- Written by Mike Lawson
- Published: 30 June 2013
Eddy Finn Ukes has entered an exclusive distribution agreement with Canadian distributor Counterpoint Musical Services, expanding the breadth of retail opportunities for dealers in all provinces of Canada.
Verbiage from their international website states the following: “Counterpoint Musical Services is a Canadian company dedicated to serving Canadian music retailers with fast, efficient, and friendly personal service. We strive to ship all orders placed by noon on the same day. Think of us as your warehouse: we have no minimum orders, you can order as little and as often as you need.
Counterpoint was established in 1994 and is proud to represent quality products including Eddy Finn Ukuleles, Stentor Violins, Mirage Band Instruments, Akord-Kvint String Instruments, Thomastik, Pirastro and Aquila Strings, Headway Audio, Kun Shoulder Rests, HarpsicleTM Harps, Legere Reeds, PH Bows, Wittner Metronomes and Fusion Gig Bags.
You may enjoy...
- Hurley and Fender Present ‘Strat: 60 Years of the Stratocaster’
- JAM Industries Buys Davitt & Hanser (D&H) Distribution from Hanser Music Group
- Hal Leonard Hosts John Williams
- Pro Audio Distribution Names Heffner Director of Sales & Marketing
- Corner Entertainment Installs Symetrix Jupiter 8s and ARC-WEB Control