As part of a concerted effort to grow and optimize their sales team, Fishman has recruited Ron Kronewitter as key accounts manager. In his new position, Kronewitter will be responsible for handling major retail accounts including Guitar Center, Musician's Friend, and Sam Ash, as well as a number of other important independent dealers.
A longtime veteran of the MI industry, Ron has over 30 years of music products retail experience, including 13 years at Fender Musical Instruments where he served as VP marketing for acoustic instruments and VP, marketing operations. During his time at Fender, Kronewitter first started working with Larry Fishman and head of OEM sales Rob Ketch where they eventually transitioned the entire Fender Acoustic line into exclusively using Fishman products.
You may enjoy...
- Hal Leonard’s Jahnke Named Senior VP
- TKL Cases Establishes Retailer Support Network
- Danley Installed in Rice University’s Brian Patterson Sports Performance Center
- FEEL the RHYTHM Latin Hand Percussion
- 2017 NAMM Best & Worst of Show Awards
- Zildjian Names Stephans President
- On-Stage Donates NAMM Booth Products to Harmony Project
- Jam Industries Names Mack Ashly Audio CEO