- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 03 July 2013
As part of a concerted effort to grow and optimize their sales team, Fishman has recruited Ron Kronewitter as key accounts manager. In his new position, Kronewitter will be responsible for handling major retail accounts including Guitar Center, Musician's Friend, and Sam Ash, as well as a number of other important independent dealers.
A longtime veteran of the MI industry, Ron has over 30 years of music products retail experience, including 13 years at Fender Musical Instruments where he served as VP marketing for acoustic instruments and VP, marketing operations. During his time at Fender, Kronewitter first started working with Larry Fishman and head of OEM sales Rob Ketch where they eventually transitioned the entire Fender Acoustic line into exclusively using Fishman products.
You may enjoy...
- Yamaha Extends Alliance with Disneyland Resort
- SLM Acquires Kiwi Wind Products
- SABIAN Announces 2015 PASIC Scholarship Winner
- D'Addario and 92Y Launch New On-Demand Series
- D’Addario Launches Players Circle
- RPMDA Board Plans 2016 Convention
- Newell Named President & General Manager of Gruhn Guitars
- Peavey Enlists Plek for Production of Composite Acoustics