- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 18 July 2014
Rand and Cindy Cook of Santa Fe, New Mexico's The Candyman Strings & Things receive the 2014 Dealer of the Year award from NAMM chairman Larry Morton (Hal Leonard Corporation), as vice chairman Mark Goff (WH Paige & Co., Inc.) looks on. Friday night's awards presentation at Summer NAMM in Nashville was hosted by musician Ira Dean and recognized outstanding MI retailers across a number of categories.
You may enjoy...
- Warwick Handling European Distribution for Aquila
- Reinhardt Joins Music for All as Marketing Coordinator
- AM&S Promotes McDougall to National Sales Manager
- Katherine Weintraub Wins ISSAC; Chooses P. Mauriat Master-97A
- Retailers Chime in on the State of the Bass Guitar Market
- Bugera 2,000-Watt VEYRON Bass Amps
- Ashdown Woodsman Range of Acoustic Amplifiers
- Aranjuez Flurocarbon Strings