Rodgers Instruments Corporation President Duane Kuhn has announced the winners of the Top 10 Performance Awards, presented to the leading retail distributors of Rodgers organs around the world. Thanks to the efforts of U.S. dealers, Rodgers domestic revenues rose substantially in 2012.
“To our domestic dealers, I want to say thank you for an 11% increase in domestic revenues,” Mr. Kuhn said. “This increase is totally different than results reported industry-wide for 2012.”
The winners of the Rodgers Top 10 Performance Awards for 2012 were Central Music, Inc. (Clearwater, Fla.), Church Keyboard Center (Pasadena, Calif.), Church Organ Gallery (Plano, Texas), Classic Organs of Indiana (Carmel, Ind.), Cosmos Music (Seoul, Korea), Lane Music Co. (Germantown, Tenn.), Orpheus Music (Lagos, Nigeria), R. A. Daffer Church Organs (Jessup, Md.), Roland Canada (Vancouver, B.C.), Triune Music (Elmhurst, Ill.).
Each winner of a Top 10 Performance Award receives a plaque as well as recognition at the annual Rodgers dealer meeting. Mr. Kuhn commented that the new flagship Infinity Series organs and other innovations in the product line present opportunities for even greater growth in the business this year.
You may enjoy...
- Ultimate Support Announces Partnership with OnTrack Sales
- BandLab Acquires MONO
- Ashdown Establishes Ashdown USA LLC
- Evola Music Center Donates 3,600 Instrumental & Song Books to NAEIR
- Vandoren Holds Chicago Regional Artist Summit
- Shure Selected as a Vendor Excellence Award Recipient
- D’Addario Official String Sponsorship at the Lockn’ Festival
- GC Names Truesdale Chairman of the Board of Directors