“As our Company has grown, we needed to ensure the strength of our senior leadership team,” said Sandy LaMantia, president and CEO of Shure Incorporated. “These promotions are well earned. The decades of experience these four individuals possess will help guide our organization and position us for continued long-term success.”
Ray Crawford has been promoted to vice president of Strategic Planning and Integration. He will continue to lead the Corporate Strategy, Global Business Development, and Global Product Management functions. Ray has been with Shure since 2005, before which he was Director of Strategy and Business Development at U.S. Robotics Corporation. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Economics from Northwestern University and an MBA from the University of Chicago’s Graduate School for Business.
Mark Humrichouser has been named vice president of the Americas Business Unit. He will continue to lead the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Training and Support functions for North and South America. Before joining Shure in 2006, Mark worked for Sennheiser U.S. as Industry Team Manager, Regional Sales Manager, and Regional Market Development Manager.
Meg Madison has been promoted to vice president of Human Resources. She will continue to lead the Global Human Resources function. Before Meg joined Shure in 2005, she worked for United Airlines, as a director at Destination Hotels and Resorts and Radisson/Hyatt hotel organizations, and as a manager at Automatic Data Processing (ADP).
Tom Kundmann has been named assistant vice president of Product Development and in this role he will continue to lead Digital Wireless Product Development. He has a Bachelor’s Degree (BSEE) and a Master’s Degree from the University of Illinois-Champaign and holds six U.S. patents in wireless technology. Before joining Shure in 2009, Tom worked for Motorola Networks in various technical and managerial positions.
You may enjoy...
- So Long, 2016, and Thanks for all the... Um... Actually: Good Riddance
- The NAMM Foundation and The John Lennon Educational Tour Bus Announce Winners of Lennon Bus Recording Residency
- Ernie Ball Adds KMC Music to Serve as a United States Distribution Partner
- Chauvet Professional Rogue RH1 Hybrid Illuminates New Zealand Coastline
- D’Addario’s Evans Drumheads Features Omar Hakim Playing UV1 Drumheads
- HW Products Names Klingler Manager of Direct Sales
- Korn Drummer Ray Luzier Relies on Auralex
- Allen & Heath Expands U.S. Marketing Team