- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 18 July 2014
Rand and Cindy Cook of Santa Fe, New Mexico's The Candyman Strings & Things receive the 2014 Dealer of the Year award from NAMM chairman Larry Morton (Hal Leonard Corporation), as vice chairman Mark Goff (WH Paige & Co., Inc.) looks on. Friday night's awards presentation at Summer NAMM in Nashville was hosted by musician Ira Dean and recognized outstanding MI retailers across a number of categories.
You may enjoy...
- Alesis Exhibits Latest Electronic Drum Kits
- Korg USA Names Sajeva Director of Technology Brands
- GC Opens New Location in N.Y., Closes Store in Indiana
- Sound Technology’s Wilson Receives MBE
- Yamaha Mourns Loss of Prince
- Jupiter Launches New Website for Educators, Parents, Students and Performers
- SoundSynergies Debuts LECTRICare Music/Electronics Specialty Maintenance Conditioner for Electronic Music Gear
- Blue Launches New Website