Korg USA has announced that, as a result of its efforts thus far to build the brand in the U.S., it has been appointed the exclusive distributor for Blackstar products in Canada, effective immediately.
Korg USA will be handling all shipping and logistics out of Canadian warehousing facilities. Korg USA’s New York-based distribution facility will also offer a dedicated marketing staff as well as sales and product support personnel. In addition, field specialists will be supporting sales efforts by visiting Canadian dealers to assist with in-store marketing efforts and consumer clinics.
Korg USA’s sales representatives for Blackstar in Canada will be Robert Langlois and Martin Richmond.
You may enjoy...
- NAMM Welcomes New Board Members and Honors those Completing Their Term
- 2017 NAMM Kawai Awards Reception: Kawai Scores Two DCAs
- Roland Announces New Company Positions
- Eastman Partners with Backun
- New Deal in Place Between Hal Leonard and DW
- Partnership Between BOSS and Strandberg Announced
- FMIC's Norvell at 'pre-NAMM' Get-Together
- Roland Names Alli VP of Artist Relations and Business Development