Steinway & Sons has announced the upcoming opening of Steinway Piano Gallery - Charlotte, the North Carolina Piedmont region’s only exclusive Steinway showroom. The new gallery becomes one of a limited number of hand-selected dealerships offering The Family of Steinway-Designed Pianos to artists, students, retail consumers and institutions around the globe.
Steinway Piano Gallery - Charlotte is owned and operated by Mark and Katherine Love. The Loves are no strangers to the Steinway brand. As Senior Vice President of Development and Institutional Relationships for Steinway in the Philadelphia region, Mark worked closely with colleges and universities to ensure that Steinway pianos graced their recital halls and practice rooms, and he assisted many area colleges and universities in their goal of attaining All-Steinway School status, including Rowan University, Moravian College, Immaculata University, Cairn University and Chestnut Hill College. In addition, with many years of experience on the sales floor, Mark has provided consistent education and advice for customers, enabling them to make an informed decision in their acquisition of a Steinway piano.
“Mark’s long experience with Steinway gives him special knowledge of our brand that will be invaluable in launching this new presence in Charlotte,” said Todd Sanders, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Steinway & Sons. “In partnership with his wife Katherine, Mark is providing Steinway with an exciting entré into a region with a vibrant community of pianists and music lovers. We wish them every success.”
You may enjoy...
- Music & Arts Opens Colorado Springs Store
- Evans and Promark by D’Addario Announce BYOS Tour Dates
- Hal Leonard Announces Josh Bess Webinar Series
- Avid Announces Release of New Book
- Moogfest Reveals Final Additions to Lineup
- Eastman School of Music and Yamaha Partner to Support Future Arts Leaders
- Korg USA Announces New U.S. Merchandise Sites for Korg, VOX and Blackstar
- SLM and Alvarez Announce Winner of $10,000 Custom Yairi Guitar