- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 28 April 2014
Roland Corporation U.S. announces the new appointments of Richard Katz as regional sales manager for the Southeast region and Luis Aguilar as the district sales manager for the northern Midwest region.
Richard Katz brings the wealth of 31 years with Roland to his new role as the regional sales manager for the Southeast and Puerto Rico. Roland Corporation U.S. Vice President Brian Alli said, “Richard has been instrumental in the launch of so many legendary Roland and BOSS products over the years. In his new role at Roland, he can share this wealth of knowledge as we continue to launch landmark products in 2014 and in the years ahead.”
As an integral part of Roland’s field sales support team since 2008, Luis Aguilar is equipped with first-hand sales experience and is ready to take on a newly established territory as the district sales manager for the northern Midwest. Roland Corporation U.S. Vice President Brian Alli added, “Luis is a celebrated member of Roland’s sales team, brings a high level of experience to the territory, and is poised to help maximize sales for this new territory.”
You may enjoy...
- Manhasset Specialty Names Roberts President and General Manager
- Hal Leonard Deal with G-Technology Has Huge Capacity for Success
- Backun Partners with Sodiam for Exclusive Distribution in China
- Mary Luehrsen - 2015 Don Johnson Industry Service Award Winner
- Peavey Electronics Honored with NAMM Milestone Award
- Brian Ball Appointed President of Ernie Ball, Inc.
- Gibson Bands Donates $50,000 to Wounded Warrior Project, Hosts Scavenger Hunt to Give Away Over $50,000 Worth of Products
- AES Announces that Avid’s Hernandez, Jr. Will be Keynote Speaker at 57th Intl. Conferene