- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 27 June 2013
Audiofly recently announced its move to a new U.S. headquarters. Audiofly USA is responsible for North and South American sales and marketing efforts. The brand is headquartered in Australia by a corporate team that generates business protocols and financing, as well as creates and maintains the brand image and messaging for the company. With a background rooted firmly in the music industry, the Audiofly Australia team is comprised of product innovators, audio engineers, and designers.
“This move represents an exciting development for Audiofly,” noted Steve Johnson, Director of Sales for Audiofly USA, Inc. “We have grown since our U.S. retail launch in July of 2012 and are pleased that the new space can better accommodate the organization.”
You may enjoy...
- Backun Partners with Sodiam for Exclusive Distribution in China
- GC at the NAMM Show
- Mary Luehrsen - 2015 Don Johnson Industry Service Award Winner
- D'Addario Team Receives MMR Dealers' Choice Award
- Brian Ball Appointed President of Ernie Ball, Inc.
- Ashly Audio Appoints Leslie Executive VP
- Roland Announces Two Major New Appointments
- Focusrite Novation Announces New Appointments