- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 26 June 2013
Cappello Music Co., Inc. will be the drum set sponsor of the 2013 Camp Jam, supplying a Traps A400 acoustic kit to all the camps across the country.
Camp Jam is designed to be the ultimate summer rock music camp, created by renowned rock guitarist/songwriter Jeff Carlisi, of 38 Special, and his longtime business partner Danny Lipson. Held in 18 cities across the U.S. and Canada, Camp Jam offers a number of unique music programs for musicians of all skill levels, including summer camps for ages 9 to 17, Corporate Team Building Programs and Adult Rock Camp experiences. Gaining national prominence since its launch in 2004 as an innovative summer camp, the Camp Jam program gives musicians the chance to meet others their age for an unforgettable rock ‘n’ roll experience.
You may enjoy...
- Sennheiser Delivers At Juno Awards
- Carley Wolf is Latest Silvertone Guitars Artist
- New GC in Columbia, S.C.
- Is the Price Right?
- If it Matters to Them, Shouldn't it Matter to You?
- DPA Microphones, Lectrosonics, and Sound Devices to Host Second Sound Summit Event
- Line 6 Names Ryle President
- TMP Pro Adds DUBS Acoustic Filters to Pro Audio Lineup