- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 27 June 2013
Korg USA has announced that, as a result of its efforts thus far to build the brand in the U.S., it has been appointed the exclusive distributor for Blackstar products in Canada, effective immediately.
Korg USA will be handling all shipping and logistics out of Canadian warehousing facilities. Korg USA’s New York-based distribution facility will also offer a dedicated marketing staff as well as sales and product support personnel. In addition, field specialists will be supporting sales efforts by visiting Canadian dealers to assist with in-store marketing efforts and consumer clinics.
Korg USA’s sales representatives for Blackstar in Canada will be Robert Langlois and Martin Richmond.
You may enjoy...
- Keys to Profit in 2015: Technological Innovations and Accessible Price Points Drive the Digital Keyboard Market
- A Welcome Counterpoint
- SLM Appoints Dumstorff as Vice President of SLM Marketplace
- Willcox Guitars Adds Anthony Terrezza to Team of Advisory Artists
- CAD Audio Ships High Performance GXL2600USB Microphone
- Roland Launches Online Lifestyle Merchandise Store
- Sweetwater Plans To Expand
- JamHub Explores Opportunities for JamHub Studio and Tracker MT16 Product Lines