- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 11 July 2013
The new Airline Jupiter PRO is a hollow-body guitar with mahogany top, back, and sides with a one-piece maple set-neck. It features two Airline Argyle Pickups, a three-way vintage flipper switch, and five controls mounted on a flowing pickguard. The controls are dual tone and volume plus a unique Blender control to pan between the pickups for a wider tonal palette. The Dallas Green Signature model comes in a beautiful honeyburst finish, tortoiseshell pickguard, upgraded trapeze tail and is embellished with body, neck and headstock binding. The guitar is topped off with his logo signature on the headstock.
You may enjoy...
- Fishman and Sam Ash Partner For Jennifer Batten TriplePlay Clinic Tour
- Secretary of Education Riley Headlines, Teachers Honored at Musical Innovations Grand Opening
- KMC Music Named Exclusive U.S. Distributor of Supro
- Drum Guru Releases Hit Like A Girl Lesson Pack
- KMC Music Rolls Out 'Back to School Sales Bonanza' Promotion Through July 31st
- Sweetwater Expands and Enhances Music Store
- Cymatic Audio Goes Direct for Sales to U.S. Retailers
- Yamaha Helps Commemorate University of Kentucky Percussion Department’s 30th Anniversary