As part of a concerted effort to grow and optimize their sales team, Fishman has recruited Ron Kronewitter as key accounts manager. In his new position, Kronewitter will be responsible for handling major retail accounts including Guitar Center, Musician's Friend, and Sam Ash, as well as a number of other important independent dealers.
A longtime veteran of the MI industry, Ron has over 30 years of music products retail experience, including 13 years at Fender Musical Instruments where he served as VP marketing for acoustic instruments and VP, marketing operations. During his time at Fender, Kronewitter first started working with Larry Fishman and head of OEM sales Rob Ketch where they eventually transitioned the entire Fender Acoustic line into exclusively using Fishman products.
You may enjoy...
- Yamaha ‘Mad T Party’ Guitar Auction Raises $9,000 for Music Education
- NAMM Musikmesse Russia and Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia Return in September
- Chauvet Acquires ChamSys
- Momentum Audio Sales Named U.S. Distributor of Ehrlund
- GHS Launches New Line of Shirts
- Musikmesse 2017: Business Academy Inspired by SOMM
- 30th Annual KMC Music EPU Charity Golf Tournament
- NAfME and 50 Federated Associations Ask for Maximum Title IV, Part A Funding