Rand and Cindy Cook of Santa Fe, New Mexico's The Candyman Strings & Things receive the 2014 Dealer of the Year award from NAMM chairman Larry Morton (Hal Leonard Corporation), as vice chairman Mark Goff (WH Paige & Co., Inc.) looks on. Friday night's awards presentation at Summer NAMM in Nashville was hosted by musician Ira Dean and recognized outstanding MI retailers across a number of categories.
You may enjoy...
- Roland and RYSE UP Partner for Discovery Series
- Avid Announces Various Innovations for NAB
- Music & Arts Opens Colorado Springs Store
- Evans and Promark by D’Addario Announce BYOS Tour Dates
- Hal Leonard Announces Josh Bess Webinar Series
- Yamaha Names Winners of Nationwide Competition
- D’Addario Announces Third Season of “Guitar Power”
- SJP Productions and ChamSys Host Drone Race