- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 11 July 2013
The new Airline Jupiter PRO is a hollow-body guitar with mahogany top, back, and sides with a one-piece maple set-neck. It features two Airline Argyle Pickups, a three-way vintage flipper switch, and five controls mounted on a flowing pickguard. The controls are dual tone and volume plus a unique Blender control to pan between the pickups for a wider tonal palette. The Dallas Green Signature model comes in a beautiful honeyburst finish, tortoiseshell pickguard, upgraded trapeze tail and is embellished with body, neck and headstock binding. The guitar is topped off with his logo signature on the headstock.
You may enjoy...
- 2016 NAMM Top 100 Dealers
- Taylor Guitars Debuts New 700 Series @ SNAMM
- Floyd Rose's Alan Cabasso @ SNAMM 2016
- D’Addario LIVE Event Hosted in Nashville for International Jazz Day
- Peter D'Addario in Nashville @ SNAMM 2016
- Blackstar Amplification @ Summer NAMM 2016
- Ernie Ball 'Picker's Paradise' @ Summer NAMM
- Levy's Leathers Donates to Guitars for Vets