- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 03 July 2013
Rotosound recently announced the signing of several new endorsing artists, including Grizzly Bear’s Chris Taylor , Whitesnake’s Michael Devin, and the Rival Sons’ Scott Holiday.
New to Rotosound is Chris Taylor, bassist with up and coming American band Grizzly Bear. The band is playing major festivals all over the world following their critically acclaimed Shields album released in 2012. Scott Holiday, guitarist with Rival Sons now uses and endorses the NEW Rotosound RFB-1 Re-Issue Fuzz Pedal. The band was voted ‘Best New Band’ by listeners of Planet Rock radio and won Breakthrough Act Of The Year at the Classic Rock Roll of Honour award ceremony last year.
Another new endorsee is Michael Devin, of Whitesnake fame. When asked about why he chose Rotosound strings he said “Tis no great mystery why Rotosound bass strings are the most popular strings in the world! My bass sings like a piano…crisp, clean highs, growlin’ mids, present lows… everything a bassist needs to get the job done.”
You may enjoy...
- Fender Launches Accelerator Tour
- Carley Wolf is Latest Silvertone Guitars Artist
- MI Retailers Give Environmentally Sound Business Practices the (Green) Thumbs Up
- Chauvet Lights It Up Blue for World Autism Awareness Day
- New GC in Columbia, S.C.
- Drum Workshop’s Chris Lombardi
- Full Compass Names Livezey Vice President
- Orange Amplification Sponsors Metal Hammer Golden Gods 2015