- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 18 July 2014
Rand and Cindy Cook of Santa Fe, New Mexico's The Candyman Strings & Things receive the 2014 Dealer of the Year award from NAMM chairman Larry Morton (Hal Leonard Corporation), as vice chairman Mark Goff (WH Paige & Co., Inc.) looks on. Friday night's awards presentation at Summer NAMM in Nashville was hosted by musician Ira Dean and recognized outstanding MI retailers across a number of categories.
You may enjoy...
- The Death of Print Music?
- Retailers Discuss the State of Print Music Sales in 2015
- 2015 Annual MPA Meeting
- KMC Now Sole U.S. Distributor for Paiste America
- Introducing JazzFestivalsWorldwide.com
- KMC Music Named Exclusive U.S. Distributor of Supro
- JodyJazz Completes Major Factory & Office Expansion
- KMC Music Rolls Out 'Back to School Sales Bonanza' Promotion Through July 31st