- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 04 July 2013
Vater recently welcomed Chad Sexton of 311 to the Vater Artist Family. Sexton actually began his career using Vater sticks (the 3A in wood tip to be exact). Sexton and 311 are currently gearing up for their 11th consecutive summer tour, “Unity Tour 2013”, which will run from July 2nd-August 4th. Sexton is currently using a custom prototype stick model from Vater.
You may enjoy...
- NASMD Annual Board Meeting
- GC Pro Adds New Key Personnel
- Selling and Producing MI Gear in (and near) the City by the Bay: San Francisco/Bay Area
- Loog Guitars – If You Build It, They Will Play
- 2015 NAMM D.C. Fly-In: Largest Advocacy Gathering Yet!
- KMC Now Sole U.S. Distributor for Paiste America
- Ready for Summer NAMM?
- Introducing JazzFestivalsWorldwide.com