- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 04 July 2013
A resurrected and rejuvenated Electra Guitars has opened its doors with their classic logo intact, a slate of new products, and a rapidly growing roster of users, artists and friends. And at this year’s Summer NAMM show they are looking for dealers to join the team.
Gene Ymiolek, CEO of Electra Guitars, said, “Electra Guitars are back with a 100 percent focus on guitars, and our goal is for 100 percent of our sales to go through authorized dealers. Electra Guitars is committed to working with retailers to enable their customers to purchase quality guitars at a competitive price and for the dealer to make money selling, setting up and servicing them. I welcome the opportunity to meet interested dealers in person at NAMM.”
The company, exhibiting in booth 1159 at Summer NAMM, will be launching new electric guitar and bass guitar models, which include completely new Electra models as well as enhanced Electra vintage guitar models. In addition to guitars, Electra also offers a variety of accessories including MagnaFlex guitar strings, Acetal guitar picks and officially licensed Electra Guitar clothing.
You may enjoy...
- GC Opens New Location in Kansas City
- Celebrate Make Music Day on June 21
- 2015 NAMM Musikmesse Russia and Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia
- ‘New Concept’ for Musikmesse and Prolight + Sound in 2016
- Sennheiser Delivers At Juno Awards
- Chauvet Lights It Up Blue for World Autism Awareness Day
- New GC in Columbia, S.C.
- Gibson Brands Acquires HarmonyCentral.com