A resurrected and rejuvenated Electra Guitars has opened its doors with their classic logo intact, a slate of new products, and a rapidly growing roster of users, artists and friends. And at this year’s Summer NAMM show they are looking for dealers to join the team.
Gene Ymiolek, CEO of Electra Guitars, said, “Electra Guitars are back with a 100 percent focus on guitars, and our goal is for 100 percent of our sales to go through authorized dealers. Electra Guitars is committed to working with retailers to enable their customers to purchase quality guitars at a competitive price and for the dealer to make money selling, setting up and servicing them. I welcome the opportunity to meet interested dealers in person at NAMM.”
The company, exhibiting in booth 1159 at Summer NAMM, will be launching new electric guitar and bass guitar models, which include completely new Electra models as well as enhanced Electra vintage guitar models. In addition to guitars, Electra also offers a variety of accessories including MagnaFlex guitar strings, Acetal guitar picks and officially licensed Electra Guitar clothing.
You may enjoy...
- Avid Announces Various Innovations for NAB
- Kickstarter Launched for New Loog Pro and Loog Mini Guitars
- Klotz Appoints Forward Tech U.S. as Partner for the U.S. Market
- Yamaha Names Winners of Nationwide Competition
- D’Addario Announces Third Season of “Guitar Power”
- Korg Names Witt Product Marketing Manager
- RS Guitars’ Founder Receives Honorary Doctorate from Washington College
- SLM and Alvarez Announce Winner of $10,000 Custom Yairi Guitar