Rodgers Instruments Corporation President Duane Kuhn has announced the winners of the Top 10 Performance Awards, presented to the leading retail distributors of Rodgers organs around the world. Thanks to the efforts of U.S. dealers, Rodgers domestic revenues rose substantially in 2012.
“To our domestic dealers, I want to say thank you for an 11% increase in domestic revenues,” Mr. Kuhn said. “This increase is totally different than results reported industry-wide for 2012.”
The winners of the Rodgers Top 10 Performance Awards for 2012 were Central Music, Inc. (Clearwater, Fla.), Church Keyboard Center (Pasadena, Calif.), Church Organ Gallery (Plano, Texas), Classic Organs of Indiana (Carmel, Ind.), Cosmos Music (Seoul, Korea), Lane Music Co. (Germantown, Tenn.), Orpheus Music (Lagos, Nigeria), R. A. Daffer Church Organs (Jessup, Md.), Roland Canada (Vancouver, B.C.), Triune Music (Elmhurst, Ill.).
Each winner of a Top 10 Performance Award receives a plaque as well as recognition at the annual Rodgers dealer meeting. Mr. Kuhn commented that the new flagship Infinity Series organs and other innovations in the product line present opportunities for even greater growth in the business this year.
You may enjoy...
- Avid Announces Various Innovations for NAB
- Peavey Sponsors First Annual Decibel Metal & Beer Fest
- Music & Arts Opens Colorado Springs Store
- Klotz Appoints Forward Tech U.S. as Partner for the U.S. Market
- Yamaha Names Winners of Nationwide Competition
- SJP Productions and ChamSys Host Drone Race
- David Perrico Creates Signature Horn With Phaeton
- 2017 County Music Awards Uses Digital 6000 System from Sennheiser