As part of a concerted effort to grow and optimize their sales team, Fishman has recruited Ron Kronewitter as key accounts manager. In his new position, Kronewitter will be responsible for handling major retail accounts including Guitar Center, Musician's Friend, and Sam Ash, as well as a number of other important independent dealers.
A longtime veteran of the MI industry, Ron has over 30 years of music products retail experience, including 13 years at Fender Musical Instruments where he served as VP marketing for acoustic instruments and VP, marketing operations. During his time at Fender, Kronewitter first started working with Larry Fishman and head of OEM sales Rob Ketch where they eventually transitioned the entire Fender Acoustic line into exclusively using Fishman products.
You may enjoy...
- Sweetwater Hosts “Worship Connect” Workshop
- MMRs 35th Annual Top Music Chains Report - Update your 2016 Info Now!
- ADJ Group Opens New Facility Near Mexico City
- Bechstein USA Established
- Zildjian Announces The 2016 Kerope Zildjian Scholarship Competition Winner
- Zildjian Planet Z Cymbals Now Available At Select U.S. Dealers
- ADJ to Unveil 13 New Products at LDI
- Chauvet COLORado’s Employed at Americana Music Festival Awards