- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 30 June 2013
Eddy Finn Ukes has entered an exclusive distribution agreement with Canadian distributor Counterpoint Musical Services, expanding the breadth of retail opportunities for dealers in all provinces of Canada.
Verbiage from their international website states the following: “Counterpoint Musical Services is a Canadian company dedicated to serving Canadian music retailers with fast, efficient, and friendly personal service. We strive to ship all orders placed by noon on the same day. Think of us as your warehouse: we have no minimum orders, you can order as little and as often as you need.
Counterpoint was established in 1994 and is proud to represent quality products including Eddy Finn Ukuleles, Stentor Violins, Mirage Band Instruments, Akord-Kvint String Instruments, Thomastik, Pirastro and Aquila Strings, Headway Audio, Kun Shoulder Rests, HarpsicleTM Harps, Legere Reeds, PH Bows, Wittner Metronomes and Fusion Gig Bags.
You may enjoy...
- Selling and Producing MI Gear in (and near) the City by the Bay: San Francisco/Bay Area
- 2015 NAMM D.C. Fly-In: Largest Advocacy Gathering Yet!
- Fishman and Sam Ash Partner For Jennifer Batten TriplePlay Clinic Tour
- Introducing JazzFestivalsWorldwide.com
- New Company Video from DR Strings
- JodyJazz Completes Major Factory & Office Expansion
- NAMM Foundation Grants $600,000 to Global Nonprofit Music Making and Music Education Programs
- KMC Music Rolls Out 'Back to School Sales Bonanza' Promotion Through July 31st