“Kala wants to ensure our customers understand the critical nature of proper humidification of their ukuleles. That’s why we chose the Humilele humidifier,” says Mike Upton, founder of Kala Brand Music Company. “MusicNomad’s Humilele is the perfect size for the ukulele and with its special anti-drip Humid-i-bar insert that holds a lot of water, it gets the job done with less maintenance,” says Upton.
Humidity levels below 40% require instrument humidifiers. “We’re honored to partner with Kala... and to be part of this important initiative to educate musicians on proper Uke care,” says Rand Rognlien, MusicNomad owner. The soundhole Humilele was introduced in December of 2014. Look for the Humilele on the Kala website and at your local music store. The Humilele retails between $9.99 and $10.99.
You may enjoy...
- Final Day to Nominate Music & Arts Educator of the Year
- Reverb.com Expands Focus on International Growth
- Ultimate Support Announces Partnership with OnTrack Sales
- Hit Like A Girl Contest Champion Helen De La Rosa To Perform At PASIC 2016
- Evola Music Center Donates 3,600 Instrumental & Song Books to NAEIR
- Shure Selected as a Vendor Excellence Award Recipient
- Casio Names Dallas Piano Gallery as 2016 Grand Hybrid Dealer of The Year
- TMP-Pro Adds Roland Professional Audio/Visual to its Pro Line Card