The new Airline Jupiter PRO is a hollow-body guitar with mahogany top, back, and sides with a one-piece maple set-neck. It features two Airline Argyle Pickups, a three-way vintage flipper switch, and five controls mounted on a flowing pickguard. The controls are dual tone and volume plus a unique Blender control to pan between the pickups for a wider tonal palette. The Dallas Green Signature model comes in a beautiful honeyburst finish, tortoiseshell pickguard, upgraded trapeze tail and is embellished with body, neck and headstock binding. The guitar is topped off with his logo signature on the headstock.
You may enjoy...
- Sweetwater Hosts “Worship Connect” Workshop
- MMRs 35th Annual Top Music Chains Report - Update your 2016 Info Now!
- ADJ Group Opens New Facility Near Mexico City
- Bechstein USA Established
- Zildjian Announces The 2016 Kerope Zildjian Scholarship Competition Winner
- Zildjian Planet Z Cymbals Now Available At Select U.S. Dealers
- ADJ to Unveil 13 New Products at LDI
- Chauvet COLORado’s Employed at Americana Music Festival Awards