The industry is preparing for the biggest Summer NAMM event in five years, which opens in Nashville on July 11. With a new home in the state-of-the-art Music City Center, a market showing signs of a rebound, and new enthusiasm in the music instrument and product market, Summer NAMM will welcome an 18% increase in registered retail stores over the 2012 event. This impressive gathering of retail stores represents more than $3.35 billion dollars in buying power. Within the members of the industry planning to attend the July 11-13 event are brands and buyers from across 29 different countries.
Square footage in the new center is up 23% over the 2012 Summer NAMM event. Established brands including Gibson, ESP, QSC, Tascom, Warwick, Cannonball, Deering Banjo and Presonus are returning to Nashville with NAMM after a year or more off. They'll be joined by a growing group of emerging brands. At two weeks out there are 150 new-to-Summer NAMM exhibitors, which is an increase of 36% over 2012 another banner year for new exhibitors at NAMM's summer event.
“With the biggest Summer NAMM in five years, it sure is rewarding to see so many proactive NAMM Members taking charge of their futures by attending this important meeting," said Joe Lamond, president and CEO of NAMM. "They will come away better prepared for success in the coming fall and Holiday season, and with memories of a great time in Music City!”
You may enjoy...
- Peavey Sponsors First Annual Decibel Metal & Beer Fest
- Music & Arts Opens Colorado Springs Store
- Klotz Appoints Forward Tech U.S. as Partner for the U.S. Market
- Yamaha Names Winners of Nationwide Competition
- D’Addario Announces Third Season of “Guitar Power”
- Avid Announces Release of New Book
- Korg Names Witt Product Marketing Manager
- Korg USA Announces New U.S. Merchandise Sites for Korg, VOX and Blackstar