- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 18 July 2014
Rand and Cindy Cook of Santa Fe, New Mexico's The Candyman Strings & Things receive the 2014 Dealer of the Year award from NAMM chairman Larry Morton (Hal Leonard Corporation), as vice chairman Mark Goff (WH Paige & Co., Inc.) looks on. Friday night's awards presentation at Summer NAMM in Nashville was hosted by musician Ira Dean and recognized outstanding MI retailers across a number of categories.
You may enjoy...
- Ibanez and Paul Stanley Reunite
- Korg USA to Distribute Dean Markley
- Pearl Welcomes Jen Ledger of Skillet
- Slash to Receive Les Paul Award at NAMM TEC Awards
- Oriolo Guitars Makes $40,000 Instrument Donation to GITC
- Arturia appoints Goldheim as President, U.S. Operations
- Rolling Stone and D’Addario Announce Next Young Gun Contest Winner
- Rolling Stone & D'Addario Announce 30 Best Young Guitarists of 2014