D'Addario & Company, Inc. recently revealed a new organizational structure designed to reinforce the leadership of the company in the face of today’s dynamic and global economy.
The new corporate structure consists of two distinct divisions within the company that will be led by two co-presidents, Rick Drumm and John D’Addario III. This divide-and-conquer strategy will make it possible for both individuals to leverage their experience and strengths, having been with the company for 8 and 17 years respectively.
It will also position the company to take advantage of existing and future growth opportunities for its wide range of products, while simultaneously furthering the succession plan for the next generation of the D’Addario family.
Drumm will now be responsible for all of D’Addario’s percussion brands including Evans, Promark and PureSound, as well as its woodwind accessories line under the Rico brand name. Additionally, Drumm will manage all of D’Addario’s international affiliates, including the activities of their distribution companies based in Canada, UK, Australia and China. Formerly the company’s executive vice president, John D’Addario III will now be responsible for the global supply chain of the company’s musical instrument string manufacturing business, as well as all U.S.-based distribution.
You may enjoy...
- Reverb.com Expands Focus on International Growth
- Evola Music Center Donates 3,600 Instrumental & Song Books to NAEIR
- Vandoren Holds Chicago Regional Artist Summit
- The Namm Foundation and The John Lennon Educational Tour Bus Seek Music Programs for a Recording Residency
- TMP-Pro Adds Roland Professional Audio/Visual to its Pro Line Card
- Sweetwater Settles Copyright Infringement Suit with Hello Music
- Sooner Routhier Uses Rogue R1 FX-B Shinedown
- Bandit Lites Adds More Elation Gear to Inventory