- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 18 July 2014
Rand and Cindy Cook of Santa Fe, New Mexico's The Candyman Strings & Things receive the 2014 Dealer of the Year award from NAMM chairman Larry Morton (Hal Leonard Corporation), as vice chairman Mark Goff (WH Paige & Co., Inc.) looks on. Friday night's awards presentation at Summer NAMM in Nashville was hosted by musician Ira Dean and recognized outstanding MI retailers across a number of categories.
You may enjoy...
- Music & Arts Expands Presence in the Tri-State Area
- Guitar Center Donates Instruments for Live Charity Auction
- Aguilar Amplification and DR Strings Announce a Clinic With Bassist Oscar Stagnaro
- Hal Leonard to Distribute Grundorf Cases
- Kyser Adds Musiquip to U.S. Distribution Team
- Crossover Artist Takes FBT on the Road
- Guitar Center Launches New Website
- Audio Source, Inc. adds Madlener to Sales Force