- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 18 July 2014
Rand and Cindy Cook of Santa Fe, New Mexico's The Candyman Strings & Things receive the 2014 Dealer of the Year award from NAMM chairman Larry Morton (Hal Leonard Corporation), as vice chairman Mark Goff (WH Paige & Co., Inc.) looks on. Friday night's awards presentation at Summer NAMM in Nashville was hosted by musician Ira Dean and recognized outstanding MI retailers across a number of categories.
You may enjoy...
- GC Pro Appoints Riley Marketing Manager
- Personnel Realignments at D'Addario
- GC Names Amkreutz Executive Vice President
- 2015 Best Communities for Music Education Survey Now Open
- Italian Superstar Pino Daniele Chooses DPA Microphones
- SSL Duality at Algonquin College
- Peavey Sponsors Jack Daniel’s World Championship Invitational Barbecue
- Yamaha Offering Free and Discounted DBR Powered Speakers