- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 11 July 2013
The new Airline Jupiter PRO is a hollow-body guitar with mahogany top, back, and sides with a one-piece maple set-neck. It features two Airline Argyle Pickups, a three-way vintage flipper switch, and five controls mounted on a flowing pickguard. The controls are dual tone and volume plus a unique Blender control to pan between the pickups for a wider tonal palette. The Dallas Green Signature model comes in a beautiful honeyburst finish, tortoiseshell pickguard, upgraded trapeze tail and is embellished with body, neck and headstock binding. The guitar is topped off with his logo signature on the headstock.
You may enjoy...
- 2015 Best Communities for Music Education Survey Now Open
- 2015 Tempe Guitar Show
- Reunion Blues Welcomes Kill Devil Hill Guitarist Mark Zavon
- Anthem Musical Instruments To Distribute North Bridge Flutes
- Italian Superstar Pino Daniele Chooses DPA Microphones
- Allen & Heaths Qu Series in Guitar Center
- Grammy-Winning Pastor Chooses Danley
- SSL Duality at Algonquin College