Shure Incorporated has hired two new associates to the sales team of the Company’s Americas Business Unit. Tim Valley has been named regional sales manager for the Pro Systems Group for the Western U.S. and Christos Desalernos has been named senior regional sales manager for the Retail Group for the Western U.S.
Tim Valley joins Shure from Anew CT, where he served as Executive Vice President for the last eight years and as a Sales Director for two years before that. He has also worked as an Account Executive at Boxlight Corporation and an Audio Engineer at Fastrax. Tim has a degree from the Art Institute of Seattle and is a member of InfoComm and NSCA. As a Regional Sales Manager for the Pro Systems Group, he will manage the installed AV, conferencing, and broadcast customers in the Western U.S.
Christos Desalernos has worked for the last 15 years at Furman Sound as an engineer technician, an account executive, and, for the past nine years, as director of Division Sales. He has an Electrical Engineering degree from IT Technical Institute Hayward. In his new position as senior regional sales manager for the Retail Group, Christos will manage the retail business for Shure, including relationships with Guitar Center and Musician’s Friend.
“We are excited to add Christos and Tim to our team,” said Mark Humrichouser, vice president of the Americas Business Unit. “Not only will they help strengthen our presence in key markets in their region, but they also will bring their significant knowledge and industry experience to our sales team. We expect they will make great contributions to our continued growth and success.”
You may enjoy...
- Reverb.com Expands Focus on International Growth
- Hit Like A Girl Contest Champion Helen De La Rosa To Perform At PASIC 2016
- DPA Microphones Amplifies Multimedia Collaboration During The Scheherazade Project
- Vandoren Holds Chicago Regional Artist Summit
- Casio Names Dallas Piano Gallery as 2016 Grand Hybrid Dealer of The Year
- The Namm Foundation and The John Lennon Educational Tour Bus Seek Music Programs for a Recording Residency
- Bandit Lites Adds More Elation Gear to Inventory
- Chauvet Creates Worship Environment in Former Outlet Store