- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 03 July 2013
Hal Leonard has been exclusively distributing M-Audio’s MIDI and audio interfaces, studio monitors and keyboard controllers to the MI trade for several years. When inMusic acquired M-Audio last summer, they retained Hal Leonard as their primary distributor, and are now adding more products to the deal.
In addition to these new lines, Hal Leonard will also now distribute the Akai MPD18 controller with SoniVox Pulse bundle.
You may enjoy...
- KHS America Taps Ingraffia as Combo Drum Business Unit Manager
- Willcox Guitars Welcomes Cooper as Senior Product Advisory Consultant
- Roland U.S. Sponsors Children’s Music Foundation Benefit Gala
- Industry Vet Heckman Announces Retirement
- Summer NAMM Empowers Industry with 35 Educational Sessions
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee Receives $5 Million Gift from Keith Mardak and Mary Vandenberg
- CAD Taps Dockrill As Regional Sales Manager
- YCA Names Eaton Chief Marketing Director