- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 26 June 2013
Camp Jam is designed to be the ultimate summer rock music camp, created by renowned rock guitarist/songwriter Jeff Carlisi, of 38 Special, and his longtime business partner Danny Lipson. Held in 18 cities across the U.S. and Canada, Camp Jam offers a number of unique music programs for musicians of all skill levels, including summer camps for ages 9 to 17, Corporate Team Building Programs and Adult Rock Camp experiences. Gaining national prominence since its launch in 2004 as an innovative summer camp, the Camp Jam program gives musicians the chance to meet others their age for an unforgettable rock ‘n’ roll experience.
You may enjoy...
- GC Pro Appoints Riley Marketing Manager
- Personnel Realignments at D'Addario
- Eventide Announces Strategic Partnership with Yamaha
- Conn-Selmer Names Troyka Educational Consultant
- Grammy-Winning Pastor Chooses Danley
- ABACA to Distribute Prodipe in North America
- Peavey Sponsors Jack Daniel’s World Championship Invitational Barbecue
- Yamaha Offering Free and Discounted DBR Powered Speakers