Rand and Cindy Cook of Santa Fe, New Mexico's The Candyman Strings & Things receive the 2014 Dealer of the Year award from NAMM chairman Larry Morton (Hal Leonard Corporation), as vice chairman Mark Goff (WH Paige & Co., Inc.) looks on. Friday night's awards presentation at Summer NAMM in Nashville was hosted by musician Ira Dean and recognized outstanding MI retailers across a number of categories.
You may enjoy...
- Ernie Ball Adds KMC Music to Serve as a United States Distribution Partner
- Chauvet Professional Rogue RH1 Hybrid Illuminates New Zealand Coastline
- Korn Drummer Ray Luzier Relies on Auralex
- KMC Pro Audio Expands Galaxy Audio Product Line
- MoneyCapsules Launches Sharing Groups for Music Retailers
- New Rovner Products Cap Packaging
- The 2017 NAMM Show Professional Development Sessions
- "One Yamaha" on Display at Los Angeles Auto Show