- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 11 July 2013
The new Airline Jupiter PRO is a hollow-body guitar with mahogany top, back, and sides with a one-piece maple set-neck. It features two Airline Argyle Pickups, a three-way vintage flipper switch, and five controls mounted on a flowing pickguard. The controls are dual tone and volume plus a unique Blender control to pan between the pickups for a wider tonal palette. The Dallas Green Signature model comes in a beautiful honeyburst finish, tortoiseshell pickguard, upgraded trapeze tail and is embellished with body, neck and headstock binding. The guitar is topped off with his logo signature on the headstock.
You may enjoy...
- Hal Leonard Deal with HGST Has Huge Capacity for Success
- Yamaha Takes Home Four Dealers' Choice Awards
- Mary Luehrsen - 2015 Don Johnson Industry Service Award Winner
- D'Addario Team Receives MMR Dealers' Choice Award
- Peavey Electronics Honored with NAMM Milestone Award
- ROLI Names Stein Head of Sales Americas, Launches Equator Synth
- Focusrite Novation Announces New Appointments
- Wenger Names Jollay VP of Marketing and Product Development