Korg USA has announced that, as a result of its efforts thus far to build the brand in the U.S., it has been appointed the exclusive distributor for Blackstar products in Canada, effective immediately.
Korg USA will be handling all shipping and logistics out of Canadian warehousing facilities. Korg USA’s New York-based distribution facility will also offer a dedicated marketing staff as well as sales and product support personnel. In addition, field specialists will be supporting sales efforts by visiting Canadian dealers to assist with in-store marketing efforts and consumer clinics.
Korg USA’s sales representatives for Blackstar in Canada will be Robert Langlois and Martin Richmond.
You may enjoy...
- Billboard Premieres New Stronger Than video for Ernie Ball PARADIGM Strings
- Guitar Center Named BCA 10 Honoree
- GC Debt Raises Concerns
- SLM to Distribute Warwick Music Group Instruments
- Music & Arts Opens Colorado Springs Store
- Hal Leonard Announces Josh Bess Webinar Series
- Klotz Appoints Forward Tech U.S. as Partner for the U.S. Market
- Avid Announces Release of New Book