- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 27 June 2013
Korg USA has announced that, as a result of its efforts thus far to build the brand in the U.S., it has been appointed the exclusive distributor for Blackstar products in Canada, effective immediately.
Korg USA will be handling all shipping and logistics out of Canadian warehousing facilities. Korg USA’s New York-based distribution facility will also offer a dedicated marketing staff as well as sales and product support personnel. In addition, field specialists will be supporting sales efforts by visiting Canadian dealers to assist with in-store marketing efforts and consumer clinics.
Korg USA’s sales representatives for Blackstar in Canada will be Robert Langlois and Martin Richmond.
You may enjoy...
- Free K&K Upgrade on any new Weber Order in August
- Conn-Selmer Names Miller VP of Operations
- Roland Further Expands U.S. Team
- Orange Amplification Present The 4th Annual Progressive Music Awards
- Nico Efthymiadis And Shure Celebrate 45-Year Partnership
- NAMM Elects New Executive Committee Member and Positions
- Andy Powers of Taylor Guitars at Summer NAMM
- NAMM Shows Their Support for the W.O. Smith Music School