D'Addario & Co.'s yearly get-together to kick off SNAMM was once again a rowdy (but in a totally good way!) affair, with BBQ, gear giveaways, and impressive live performances.
CJ Averwater of Amro Music, Peter D'Addario of D'Addario & Co., and Jeff Mozingo of Mozingo Music at Wednesday's D'Addario pre-NAMM Party in Nashville.
Penny Edwards and Mike Guillot of Mississippi Music at the D'Addario gathering on Wednesday night.
You may enjoy...
- Shure Axient Wireless Management Network Powers the Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay
- NAMM Musikmesse Russia and Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia Return in September
- Chauvet Acquires ChamSys
- Eastman Music Company Announces Exclusive Partnership with D'Addario
- Momentum Audio Sales Named U.S. Distributor of Ehrlund
- Heid Music’s ‘The Big 10+ Contest’ Aims to Put More Than $30,000 into School Music Programs in March
- Chauvet Reports Record Crowds in Attendance at USITT Booth
- 30th Annual KMC Music EPU Charity Golf Tournament