- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 13 July 2014
The Schimmel Piano Company has selected Young Chang North America to manufacture the Fridolin piano exclusively for Schimmel dealers. The Fridolin is described as, “an exceptional piano that maintains the fine tradition of the Schimmel Piano Company [that] will now replace the price point of the previous May Berlin piano.”
The new Fridolin line will consist of a 48" and 52" vertical and a 5'2" and 6'1" Grand at very competitive price points. "At Young Chang we are proud that Schimmel has selected our company to produce this great addition to the Schimmel family of pianos" states Larry Fresch, COO Young Chang North America.
Featuring: AAA Solid Spruce Soundboards, German Roslau Wire, All Maple Action Parts and Cold Pressed Hammers.
Brother to Wilhelm, the founder of Schimmel Piano in Germany, Fridolin Schimmel came to the United States and founded his own piano company in 1893. Fridolin's new home in Minnesota was ideal for piano manufacturing with its tradition of high-grade lumber. With the combination of piano designs and materials, the Fridolin piano developed an excellent reputation, as did his brother in Germany.
You may enjoy...
- Fishman Launches Free String Promotion Online To Drive Retail Sales
- DPA Names Mørch Product Manager
- Point Source Audio Mics Violins and Violas for Philly POPS Orchestra
- Peaksware Hosts Community Block Party
- Manhasset Stands Feature New Colorful Packaging
- Légère is Giving Five Schools 20 Limited Edition Mouthpiece Kits
- Hal Leonard Launches Enhanced Dealer Access Website
- D’Addario String Recycling at XPoNential Music Fest