Korg USA has announced that, as a result of its efforts thus far to build the brand in the U.S., it has been appointed the exclusive distributor for Blackstar products in Canada, effective immediately.
Korg USA will be handling all shipping and logistics out of Canadian warehousing facilities. Korg USA’s New York-based distribution facility will also offer a dedicated marketing staff as well as sales and product support personnel. In addition, field specialists will be supporting sales efforts by visiting Canadian dealers to assist with in-store marketing efforts and consumer clinics.
Korg USA’s sales representatives for Blackstar in Canada will be Robert Langlois and Martin Richmond.
You may enjoy...
- So Long, 2016, and Thanks for all the... Um... Actually: Good Riddance
- Ernie Ball Adds KMC Music to Serve as a United States Distribution Partner
- HW Products Names Klingler Manager of Direct Sales
- MoneyCapsules Launches Sharing Groups for Music Retailers
- The 2017 NAMM Show Professional Development Sessions
- "One Yamaha" on Display at Los Angeles Auto Show
- Commercial Rosewood and Bubinga Import/Export Regulations to Take Effect January 2
- Fishman Moves To Expansive New Headquarters