- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 27 June 2013
Square footage in the new center is up 23% over the 2012 Summer NAMM event. Established brands including Gibson, ESP, QSC, Tascom, Warwick, Cannonball, Deering Banjo and Presonus are returning to Nashville with NAMM after a year or more off. They'll be joined by a growing group of emerging brands. At two weeks out there are 150 new-to-Summer NAMM exhibitors, which is an increase of 36% over 2012 another banner year for new exhibitors at NAMM's summer event.
“With the biggest Summer NAMM in five years, it sure is rewarding to see so many proactive NAMM Members taking charge of their futures by attending this important meeting," said Joe Lamond, president and CEO of NAMM. "They will come away better prepared for success in the coming fall and Holiday season, and with memories of a great time in Music City!”
You may enjoy...
- Roland Further Expands U.S. Team
- Korg Adds Bingham to Sales Team
- Moogfest Announces Dates for 2016
- Korg and VOX Leaders Convene in N.Y. State
- NAMM Elects New Executive Committee Member and Positions
- Musical Innovations Named NAMM’s 2015 Dealer of the Year (Yeah, Tracy!!!)
- Klops Drums @ SNAMM
- Andy Powers of Taylor Guitars at Summer NAMM