- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 11 July 2013
The new Airline Jupiter PRO is a hollow-body guitar with mahogany top, back, and sides with a one-piece maple set-neck. It features two Airline Argyle Pickups, a three-way vintage flipper switch, and five controls mounted on a flowing pickguard. The controls are dual tone and volume plus a unique Blender control to pan between the pickups for a wider tonal palette. The Dallas Green Signature model comes in a beautiful honeyburst finish, tortoiseshell pickguard, upgraded trapeze tail and is embellished with body, neck and headstock binding. The guitar is topped off with his logo signature on the headstock.
You may enjoy...
- Korg USA to Distribute Dean Markley
- The Expendables Return With 2015 Winter Blackout Tour
- Pearl Welcomes Jen Ledger of Skillet
- LOUD Appoints Tan Mackie Product Specialist
- Slash to Receive Les Paul Award at NAMM TEC Awards
- New Hires at Seymour Duncan
- JodyJazz Expands Global Reach
- Fishman Fluence Sponsors Sweepstakes