- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 26 June 2013
Fender® has announced plans to expand its licensing efforts in Europe, working with prominent global brand licensing agency Beanstalk. Building on Fender’s iconic identity as the preeminent U.S. musical instrument industry pioneer, Beanstalk will broker agreements with best-in-class licensing partners to create high-quality music-centric products that reflect consumer passions for music and the Fender brand.
Fender has defined the signature sound of modern music since 1946. Its products, including the Stratocaster® and Telecaster® electric guitars and the pioneering Precision Bass® and Jazz Bass® guitars, have touched and transformed music worldwide in nearly every genre. Today, Fender-branded instruments are world leaders in sales, and they continue to be the instruments of choice of many of music’s biggest acts. The popularity of the brand has transcended sales of instruments to musicians and has led to a successful lifestyle-licensing program that includes dozens of partners and features a Who’s Who of world-class licensed partners, including Volkswagen (automotive), Panasonic (premium car audio) and Uniqlo (fashion).
Building on Fender’s strong emotional connection with consumers across Europe, Beanstalk’s initial emphasis will focus on key lifestyle categories that embody the brand’s influence on music. Beanstalk will work in concert with Fender’s in-house brand licensing team.
You may enjoy...
- Secretary of Education Riley Headlines, Teachers Honored at Musical Innovations Grand Opening
- KMC Music Named Exclusive U.S. Distributor of Supro
- Neon Trees Use Allen & Heath's iLive T-112 On Tour
- Ernie Ball Presents: Capturing The White Buffalo
- Yamaha Helps Commemorate University of Kentucky Percussion Department’s 30th Anniversary
- KMC Opens New HQ in Connecticut, Relocates Warehousing and Distribution to Mississippi
- GC Pro Makes Appointments to Management Team
- Fender Announces American Standard Test Drive Promotion