Antony joined Orange Amplification in June 2004 as UK sales manager. In the last ten years he has seen his role change and expand from European sales manager to International sales manager and now sales director. During this period he has played a significant part in the massive growth in international sales that has earned Orange Amplification three Queens Awards for Enterprise: International Trade in six years.
“I am proud to have been offered the Sales Directors role with a company of the heritage and reputation that Orange holds in the music industry,” said Antony. “I’m really looking forward to helping grow the brand even further and ensuring we deliver the best service possible to our ever expanding customer base.”
“On behalf of Orange Amplification it is with great pleasure that I announce the promotion of Antony to this important new role,” stated Cliff Cooper, CEO, “His experience, dedication and leadership since joining Orange have been crucial factors in establishing the sales focus and product message that have fuelled international sales growth. I have the utmost confidence in Antony’s ability to build on these achievements and continue to lead the sales team forward.”
You may enjoy...
- 2017 Don Johnson Award Winners: Full Compass' Susan and Jonathan Lipp
- FingerWeights Global Introduces Training Product at NAMM
- New Deal in Place Between Hal Leonard and DW
- Chauvet DJ with DCA Trophies at NAMM
- SABIAN at NAMM 2017
- Partnership Between BOSS and Strandberg Announced
- FMIC's Norvell at 'pre-NAMM' Get-Together
- Yorkville's Tim Marshall with MMR's Matt King