- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 11 July 2013
The new Airline Jupiter PRO is a hollow-body guitar with mahogany top, back, and sides with a one-piece maple set-neck. It features two Airline Argyle Pickups, a three-way vintage flipper switch, and five controls mounted on a flowing pickguard. The controls are dual tone and volume plus a unique Blender control to pan between the pickups for a wider tonal palette. The Dallas Green Signature model comes in a beautiful honeyburst finish, tortoiseshell pickguard, upgraded trapeze tail and is embellished with body, neck and headstock binding. The guitar is topped off with his logo signature on the headstock.
You may enjoy...
- Canada’s Prime Minister Visits Riversong Guitars
- Practically Weightless – The Story of Nashville Customs and Their Carbon Fiber Guitar
- Harman Professional’s Scott Robbins
- Keys to Profit in 2015: Technological Innovations and Accessible Price Points Drive the Digital Keyboard Market
- A Welcome Counterpoint
- SLM Appoints Dumstorff as Vice President of SLM Marketplace
- Willcox Guitars Adds Anthony Terrezza to Team of Advisory Artists
- Batten Wraps Successful Ash Clinic Tour With TriplePlay