- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 11 July 2013
The new Airline Jupiter PRO is a hollow-body guitar with mahogany top, back, and sides with a one-piece maple set-neck. It features two Airline Argyle Pickups, a three-way vintage flipper switch, and five controls mounted on a flowing pickguard. The controls are dual tone and volume plus a unique Blender control to pan between the pickups for a wider tonal palette. The Dallas Green Signature model comes in a beautiful honeyburst finish, tortoiseshell pickguard, upgraded trapeze tail and is embellished with body, neck and headstock binding. The guitar is topped off with his logo signature on the headstock.
You may enjoy...
- GC Opens New Location in Kansas City
- Audio-Technica Provides Microphone Solutions for 2015 CMA's
- 2015 NAMM Musikmesse Russia and Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia
- Sennheiser Delivers At Juno Awards
- CHAUVET DJ Geysers Used at British Artistic Gymnastics Championships
- MI Retailers Give Environmentally Sound Business Practices the (Green) Thumbs Up
- New GC in Columbia, S.C.
- Is the Price Right?