- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 02 July 2013
TC Electronic recently added Motörhead guitarist Phil Campbell to its TonePrint artist roster. Phil created three TonePrints that infuse the Motörhead spirit into both rhythm and lead sounds. Phil’s TonePrints for delay, vibrato and chorus are available to guitarists immediately and completely free of charge at the company’s website or through their app for iOS and Android.
Phil’s TonePrints include his Flashback Delay TonePrint, called Bichon Frissé, which is a relatively short delay like the sound Phil uses on leads. Phil’s TonePrint for Shaker Vibrato, called Roger’s Bitch is a fast vibrato that harkens back to a Hendrix-type feel. And Phil’s TonePrint for Corona Chorus, called Fairy King, is defined by a swirl that stops just shy of ‘fast’ with a shimmer that is nice and wide, and a sweet edge that works great with dirty sounds.
You may enjoy...
- Univ. of Louisville Cardinal Marching Band Receives Donation of 30 B&S Trumpets
- ADJ Plans New Product Showcase & Live Learning Tour Ahead of the Busy Holiday Party Season
- Paul McCartney Adopts Avid Everywhere for Historic “Out There” Tour
- Hal Leonard to Distribute Apogee Pro Audio Interfaces
- Faber Announces Publishing Partnership with Lang Lang to be Distributed by Alfred
- Little Kids Rock to Honor Joan Jett at Annual Benefit
- Kidzrock Fills Education Gap
- JAM Industries Buys Davitt & Hanser (D&H) Distribution from Hanser Music Group