- Written by Paige Tutt
- Published: 17 February 2015
“Kala wants to ensure our customers understand the critical nature of proper humidification of their ukuleles. That’s why we chose the Humilele humidifier,” says Mike Upton, founder of Kala Brand Music Company. “MusicNomad’s Humilele is the perfect size for the ukulele and with its special anti-drip Humid-i-bar insert that holds a lot of water, it gets the job done with less maintenance,” says Upton.
Humidity levels below 40% require instrument humidifiers. “We’re honored to partner with Kala... and to be part of this important initiative to educate musicians on proper Uke care,” says Rand Rognlien, MusicNomad owner. The soundhole Humilele was introduced in December of 2014. Look for the Humilele on the Kala website and at your local music store. The Humilele retails between $9.99 and $10.99.
You may enjoy...
- Korg USA Names Sajeva Director of Technology Brands
- GC Opens New Location in N.Y., Closes Store in Indiana
- Sound Technology’s Wilson Receives MBE
- Yamaha Mourns Loss of Prince
- Jupiter Launches New Website for Educators, Parents, Students and Performers
- SoundSynergies Debuts LECTRICare Music/Electronics Specialty Maintenance Conditioner for Electronic Music Gear
- Blue Launches New Website
- Gold Tone Music Group Announces New Marketing Plan and Brand Sales Manager