Audiofly recently announced its move to a new U.S. headquarters. Audiofly USA is responsible for North and South American sales and marketing efforts. The brand is headquartered in Australia by a corporate team that generates business protocols and financing, as well as creates and maintains the brand image and messaging for the company. With a background rooted firmly in the music industry, the Audiofly Australia team is comprised of product innovators, audio engineers, and designers.
“This move represents an exciting development for Audiofly,” noted Steve Johnson, Director of Sales for Audiofly USA, Inc. “We have grown since our U.S. retail launch in July of 2012 and are pleased that the new space can better accommodate the organization.”
You may enjoy...
- Riversong Guitars at the GRAMMY Awards
- Pacpaco Crowned GC’s 28th Annual Drum-Off Winner
- Sweetwater’s Surack Receives Legends of Leadership Award
- Alfred Music Announces 2016 Premier Dealer Awards
- Hal Leonard’s Jahnke Named Senior VP
- Grand Opening of Jordan Kitt’s Rockville Showroom and Music Education Center
- 2017 NAMM Best & Worst of Show Awards
- Zildjian Names Stephans President