- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 11 July 2013
The new Airline Jupiter PRO is a hollow-body guitar with mahogany top, back, and sides with a one-piece maple set-neck. It features two Airline Argyle Pickups, a three-way vintage flipper switch, and five controls mounted on a flowing pickguard. The controls are dual tone and volume plus a unique Blender control to pan between the pickups for a wider tonal palette. The Dallas Green Signature model comes in a beautiful honeyburst finish, tortoiseshell pickguard, upgraded trapeze tail and is embellished with body, neck and headstock binding. The guitar is topped off with his logo signature on the headstock.
You may enjoy...
- Yamaha Extends Alliance with Disneyland Resort
- SLM Acquires Kiwi Wind Products
- 5th Annual Hal Leonard Vocal Competition Winners Announced
- RPMDA Board Plans 2016 Convention
- KMC Appoints New Regional Sales Managers
- Roland Sponsors Guitar Center’s 27th Annual Drum-Off Search
- Hal Leonard to Distribute Cajón Brush Line
- Newell Named President & General Manager of Gruhn Guitars