newly formed role, he will be responsible for all sales and marketing initiatives for the company’s educational, rental affiliate, Internet and wholesale proprietary sales channels.
Beaudoin joins NEMC with over 30 years experience in the music products industry. He has held various sales and management positions of increasing responsibility in the school music dealers segment including educational and institutional sales, marketing and executive management. He is the former owner of Mobile Music of South Jersey and most recently held the position of executive vice president of sales and marketing for Music & Arts, a division of Guitar Center.
NEMC president, David Benedetto, stated “we are very excited to have Ron join our team. Ron’s in-depth experience will be invaluable as we move forward with new initiatives to grow the business. His dedication and passion towards music education match NEMC’s core principles. For over 50 years NEMC has been a trusted leading provider of band and orchestra products and the NEMC Affiliate Rental Program has been a key factor in the success of music retailers throughout the country.”
Beaudoin attended Glassboro State College in NJ and studied Music Theory with a business concentration. As a sax and flute player, he has shared the stage with jazz greats such as Urbie Green, Louie Bellson and Gerry Mulligan. Mr. Beaudoin has provided clinics and workshops for various colleges and universities, state MEA conferences and school districts on topics including leadership, music advocacy and instrument repair. He has supported music advocacy by serving on the board of directors for the New Jersey Music Educators Association, the Give a Note Foundation, Fairfax Arts Coalition for Education and the newly formed Crescendo Foundation.
You may enjoy...
- Ashdown Establishes Ashdown USA LLC
- DPA Microphones Amplifies Multimedia Collaboration During The Scheherazade Project
- Shure Selected as a Vendor Excellence Award Recipient
- Casio Names Dallas Piano Gallery as 2016 Grand Hybrid Dealer of The Year
- TMP-Pro Adds Roland Professional Audio/Visual to its Pro Line Card
- D’Addario Official String Sponsorship at the Lockn’ Festival
- Bandit Lites Adds More Elation Gear to Inventory
- GC Names Truesdale Chairman of the Board of Directors