- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 27 June 2013
Square footage in the new center is up 23% over the 2012 Summer NAMM event. Established brands including Gibson, ESP, QSC, Tascom, Warwick, Cannonball, Deering Banjo and Presonus are returning to Nashville with NAMM after a year or more off. They'll be joined by a growing group of emerging brands. At two weeks out there are 150 new-to-Summer NAMM exhibitors, which is an increase of 36% over 2012 another banner year for new exhibitors at NAMM's summer event.
“With the biggest Summer NAMM in five years, it sure is rewarding to see so many proactive NAMM Members taking charge of their futures by attending this important meeting," said Joe Lamond, president and CEO of NAMM. "They will come away better prepared for success in the coming fall and Holiday season, and with memories of a great time in Music City!”
You may enjoy...
- Chauvet Honored with NAMM Milestone Award
- KHS Awards $1,000 Music Ed. Scholarship
- Veteran Kurzweil Sales & Product Manager Joins AM&S Team
- Statement from New GC Executive VP Regarding Staff Movements
- Backun Partners with Sodiam for Exclusive Distribution in China
- Mary Luehrsen - 2015 Don Johnson Industry Service Award Winner
- Peavey Electronics Honored with NAMM Milestone Award
- Brian Ball Appointed President of Ernie Ball, Inc.