- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 27 June 2013
Korg USA has announced that, as a result of its efforts thus far to build the brand in the U.S., it has been appointed the exclusive distributor for Blackstar products in Canada, effective immediately.
Korg USA will be handling all shipping and logistics out of Canadian warehousing facilities. Korg USA’s New York-based distribution facility will also offer a dedicated marketing staff as well as sales and product support personnel. In addition, field specialists will be supporting sales efforts by visiting Canadian dealers to assist with in-store marketing efforts and consumer clinics.
Korg USA’s sales representatives for Blackstar in Canada will be Robert Langlois and Martin Richmond.
You may enjoy...
- Yamaha Corporation of America Names Harris Customer Support Manager
- KHS America Welcomes Bartoshesky as Education Relations Coordinator
- Peavey & Chauvet Professional Make Statement at DJ Expo
- D'Addario Appoints New Product Managers for Percussion/Woodwind Brands
- Fender Shares Strategic Initiatives with Key N. American Dealers