Cappello Music Co., Inc. will be the drum set sponsor of the 2013 Camp Jam, supplying a Traps A400 acoustic kit to all the camps across the country.
Camp Jam is designed to be the ultimate summer rock music camp, created by renowned rock guitarist/songwriter Jeff Carlisi, of 38 Special, and his longtime business partner Danny Lipson. Held in 18 cities across the U.S. and Canada, Camp Jam offers a number of unique music programs for musicians of all skill levels, including summer camps for ages 9 to 17, Corporate Team Building Programs and Adult Rock Camp experiences. Gaining national prominence since its launch in 2004 as an innovative summer camp, the Camp Jam program gives musicians the chance to meet others their age for an unforgettable rock ‘n’ roll experience.
You may enjoy...
- 2017 NAMM Kawai Awards Reception: Kawai Scores Two DCAs
- 2017 Don Johnson Award Winners: Full Compass' Susan and Jonathan Lipp
- FingerWeights Global Introduces Training Product at NAMM
- New Deal in Place Between Hal Leonard and DW
- ESP Names Rizzuto National Sales Manager
- Roland Names Alli VP of Artist Relations and Business Development
- Roland Names Price VP of Sales
- SLM Marketplace Offers Special NAMM 2017 Union Station Promotion