- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 28 April 2014
Roland Corporation U.S. announces the new appointments of Richard Katz as regional sales manager for the Southeast region and Luis Aguilar as the district sales manager for the northern Midwest region.
Richard Katz brings the wealth of 31 years with Roland to his new role as the regional sales manager for the Southeast and Puerto Rico. Roland Corporation U.S. Vice President Brian Alli said, “Richard has been instrumental in the launch of so many legendary Roland and BOSS products over the years. In his new role at Roland, he can share this wealth of knowledge as we continue to launch landmark products in 2014 and in the years ahead.”
As an integral part of Roland’s field sales support team since 2008, Luis Aguilar is equipped with first-hand sales experience and is ready to take on a newly established territory as the district sales manager for the northern Midwest. Roland Corporation U.S. Vice President Brian Alli added, “Luis is a celebrated member of Roland’s sales team, brings a high level of experience to the territory, and is poised to help maximize sales for this new territory.”
You may enjoy...
- SSL Duality At Legendary Robert Lang Studios In Seattle
- Paul McCartney Adopts Avid Everywhere for Historic “Out There” Tour
- Faber Announces Publishing Partnership with Lang Lang to be Distributed by Alfred
- Hurley and Fender Present ‘Strat: 60 Years of the Stratocaster’
- Zildjian Sponsors 10th Year of Berklee Artist-in-Residence Program with Aaron Spears
- Hal Leonard Hosts John Williams
- New Website for Dave Smith Instruments
- Registration Open for The 2015 NAMM Show