- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 30 June 2013
Eddy Finn Ukes has entered an exclusive distribution agreement with Canadian distributor Counterpoint Musical Services, expanding the breadth of retail opportunities for dealers in all provinces of Canada.
Verbiage from their international website states the following: “Counterpoint Musical Services is a Canadian company dedicated to serving Canadian music retailers with fast, efficient, and friendly personal service. We strive to ship all orders placed by noon on the same day. Think of us as your warehouse: we have no minimum orders, you can order as little and as often as you need.
Counterpoint was established in 1994 and is proud to represent quality products including Eddy Finn Ukuleles, Stentor Violins, Mirage Band Instruments, Akord-Kvint String Instruments, Thomastik, Pirastro and Aquila Strings, Headway Audio, Kun Shoulder Rests, HarpsicleTM Harps, Legere Reeds, PH Bows, Wittner Metronomes and Fusion Gig Bags.
You may enjoy...
- Yamaha Takes Home Four Dealers' Choice Awards
- Chauvet DJ Takes Home Two DCAs
- D'Addario Team Receives MMR Dealers' Choice Award
- Peavey Electronics Honored with NAMM Milestone Award
- Brian Ball Appointed President of Ernie Ball, Inc.
- Ashly Audio Appoints Leslie Executive VP
- TRUSST To Show Trussing Products At 2015 NAMM
- Upper Management Moves by HARMAN Professional