- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 18 July 2014
Rand and Cindy Cook of Santa Fe, New Mexico's The Candyman Strings & Things receive the 2014 Dealer of the Year award from NAMM chairman Larry Morton (Hal Leonard Corporation), as vice chairman Mark Goff (WH Paige & Co., Inc.) looks on. Friday night's awards presentation at Summer NAMM in Nashville was hosted by musician Ira Dean and recognized outstanding MI retailers across a number of categories.
You may enjoy...
- CHAUVET DJ Geysers Used at British Artistic Gymnastics Championships
- New GC in Columbia, S.C.
- Gibson Brands Acquires HarmonyCentral.com
- Drum Workshop’s Chris Lombardi
- If it Matters to Them, Shouldn't it Matter to You?
- ISP Chosen as Proud to Manufacture in Michigan's "Featured Manufacturer"
- Yamaha Forms Professional Audio Division
- TMP Pro Adds DUBS Acoustic Filters to Pro Audio Lineup