- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 03 July 2013
As part of a concerted effort to grow and optimize their sales team, Fishman has recruited Ron Kronewitter as key accounts manager. In his new position, Kronewitter will be responsible for handling major retail accounts including Guitar Center, Musician's Friend, and Sam Ash, as well as a number of other important independent dealers.
A longtime veteran of the MI industry, Ron has over 30 years of music products retail experience, including 13 years at Fender Musical Instruments where he served as VP marketing for acoustic instruments and VP, marketing operations. During his time at Fender, Kronewitter first started working with Larry Fishman and head of OEM sales Rob Ketch where they eventually transitioned the entire Fender Acoustic line into exclusively using Fishman products.
You may enjoy...
- Seidler Equity Partners Acquires Majority Interest in Hal Leonard
- GC Expands East Coast Presence with New Store Openings
- Methedras Wins Global Rockstar Contest 2015 and a Paiste Cymbal Set
- 2016 NAMM Top 100 Dealers
- Taylor Guitars Debuts New 700 Series @ SNAMM
- Floyd Rose's Alan Cabasso @ SNAMM 2016
- D’Addario LIVE Event Hosted in Nashville for International Jazz Day
- Peter D'Addario in Nashville @ SNAMM 2016