Hal Leonard Corporation has announced that beginning at Summer NAMM, they will distribute not only the complete M-Audio line from inMusic, but also add Alesis and Alto Professional products.
Hal Leonard has been exclusively distributing M-Audio’s MIDI and audio interfaces, studio monitors and keyboard controllers to the MI trade for several years. When inMusic acquired M-Audio last summer, they retained Hal Leonard as their primary distributor, and are now adding more products to the deal.
In addition to these new lines, Hal Leonard will also now distribute the Akai MPD18 controller with SoniVox Pulse bundle.
You may enjoy...
- Chauvet Celebrates New Facility In Mexico
- D’Addario Sponsors Recycle and Restring Events to Celebrate International Guitar Month and Earth Day
- Eastman Music Company Announces Exclusive Partnership with D'Addario
- Momentum Audio Sales Named U.S. Distributor of Ehrlund
- Heid Music’s ‘The Big 10+ Contest’ Aims to Put More Than $30,000 into School Music Programs in March
- Fred W. Gretsch Visits Hal Leonard
- Musikmesse 2017: Business Academy Inspired by SOMM
- NAfME and 50 Federated Associations Ask for Maximum Title IV, Part A Funding