Cappello Music Co., Inc. will be the drum set sponsor of the 2013 Camp Jam, supplying a Traps A400 acoustic kit to all the camps across the country.
Camp Jam is designed to be the ultimate summer rock music camp, created by renowned rock guitarist/songwriter Jeff Carlisi, of 38 Special, and his longtime business partner Danny Lipson. Held in 18 cities across the U.S. and Canada, Camp Jam offers a number of unique music programs for musicians of all skill levels, including summer camps for ages 9 to 17, Corporate Team Building Programs and Adult Rock Camp experiences. Gaining national prominence since its launch in 2004 as an innovative summer camp, the Camp Jam program gives musicians the chance to meet others their age for an unforgettable rock ‘n’ roll experience.
You may enjoy...
- Museum of Making Music’s Annual Play It Forward Gala
- Zildjian New Gen16 Access Tool
- D’Addario Woodwinds Rebrand Rico and Royal Product Lines
- Documentary Series Ernie Ball: The Pursuit of Tone New Episodes and Industry Buzz
- Chauvet DJ Freedom Par Quad-5 Stars In Ride Along 2
- RPMDA Board Plans 2017 Convention
- NAMM Musikmesse Russia and Prolight+Sound NAMM Russia Announce Music-Filled Forums, Professional Development, and Business Events
- Roland Electronic Percussion Patents Allegedly Infringed by Alesis