- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 28 April 2014
Roland Corporation U.S. announces the new appointments of Richard Katz as regional sales manager for the Southeast region and Luis Aguilar as the district sales manager for the northern Midwest region.
Richard Katz brings the wealth of 31 years with Roland to his new role as the regional sales manager for the Southeast and Puerto Rico. Roland Corporation U.S. Vice President Brian Alli said, “Richard has been instrumental in the launch of so many legendary Roland and BOSS products over the years. In his new role at Roland, he can share this wealth of knowledge as we continue to launch landmark products in 2014 and in the years ahead.”
As an integral part of Roland’s field sales support team since 2008, Luis Aguilar is equipped with first-hand sales experience and is ready to take on a newly established territory as the district sales manager for the northern Midwest. Roland Corporation U.S. Vice President Brian Alli added, “Luis is a celebrated member of Roland’s sales team, brings a high level of experience to the territory, and is poised to help maximize sales for this new territory.”
You may enjoy...
- Warwick Handling European Distribution for Aquila
- Visual Sound is Now Truetone
- Brothers Gow Fly With Chauvet
- Jersey Surf Drum Corps Chooses Yorkville for Sound Stadium PA Solution
- Manhasset Receives Green Manufacturing Award
- Alain Boublil Tours Hal Leonard
- Ashdown Woodsman Range of Acoustic Amplifiers
- Aranjuez Flurocarbon Strings