- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 30 June 2013
Eddy Finn Ukes has entered an exclusive distribution agreement with Canadian distributor Counterpoint Musical Services, expanding the breadth of retail opportunities for dealers in all provinces of Canada.
Verbiage from their international website states the following: “Counterpoint Musical Services is a Canadian company dedicated to serving Canadian music retailers with fast, efficient, and friendly personal service. We strive to ship all orders placed by noon on the same day. Think of us as your warehouse: we have no minimum orders, you can order as little and as often as you need.
Counterpoint was established in 1994 and is proud to represent quality products including Eddy Finn Ukuleles, Stentor Violins, Mirage Band Instruments, Akord-Kvint String Instruments, Thomastik, Pirastro and Aquila Strings, Headway Audio, Kun Shoulder Rests, HarpsicleTM Harps, Legere Reeds, PH Bows, Wittner Metronomes and Fusion Gig Bags.
You may enjoy...
- PMC Announces Board Appointment of Sarah Hagan, of Zildjian
- Roland Corporation New Hires
- Guitar Center, Gibson, Fender Cleared in Price Fix Case
- Ashly Audio Hires Czarnecki as Applications Engineer
- Stevens Joins Blackstar as Senior Design Engineer
- 5th Annual Hal Leonard Vocal Competition Winners Announced
- RPMDA Board Plans 2016 Convention
- Roland Sponsors Guitar Center’s 27th Annual Drum-Off Search