- Written by Mike Lawson
- Published: 26 June 2013
In 1958, Smith opened The Johnny Smith Music store located in Colorado Springs, Colorado. In addition to selling instruments, Smith also taught guitar at the store. During this same time, he recorded the top ten records of his career and appeared on several TV shows and in concert around the world. Smith forged close relationships with many suppliers in the industry, most notably the Fender Musical Instrument Company.
You may enjoy...
- SSL Duality At Legendary Robert Lang Studios In Seattle
- ADJ Plans New Product Showcase & Live Learning Tour Ahead of the Busy Holiday Party Season
- SKB Announces New Canadian Partnership
- Faber Announces Publishing Partnership with Lang Lang to be Distributed by Alfred
- Hurley and Fender Present ‘Strat: 60 Years of the Stratocaster’
- Kidzrock Fills Education Gap
- Waller Leaves Orange Amplification
- Omacro Boasts Expanded Features and New Members