- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 11 July 2013
The new Airline Jupiter PRO is a hollow-body guitar with mahogany top, back, and sides with a one-piece maple set-neck. It features two Airline Argyle Pickups, a three-way vintage flipper switch, and five controls mounted on a flowing pickguard. The controls are dual tone and volume plus a unique Blender control to pan between the pickups for a wider tonal palette. The Dallas Green Signature model comes in a beautiful honeyburst finish, tortoiseshell pickguard, upgraded trapeze tail and is embellished with body, neck and headstock binding. The guitar is topped off with his logo signature on the headstock.
You may enjoy...
- Omnisphere 2 "Wow Moment" Captured
- Fred Gretsch Receives Honorary Degree From Elmhurst College
- The Rolling Stones Presents RS Berkeley Instruments to Students in La Habana, Cuba
- D’Addario Announces Guitar Scholarship Winner: Jeonghun Kang
- Perri’s Summer NAMM 2016 Offers
- CHAUVET’s Nexus Aq 5x5 Lights Lemaitre at Coachella
- New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival Debuts the Yamaha Recording Custom Series Drum Kit
- NAMM Urges California State Leaders to Update Visual and Performing Arts Standards