The new Airline Jupiter PRO is a hollow-body guitar with mahogany top, back, and sides with a one-piece maple set-neck. It features two Airline Argyle Pickups, a three-way vintage flipper switch, and five controls mounted on a flowing pickguard. The controls are dual tone and volume plus a unique Blender control to pan between the pickups for a wider tonal palette. The Dallas Green Signature model comes in a beautiful honeyburst finish, tortoiseshell pickguard, upgraded trapeze tail and is embellished with body, neck and headstock binding. The guitar is topped off with his logo signature on the headstock.
You may enjoy...
- SLM to Distribute Warwick Music Group Instruments
- Music & Arts Opens Colorado Springs Store
- Evans and Promark by D’Addario Announce BYOS Tour Dates
- Klotz Appoints Forward Tech U.S. as Partner for the U.S. Market
- Yamaha Names Winners of Nationwide Competition
- D’Addario Announces Third Season of “Guitar Power”
- Moogfest Reveals Final Additions to Lineup
- SLM and Alvarez Announce Winner of $10,000 Custom Yairi Guitar