- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 18 July 2014
Rand and Cindy Cook of Santa Fe, New Mexico's The Candyman Strings & Things receive the 2014 Dealer of the Year award from NAMM chairman Larry Morton (Hal Leonard Corporation), as vice chairman Mark Goff (WH Paige & Co., Inc.) looks on. Friday night's awards presentation at Summer NAMM in Nashville was hosted by musician Ira Dean and recognized outstanding MI retailers across a number of categories.
You may enjoy...
- The Market is Growing, I Enjoy Having Dire Straits Songs Explained to me Online, Acoustic Sales and YouTube are Friends, and Other Random Musings…
- A Winning Partnership – Yorkville and The Jersey Surf
- CHAUVET Professional Next NXT-1 Panels Win Friends At Pacific Amphitheatre
- AM&S to Represent dBTechnologies in the U.S.
- Ovation resumes US production in Hartford
- Roland Corporation New Hires
- Yamaha Extends Alliance with Disneyland Resort
- SLM Acquires Kiwi Wind Products