- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 11 July 2013
The new Airline Jupiter PRO is a hollow-body guitar with mahogany top, back, and sides with a one-piece maple set-neck. It features two Airline Argyle Pickups, a three-way vintage flipper switch, and five controls mounted on a flowing pickguard. The controls are dual tone and volume plus a unique Blender control to pan between the pickups for a wider tonal palette. The Dallas Green Signature model comes in a beautiful honeyburst finish, tortoiseshell pickguard, upgraded trapeze tail and is embellished with body, neck and headstock binding. The guitar is topped off with his logo signature on the headstock.
You may enjoy...
- Hal Leonard Joins W3C Music Notation Community Group as Founding Member
- Instrument & Gear Rentals: Rental Programs Ramp Up for ‘Back to School’ Season
- Lee Oskar Harmonicas in 2015 – Breaking Barriers
- ‘Back in My Day…’
- SABIAN Announces Partnership with SLM
- GJ2 Guitars Expand OEM Business With Fano Guitars
- Roland Further Expands U.S. Team
- Korg Adds Bingham to Sales Team