- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 27 June 2013
Audiofly recently announced its move to a new U.S. headquarters. Audiofly USA is responsible for North and South American sales and marketing efforts. The brand is headquartered in Australia by a corporate team that generates business protocols and financing, as well as creates and maintains the brand image and messaging for the company. With a background rooted firmly in the music industry, the Audiofly Australia team is comprised of product innovators, audio engineers, and designers.
“This move represents an exciting development for Audiofly,” noted Steve Johnson, Director of Sales for Audiofly USA, Inc. “We have grown since our U.S. retail launch in July of 2012 and are pleased that the new space can better accommodate the organization.”
You may enjoy...
- KHS Strengthens Combo Dealer Partnerships with New Sales Structure
- KHS Promotes Hankes to School Music Business Unit Manager
- HARMAN Professional Division Appoints Business Development Leaders
- Roland U.S. Sponsors Children’s Music Foundation Benefit Gala
- Industry Vet Heckman Announces Retirement
- Focusrite RedNet Connects Theater and Studio at Cedar Valley College
- Summer NAMM Empowers Industry with 35 Educational Sessions
- Eminence Adds Neves to International Sales Team.