- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 26 June 2013
DANSR, Inc. announced that Denis Wick Products has been awarded the Queen’s Award for Enterprise in International Trade 2013. This accolade is one of Britain’s most coveted business awards, and offers recognition for some of the UK’s most successful companies.
Announced on the Queen’s birthday, April 21, Denis Wick Products was awarded for the company’s achievements in the export market. Over 80 percent of the company’s production is sold overseas.
“It’s very exciting to see the recognition that Denis Wick Products is earning,” commented Richard Galime, Denis Wick productsSpecialist. “I’m proud to be working with a company based in a country that is one of our own nation’s best trading partners.” Since Denis began making mutes and mouthpieces in 1968, Denis Wick Products has sold millions of mutes and mouthpieces and continues to refine its designs. As a result, Denis Wick continually introduces innovative new products such as the best-selling Ultra mouthpiece range, the new American Classic trumpet mouthpieces and he ground-breaking travel mute series.
You may enjoy...
- Playground Sessions and Yamaha Music Interactive Enter Partnership
- Ashly Audio Appoints Sound Directions as Exclusive UK Distributor
- Kimberly Freeman Partners with Blackstar Amplification
- Brent Fitz now using Vater Drumsticks
- Yamaha Appoints Gutwein as Pro Audio & Combo District Manager
- Kala to Include MusicNomad Humilele with every Elite Ukulele
- Yamaha Appoints Marr Pro Audio & Combo National Account Manager
- FMIC Sells KMC Music Wholesale Distribution Business to Jam Industries