TC Electronic recently added Motörhead guitarist Phil Campbell to its TonePrint artist roster. Phil created three TonePrints that infuse the Motörhead spirit into both rhythm and lead sounds. Phil’s TonePrints for delay, vibrato and chorus are available to guitarists immediately and completely free of charge at the company’s website or through their app for iOS and Android.
Phil’s TonePrints include his Flashback Delay TonePrint, called Bichon Frissé, which is a relatively short delay like the sound Phil uses on leads. Phil’s TonePrint for Shaker Vibrato, called Roger’s Bitch is a fast vibrato that harkens back to a Hendrix-type feel. And Phil’s TonePrint for Corona Chorus, called Fairy King, is defined by a swirl that stops just shy of ‘fast’ with a shimmer that is nice and wide, and a sweet edge that works great with dirty sounds.
You may enjoy...
- 32nd Annual NAMM TEC Awards Nominees Announced
- Reverb.com Expands Focus on International Growth
- Ultimate Support Announces Partnership with OnTrack Sales
- Hit Like A Girl Contest Champion Helen De La Rosa To Perform At PASIC 2016
- Shure Selected as a Vendor Excellence Award Recipient
- Casio Names Dallas Piano Gallery as 2016 Grand Hybrid Dealer of The Year
- D’Addario Official String Sponsorship at the Lockn’ Festival
- Bandit Lites Adds More Elation Gear to Inventory