- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 18 July 2014
Rand and Cindy Cook of Santa Fe, New Mexico's The Candyman Strings & Things receive the 2014 Dealer of the Year award from NAMM chairman Larry Morton (Hal Leonard Corporation), as vice chairman Mark Goff (WH Paige & Co., Inc.) looks on. Friday night's awards presentation at Summer NAMM in Nashville was hosted by musician Ira Dean and recognized outstanding MI retailers across a number of categories.
You may enjoy...
- ADJ Plans New Product Showcase & Live Learning Tour Ahead of the Busy Holiday Party Season
- Paul McCartney Adopts Avid Everywhere for Historic “Out There” Tour
- SKB Announces New Canadian Partnership
- Faber Announces Publishing Partnership with Lang Lang to be Distributed by Alfred
- Zildjian Sponsors 10th Year of Berklee Artist-in-Residence Program with Aaron Spears