- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 27 June 2013
Audiofly recently announced its move to a new U.S. headquarters. Audiofly USA is responsible for North and South American sales and marketing efforts. The brand is headquartered in Australia by a corporate team that generates business protocols and financing, as well as creates and maintains the brand image and messaging for the company. With a background rooted firmly in the music industry, the Audiofly Australia team is comprised of product innovators, audio engineers, and designers.
“This move represents an exciting development for Audiofly,” noted Steve Johnson, Director of Sales for Audiofly USA, Inc. “We have grown since our U.S. retail launch in July of 2012 and are pleased that the new space can better accommodate the organization.”
You may enjoy...
- NAMM Young Professionals NAMM Show Event Features Robin Walenta
- Brett Eldredge Performs “Lose My Mind” on Ellen
- CHAUVET Brings the DeLorean DMC-12 Back to the Future
- ESP Guitars Holiday Celebration 2015
- Kyser Adds Musiquip to U.S. Distribution Team
- Shure Announces Planned Retirement of President & CEO LaMantia, Names Schyvinck as Successor
- Audio Source, Inc. adds Madlener to Sales Force
- Rogues Ride High At Hyde