- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 26 June 2013
Fender® has announced plans to expand its licensing efforts in Europe, working with prominent global brand licensing agency Beanstalk. Building on Fender’s iconic identity as the preeminent U.S. musical instrument industry pioneer, Beanstalk will broker agreements with best-in-class licensing partners to create high-quality music-centric products that reflect consumer passions for music and the Fender brand.
Fender has defined the signature sound of modern music since 1946. Its products, including the Stratocaster® and Telecaster® electric guitars and the pioneering Precision Bass® and Jazz Bass® guitars, have touched and transformed music worldwide in nearly every genre. Today, Fender-branded instruments are world leaders in sales, and they continue to be the instruments of choice of many of music’s biggest acts. The popularity of the brand has transcended sales of instruments to musicians and has led to a successful lifestyle-licensing program that includes dozens of partners and features a Who’s Who of world-class licensed partners, including Volkswagen (automotive), Panasonic (premium car audio) and Uniqlo (fashion).
Building on Fender’s strong emotional connection with consumers across Europe, Beanstalk’s initial emphasis will focus on key lifestyle categories that embody the brand’s influence on music. Beanstalk will work in concert with Fender’s in-house brand licensing team.
You may enjoy...
- Ufip Cymbals Names Davitt & Hanser as USA Distributor
- SKB Names Gatlin Marketing/Media Assistant
- Music & Arts Announces Music Educator of the Year
- Truetone’s Weil Wins Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- CE Distribution Exclusive Worldwide Distributor of SoZoTM Capacitors
- Breedlove and Bedell Give Guitars Away to Dealers
- Hal Leonard Partners with Loog Guitars for Distribution and Instructional Book and App
- New Fishman Website Goes Live