Audiofly recently announced its move to a new U.S. headquarters. Audiofly USA is responsible for North and South American sales and marketing efforts. The brand is headquartered in Australia by a corporate team that generates business protocols and financing, as well as creates and maintains the brand image and messaging for the company. With a background rooted firmly in the music industry, the Audiofly Australia team is comprised of product innovators, audio engineers, and designers.
“This move represents an exciting development for Audiofly,” noted Steve Johnson, Director of Sales for Audiofly USA, Inc. “We have grown since our U.S. retail launch in July of 2012 and are pleased that the new space can better accommodate the organization.”
You may enjoy...
- SLM to Distribute Warwick Music Group Instruments
- Peavey Sponsors First Annual Decibel Metal & Beer Fest
- Music & Arts Opens Colorado Springs Store
- Klotz Appoints Forward Tech U.S. as Partner for the U.S. Market
- D’Addario Announces Third Season of “Guitar Power”
- SJP Productions and ChamSys Host Drone Race
- Avid Announces Release of New Book
- RS Guitars’ Founder Receives Honorary Doctorate from Washington College