- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 11 July 2013
The new Airline Jupiter PRO is a hollow-body guitar with mahogany top, back, and sides with a one-piece maple set-neck. It features two Airline Argyle Pickups, a three-way vintage flipper switch, and five controls mounted on a flowing pickguard. The controls are dual tone and volume plus a unique Blender control to pan between the pickups for a wider tonal palette. The Dallas Green Signature model comes in a beautiful honeyburst finish, tortoiseshell pickguard, upgraded trapeze tail and is embellished with body, neck and headstock binding. The guitar is topped off with his logo signature on the headstock.
You may enjoy...
- Jersey Surf Drum Corps Chooses Yorkville for Sound Stadium PA Solution
- AM&S Promotes McDougall to National Sales Manager
- Manhasset Receives Green Manufacturing Award
- Roland Announces New Personnel Appointments
- Ohana Acoustic Compact Bass
- Bugera 2,000-Watt VEYRON Bass Amps
- QickPick Headwear New Colors
- LM Products Viking Line Guitar Straps