Korg USA has announced that, as a result of its efforts thus far to build the brand in the U.S., it has been appointed the exclusive distributor for Blackstar products in Canada, effective immediately.
Korg USA will be handling all shipping and logistics out of Canadian warehousing facilities. Korg USA’s New York-based distribution facility will also offer a dedicated marketing staff as well as sales and product support personnel. In addition, field specialists will be supporting sales efforts by visiting Canadian dealers to assist with in-store marketing efforts and consumer clinics.
Korg USA’s sales representatives for Blackstar in Canada will be Robert Langlois and Martin Richmond.
You may enjoy...
- Eastman Music to Distribute Backun Clarinets
- 5th NAMM Musikmesse Russia and Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia
- Genelec Names Maynard Territory Manager, West Coast
- BandLab Acquires MONO
- Ashdown Establishes Ashdown USA LLC
- Vandoren Holds Chicago Regional Artist Summit
- The Namm Foundation and The John Lennon Educational Tour Bus Seek Music Programs for a Recording Residency
- TMP-Pro Adds Roland Professional Audio/Visual to its Pro Line Card