- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 15 July 2014
The Reserve cut for clarinet is built on a standard thickness blank and features a shorter vamp, rounded tip corners, and a traditional tip thickness. Reserve Bb Clarinet reeds are offered in boxes of 10 and packs of two reeds in strengths from 2.0 – 4.5 with a special 3.0+ strength. Retail: $43. The Reserve Classic cut for clarinet is built on a thicker blank and offers a longer vamp, squared tip corners, and a thicker tip. Reserve Classic Bb Clarinet reeds will be available in half strengths, from 2.0 to 4.5, with special 3.5+ and 4.0+ strengths, and offered in boxes of 10 and packs of two reeds. Retail: $56. Alto Saxophone Reserve reeds feature a traditional blank option, a heavy spine, a narrow rail slope, and a traditional tip thinkness.
Offered in boxes of 10 and packs of 2reeds in half strengths from 2.0 – 4.5 with a special 3.0+ strength. Retail: $53.00.
NAMM Booth #1002
You may enjoy...
- Harmony Project Gets Boost From Yamaha Institute for Mentoring Program
- Cosgrove Added to Korg USA Inc.
- PreSonus Presents 2015 Dealer, Rep, and Distributor Awards at NAMM
- Hosa Technology Names Mainline Marketing as Rep of the Year
- QSC Promotes Mayfield
- Ufip Cymbals Names Davitt & Hanser as USA Distributor
- SKB Names Gatlin Marketing/Media Assistant
- Music & Arts Announces Music Educator of the Year