- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 04 July 2013
A resurrected and rejuvenated Electra Guitars has opened its doors with their classic logo intact, a slate of new products, and a rapidly growing roster of users, artists and friends. And at this year’s Summer NAMM show they are looking for dealers to join the team.
Gene Ymiolek, CEO of Electra Guitars, said, “Electra Guitars are back with a 100 percent focus on guitars, and our goal is for 100 percent of our sales to go through authorized dealers. Electra Guitars is committed to working with retailers to enable their customers to purchase quality guitars at a competitive price and for the dealer to make money selling, setting up and servicing them. I welcome the opportunity to meet interested dealers in person at NAMM.”
The company, exhibiting in booth 1159 at Summer NAMM, will be launching new electric guitar and bass guitar models, which include completely new Electra models as well as enhanced Electra vintage guitar models. In addition to guitars, Electra also offers a variety of accessories including MagnaFlex guitar strings, Acetal guitar picks and officially licensed Electra Guitar clothing.
You may enjoy...
- KHS Awards $1,000 Music Ed. Scholarship
- Manhasset Specialty Names Roberts President and General Manager
- Yamaha Takes Home Four Dealers' Choice Awards
- Craigie Zildjian Honored at 2015 SheRocks Awards
- Chauvet DJ Takes Home Two DCAs
- ROLI Names Stein Head of Sales Americas, Launches Equator Synth
- AES Announces that Avid’s Hernandez, Jr. Will be Keynote Speaker at 57th Intl. Conferene
- Ashly Audio Appoints Leslie Executive VP