The new Airline Jupiter PRO is a hollow-body guitar with mahogany top, back, and sides with a one-piece maple set-neck. It features two Airline Argyle Pickups, a three-way vintage flipper switch, and five controls mounted on a flowing pickguard. The controls are dual tone and volume plus a unique Blender control to pan between the pickups for a wider tonal palette. The Dallas Green Signature model comes in a beautiful honeyburst finish, tortoiseshell pickguard, upgraded trapeze tail and is embellished with body, neck and headstock binding. The guitar is topped off with his logo signature on the headstock.
You may enjoy...
- Reverb.com Expands Focus on International Growth
- Ultimate Support Announces Partnership with OnTrack Sales
- BandLab Acquires MONO
- Shure Selected as a Vendor Excellence Award Recipient
- The Namm Foundation and The John Lennon Educational Tour Bus Seek Music Programs for a Recording Residency
- TMP-Pro Adds Roland Professional Audio/Visual to its Pro Line Card
- D’Addario Official String Sponsorship at the Lockn’ Festival
- GC Names Truesdale Chairman of the Board of Directors