Audiofly recently announced its move to a new U.S. headquarters. Audiofly USA is responsible for North and South American sales and marketing efforts. The brand is headquartered in Australia by a corporate team that generates business protocols and financing, as well as creates and maintains the brand image and messaging for the company. With a background rooted firmly in the music industry, the Audiofly Australia team is comprised of product innovators, audio engineers, and designers.
“This move represents an exciting development for Audiofly,” noted Steve Johnson, Director of Sales for Audiofly USA, Inc. “We have grown since our U.S. retail launch in July of 2012 and are pleased that the new space can better accommodate the organization.”
You may enjoy...
- Ultimate Support Announces Partnership with OnTrack Sales
- BandLab Acquires MONO
- Hit Like A Girl Contest Champion Helen De La Rosa To Perform At PASIC 2016
- Ashdown Establishes Ashdown USA LLC
- Shure Selected as a Vendor Excellence Award Recipient
- Casio Names Dallas Piano Gallery as 2016 Grand Hybrid Dealer of The Year
- The Namm Foundation and The John Lennon Educational Tour Bus Seek Music Programs for a Recording Residency
- Bandit Lites Adds More Elation Gear to Inventory