- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 13 July 2014
The Schimmel Piano Company has selected Young Chang North America to manufacture the Fridolin piano exclusively for Schimmel dealers. The Fridolin is described as, “an exceptional piano that maintains the fine tradition of the Schimmel Piano Company [that] will now replace the price point of the previous May Berlin piano.”
The new Fridolin line will consist of a 48" and 52" vertical and a 5'2" and 6'1" Grand at very competitive price points. "At Young Chang we are proud that Schimmel has selected our company to produce this great addition to the Schimmel family of pianos" states Larry Fresch, COO Young Chang North America.
Featuring: AAA Solid Spruce Soundboards, German Roslau Wire, All Maple Action Parts and Cold Pressed Hammers.
Brother to Wilhelm, the founder of Schimmel Piano in Germany, Fridolin Schimmel came to the United States and founded his own piano company in 1893. Fridolin's new home in Minnesota was ideal for piano manufacturing with its tradition of high-grade lumber. With the combination of piano designs and materials, the Fridolin piano developed an excellent reputation, as did his brother in Germany.
You may enjoy...
- Manhasset Specialty Names Roberts President and General Manager
- Hal Leonard Deal with G-Technology Has Huge Capacity for Success
- Yamaha Takes Home Four Dealers' Choice Awards
- Craigie Zildjian Honored at 2015 SheRocks Awards
- D'Addario Team Receives MMR Dealers' Choice Award
- Peavey Electronics Honored with NAMM Milestone Award
- Focusrite Novation Announces New Appointments
- Wenger Names Jollay VP of Marketing and Product Development