- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 27 June 2013
Korg USA has announced that, as a result of its efforts thus far to build the brand in the U.S., it has been appointed the exclusive distributor for Blackstar products in Canada, effective immediately.
Korg USA will be handling all shipping and logistics out of Canadian warehousing facilities. Korg USA’s New York-based distribution facility will also offer a dedicated marketing staff as well as sales and product support personnel. In addition, field specialists will be supporting sales efforts by visiting Canadian dealers to assist with in-store marketing efforts and consumer clinics.
Korg USA’s sales representatives for Blackstar in Canada will be Robert Langlois and Martin Richmond.
You may enjoy...
- KHS Awards $1,000 Music Ed. Scholarship
- Manhasset Specialty Names Roberts President and General Manager
- Yamaha Takes Home Four Dealers' Choice Awards
- GC at the NAMM Show
- Eight New NAMM Board Members Elected
- Craigie Zildjian Honored at 2015 SheRocks Awards
- Gibson Bands Donates $50,000 to Wounded Warrior Project, Hosts Scavenger Hunt to Give Away Over $50,000 Worth of Products
- Ashly Audio Appoints Leslie Executive VP