- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 27 June 2013
Korg USA has announced that, as a result of its efforts thus far to build the brand in the U.S., it has been appointed the exclusive distributor for Blackstar products in Canada, effective immediately.
Korg USA will be handling all shipping and logistics out of Canadian warehousing facilities. Korg USA’s New York-based distribution facility will also offer a dedicated marketing staff as well as sales and product support personnel. In addition, field specialists will be supporting sales efforts by visiting Canadian dealers to assist with in-store marketing efforts and consumer clinics.
Korg USA’s sales representatives for Blackstar in Canada will be Robert Langlois and Martin Richmond.
You may enjoy...
- Prolight + Sound Guangzhou Sets 2016 Show Dates & Expands Show’s Scale
- Sabian Launches Education Network
- Nadir Saxwinds Celebrates Success of Dave Guardala Reborn Designs
- Hal Leonard Signs MXL Distribution Deal
- GC Pro Adds New Key Personnel
- Reverb Partners with Guitars for Vets
- Selling and Producing MI Gear in (and near) the City by the Bay: San Francisco/Bay Area
- Retailers Discuss the State of Print Music Sales in 2015