Audiofly recently announced its move to a new U.S. headquarters. Audiofly USA is responsible for North and South American sales and marketing efforts. The brand is headquartered in Australia by a corporate team that generates business protocols and financing, as well as creates and maintains the brand image and messaging for the company. With a background rooted firmly in the music industry, the Audiofly Australia team is comprised of product innovators, audio engineers, and designers.
“This move represents an exciting development for Audiofly,” noted Steve Johnson, Director of Sales for Audiofly USA, Inc. “We have grown since our U.S. retail launch in July of 2012 and are pleased that the new space can better accommodate the organization.”
You may enjoy...
- FingerWeights Global Introduces Training Product at NAMM
- New Deal in Place Between Hal Leonard and DW
- FMIC's Norvell at 'pre-NAMM' Get-Together
- ESP Names Rizzuto National Sales Manager
- Roland Names Alli VP of Artist Relations and Business Development
- Roland Names Price VP of Sales
- ADJ Hires Turner as Regional Sales Manager
- QSC and Shure Offer Integration