- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 27 June 2013
Audiofly recently announced its move to a new U.S. headquarters. Audiofly USA is responsible for North and South American sales and marketing efforts. The brand is headquartered in Australia by a corporate team that generates business protocols and financing, as well as creates and maintains the brand image and messaging for the company. With a background rooted firmly in the music industry, the Audiofly Australia team is comprised of product innovators, audio engineers, and designers.
“This move represents an exciting development for Audiofly,” noted Steve Johnson, Director of Sales for Audiofly USA, Inc. “We have grown since our U.S. retail launch in July of 2012 and are pleased that the new space can better accommodate the organization.”
You may enjoy...
- Fishman Launches Free String Promotion Online To Drive Retail Sales
- DPA Names Mørch Product Manager
- Point Source Audio Mics Violins and Violas for Philly POPS Orchestra
- Peaksware Hosts Community Block Party
- Manhasset Stands Feature New Colorful Packaging
- Légère is Giving Five Schools 20 Limited Edition Mouthpiece Kits
- Hal Leonard Launches Enhanced Dealer Access Website
- D’Addario String Recycling at XPoNential Music Fest