- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 28 April 2014
Roland Corporation U.S. announces the new appointments of Richard Katz as regional sales manager for the Southeast region and Luis Aguilar as the district sales manager for the northern Midwest region.
Richard Katz brings the wealth of 31 years with Roland to his new role as the regional sales manager for the Southeast and Puerto Rico. Roland Corporation U.S. Vice President Brian Alli said, “Richard has been instrumental in the launch of so many legendary Roland and BOSS products over the years. In his new role at Roland, he can share this wealth of knowledge as we continue to launch landmark products in 2014 and in the years ahead.”
As an integral part of Roland’s field sales support team since 2008, Luis Aguilar is equipped with first-hand sales experience and is ready to take on a newly established territory as the district sales manager for the northern Midwest. Roland Corporation U.S. Vice President Brian Alli added, “Luis is a celebrated member of Roland’s sales team, brings a high level of experience to the territory, and is poised to help maximize sales for this new territory.”
You may enjoy...
- Ibanez and Paul Stanley Reunite
- Chauvet DJ's 'The World's EZ-est DJ Contest'
- Korg USA to Distribute Dean Markley
- The Expendables Return With 2015 Winter Blackout Tour
- Oriolo Guitars Makes $40,000 Instrument Donation to GITC
- Aurisonics Names Volkerding National Sales Manager
- DPA Microphones Appoints New Distributors
- Fishman Fluence Sponsors Sweepstakes