- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 17 July 2014
Antony joined Orange Amplification in June 2004 as UK sales manager. In the last ten years he has seen his role change and expand from European sales manager to International sales manager and now sales director. During this period he has played a significant part in the massive growth in international sales that has earned Orange Amplification three Queens Awards for Enterprise: International Trade in six years.
“I am proud to have been offered the Sales Directors role with a company of the heritage and reputation that Orange holds in the music industry,” said Antony. “I’m really looking forward to helping grow the brand even further and ensuring we deliver the best service possible to our ever expanding customer base.”
“On behalf of Orange Amplification it is with great pleasure that I announce the promotion of Antony to this important new role,” stated Cliff Cooper, CEO, “His experience, dedication and leadership since joining Orange have been crucial factors in establishing the sales focus and product message that have fuelled international sales growth. I have the utmost confidence in Antony’s ability to build on these achievements and continue to lead the sales team forward.”
You may enjoy...
- No Plans for Additional Plant Closings from Peavey
- GC Opens New Location in Kansas City
- Celebrate Make Music Day on June 21
- Nate Morton Shares Drum-Cam Footage from The Voice
- CHAUVET DJ Geysers Used at British Artistic Gymnastics Championships
- MI Retailers Give Environmentally Sound Business Practices the (Green) Thumbs Up
- Gibson Brands Acquires HarmonyCentral.com
- Drum Workshop’s Chris Lombardi