- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 03 July 2013
Rotosound recently announced the signing of several new endorsing artists, including Grizzly Bear’s Chris Taylor , Whitesnake’s Michael Devin, and the Rival Sons’ Scott Holiday.
New to Rotosound is Chris Taylor, bassist with up and coming American band Grizzly Bear. The band is playing major festivals all over the world following their critically acclaimed Shields album released in 2012. Scott Holiday, guitarist with Rival Sons now uses and endorses the NEW Rotosound RFB-1 Re-Issue Fuzz Pedal. The band was voted ‘Best New Band’ by listeners of Planet Rock radio and won Breakthrough Act Of The Year at the Classic Rock Roll of Honour award ceremony last year.
Another new endorsee is Michael Devin, of Whitesnake fame. When asked about why he chose Rotosound strings he said “Tis no great mystery why Rotosound bass strings are the most popular strings in the world! My bass sings like a piano…crisp, clean highs, growlin’ mids, present lows… everything a bassist needs to get the job done.”
You may enjoy...
- Prolight + Sound Guangzhou Sets 2016 Show Dates & Expands Show’s Scale
- Sabian Launches Education Network
- Breedlove Announces The Sisters Folk Fest Custom Guitar
- Reverb Partners with Guitars for Vets
- Retailers Discuss the State of Print Music Sales in 2015
- KMC Now Sole U.S. Distributor for Paiste America
- The Secret to Success? Adaptability
- Thunder Road Guitars Takes Seattle By Storm