TRX Cymbal Co. just launched its first online store with Shopatron. The partnership with Shopatron allows TRX to incorporate its dealers into the online fulfillment process, driving online sales and allowing TRX to attract new retail partners, while building tighter relationships with existing retailers.
TRX, and its new CRX line aimed at younger drummers, blends state-of-the-art designs with traditional materials and manufacturing methods to provide the highest-quality sound. Now, with its new online store, TRX will also meet the demands of today’s consumers by leveraging Shopatron for advanced omni-channel fulfillment capabilities such as ship-from-store and in-store pickup. This is made possible by the patented Shopatron Order Exchange, which allows manufacturers to pass online orders to retailers for delivery to the consumer. This boosts retailer sales, while, at the same time, encouraging them to stock more products in their store to receive online orders.
There are approximately 59 music brands working with Shopatron that partner with over 1,400 music dealers to fulfill orders through the Shopatron Order Exchange. In Q2 2013, Shopatron music brands saw a year-over-year same-store sales increase of approximately 11%.
To learn more about Shopatron, visit www.shopatron.com.
You may enjoy...
- Museum of Making Music’s Annual Play It Forward Gala
- Zildjian New Gen16 Access Tool
- D’Addario Woodwinds Rebrand Rico and Royal Product Lines
- Documentary Series Ernie Ball: The Pursuit of Tone New Episodes and Industry Buzz
- Chauvet DJ Freedom Par Quad-5 Stars In Ride Along 2
- RPMDA Board Plans 2017 Convention
- NAMM Musikmesse Russia and Prolight+Sound NAMM Russia Announce Music-Filled Forums, Professional Development, and Business Events
- Roland Electronic Percussion Patents Allegedly Infringed by Alesis