- Written by Mike Lawson
- Published: 11 July 2013
The new Airline Jupiter PRO is a hollow-body guitar with mahogany top, back, and sides with a one-piece maple set-neck. It features two Airline Argyle Pickups, a three-way vintage flipper switch, and five controls mounted on a flowing pickguard. The controls are dual tone and volume plus a unique Blender control to pan between the pickups for a wider tonal palette. The Dallas Green Signature model comes in a beautiful honeyburst finish, tortoiseshell pickguard, upgraded trapeze tail and is embellished with body, neck and headstock binding. The guitar is topped off with his logo signature on the headstock.
You may enjoy...
- Hal Leonard to Distribute Apogee Pro Audio Interfaces
- Faber Announces Publishing Partnership with Lang Lang to be Distributed by Alfred
- New Website for Dave Smith Instruments
- NAMM TEC Awards Celebrates 30 Years and Inducts Nathan East & Ed Cherney into Hall of Fame
- Arriba Cases Expands East Coast Sales Team