- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 03 July 2013
As part of a concerted effort to grow and optimize their sales team, Fishman has recruited Ron Kronewitter as key accounts manager. In his new position, Kronewitter will be responsible for handling major retail accounts including Guitar Center, Musician's Friend, and Sam Ash, as well as a number of other important independent dealers.
A longtime veteran of the MI industry, Ron has over 30 years of music products retail experience, including 13 years at Fender Musical Instruments where he served as VP marketing for acoustic instruments and VP, marketing operations. During his time at Fender, Kronewitter first started working with Larry Fishman and head of OEM sales Rob Ketch where they eventually transitioned the entire Fender Acoustic line into exclusively using Fishman products.
You may enjoy...
- SSL Duality At Legendary Robert Lang Studios In Seattle
- Hurley and Fender Present ‘Strat: 60 Years of the Stratocaster’
- Little Kids Rock to Honor Joan Jett at Annual Benefit
- Zildjian Sponsors 10th Year of Berklee Artist-in-Residence Program with Aaron Spears
- Kidzrock Fills Education Gap
- Omacro Boasts Expanded Features and New Members
- New Website for Dave Smith Instruments
- Pro Audio Distribution Names Heffner Director of Sales & Marketing