- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 26 June 2013
Camp Jam is designed to be the ultimate summer rock music camp, created by renowned rock guitarist/songwriter Jeff Carlisi, of 38 Special, and his longtime business partner Danny Lipson. Held in 18 cities across the U.S. and Canada, Camp Jam offers a number of unique music programs for musicians of all skill levels, including summer camps for ages 9 to 17, Corporate Team Building Programs and Adult Rock Camp experiences. Gaining national prominence since its launch in 2004 as an innovative summer camp, the Camp Jam program gives musicians the chance to meet others their age for an unforgettable rock ‘n’ roll experience.
You may enjoy...
- The Expendables Return With 2015 Winter Blackout Tour
- Randy Black Joins Alice Cooper On Tour
- Pearl Welcomes Jen Ledger of Skillet
- LOUD Appoints Tan Mackie Product Specialist
- Aurisonics Names Volkerding National Sales Manager
- Rolling Stone and D’Addario Announce Next Young Gun Contest Winner
- Rolling Stone & D'Addario Announce 30 Best Young Guitarists of 2014
- DPA Microphones Appoints New Distributors