- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 03 July 2013
Hal Leonard has been exclusively distributing M-Audio’s MIDI and audio interfaces, studio monitors and keyboard controllers to the MI trade for several years. When inMusic acquired M-Audio last summer, they retained Hal Leonard as their primary distributor, and are now adding more products to the deal.
In addition to these new lines, Hal Leonard will also now distribute the Akai MPD18 controller with SoniVox Pulse bundle.
You may enjoy...
- Korg USA Names Sajeva Director of Technology Brands
- GC Opens New Location in N.Y., Closes Store in Indiana
- Sound Technology’s Wilson Receives MBE
- Yamaha Mourns Loss of Prince
- Jupiter Launches New Website for Educators, Parents, Students and Performers
- SoundSynergies Debuts LECTRICare Music/Electronics Specialty Maintenance Conditioner for Electronic Music Gear
- Blue Launches New Website
- Gold Tone Music Group Announces New Marketing Plan and Brand Sales Manager