- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 27 June 2013
D'Addario & Company, Inc. recently revealed a new organizational structure designed to reinforce the leadership of the company in the face of today’s dynamic and global economy.
The new corporate structure consists of two distinct divisions within the company that will be led by two co-presidents, Rick Drumm and John D’Addario III. This divide-and-conquer strategy will make it possible for both individuals to leverage their experience and strengths, having been with the company for 8 and 17 years respectively.
It will also position the company to take advantage of existing and future growth opportunities for its wide range of products, while simultaneously furthering the succession plan for the next generation of the D’Addario family.
Drumm will now be responsible for all of D’Addario’s percussion brands including Evans, Promark and PureSound, as well as its woodwind accessories line under the Rico brand name. Additionally, Drumm will manage all of D’Addario’s international affiliates, including the activities of their distribution companies based in Canada, UK, Australia and China. Formerly the company’s executive vice president, John D’Addario III will now be responsible for the global supply chain of the company’s musical instrument string manufacturing business, as well as all U.S.-based distribution.
You may enjoy...
- Harmony Project Gets Boost From Yamaha Institute for Mentoring Program
- Cosgrove Added to Korg USA Inc.
- PreSonus Presents 2015 Dealer, Rep, and Distributor Awards at NAMM
- Hosa Technology Names Mainline Marketing as Rep of the Year
- QSC Promotes Mayfield
- Ufip Cymbals Names Davitt & Hanser as USA Distributor
- SKB Names Gatlin Marketing/Media Assistant
- Music & Arts Announces Music Educator of the Year