- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 27 June 2013
Korg USA has announced that, as a result of its efforts thus far to build the brand in the U.S., it has been appointed the exclusive distributor for Blackstar products in Canada, effective immediately.
Korg USA will be handling all shipping and logistics out of Canadian warehousing facilities. Korg USA’s New York-based distribution facility will also offer a dedicated marketing staff as well as sales and product support personnel. In addition, field specialists will be supporting sales efforts by visiting Canadian dealers to assist with in-store marketing efforts and consumer clinics.
Korg USA’s sales representatives for Blackstar in Canada will be Robert Langlois and Martin Richmond.
You may enjoy...
- TMP Names Marshall Senior VIP Sales Account Manager
- Noteflight Announces Expanded Leadership Team
- Alesis Exhibits Latest Electronic Drum Kits
- Korg USA Names Sajeva Director of Technology Brands
- GC Opens New Location in N.Y., Closes Store in Indiana
- Sound Technology’s Wilson Receives MBE
- Yamaha Mourns Loss of Prince
- Jupiter Launches New Website for Educators, Parents, Students and Performers