- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 03 July 2013
As part of a concerted effort to grow and optimize their sales team, Fishman has recruited Ron Kronewitter as key accounts manager. In his new position, Kronewitter will be responsible for handling major retail accounts including Guitar Center, Musician's Friend, and Sam Ash, as well as a number of other important independent dealers.
A longtime veteran of the MI industry, Ron has over 30 years of music products retail experience, including 13 years at Fender Musical Instruments where he served as VP marketing for acoustic instruments and VP, marketing operations. During his time at Fender, Kronewitter first started working with Larry Fishman and head of OEM sales Rob Ketch where they eventually transitioned the entire Fender Acoustic line into exclusively using Fishman products.
You may enjoy...
- Harman Professional’s Scott Robbins
- A Welcome Counterpoint
- Tom Bedell Speaks Out About Conservation and Forestry Issues
- Fred W. Gretsch Celebrates 50 Years in MI with Chicago In-Store
- Prolight + Sound Shanghai 2015
- CAD Audio Ships High Performance GXL2600USB Microphone
- Roland Launches Online Lifestyle Merchandise Store
- Yamaha Adds Sax Sensation Grace Kelly to Artist Roster