The Reserve cut for clarinet is built on a standard thickness blank and features a shorter vamp, rounded tip corners, and a traditional tip thickness. Reserve Bb Clarinet reeds are offered in boxes of 10 and packs of two reeds in strengths from 2.0 – 4.5 with a special 3.0+ strength. Retail: $43. The Reserve Classic cut for clarinet is built on a thicker blank and offers a longer vamp, squared tip corners, and a thicker tip. Reserve Classic Bb Clarinet reeds will be available in half strengths, from 2.0 to 4.5, with special 3.5+ and 4.0+ strengths, and offered in boxes of 10 and packs of two reeds. Retail: $56. Alto Saxophone Reserve reeds feature a traditional blank option, a heavy spine, a narrow rail slope, and a traditional tip thinkness.
Offered in boxes of 10 and packs of 2reeds in half strengths from 2.0 – 4.5 with a special 3.0+ strength. Retail: $53.00.
NAMM Booth #1002
You may enjoy...
- BandLab Acquires MONO
- Ashdown Establishes Ashdown USA LLC
- Evola Music Center Donates 3,600 Instrumental & Song Books to NAEIR
- TMP-Pro Adds Roland Professional Audio/Visual to its Pro Line Card
- Sweetwater Settles Copyright Infringement Suit with Hello Music
- Bandit Lites Adds More Elation Gear to Inventory
- Chauvet Creates Worship Environment in Former Outlet Store
- GC Names Truesdale Chairman of the Board of Directors