- Written by Paige Tutt
- Published: 17 February 2015
“Kala wants to ensure our customers understand the critical nature of proper humidification of their ukuleles. That’s why we chose the Humilele humidifier,” says Mike Upton, founder of Kala Brand Music Company. “MusicNomad’s Humilele is the perfect size for the ukulele and with its special anti-drip Humid-i-bar insert that holds a lot of water, it gets the job done with less maintenance,” says Upton.
Humidity levels below 40% require instrument humidifiers. “We’re honored to partner with Kala... and to be part of this important initiative to educate musicians on proper Uke care,” says Rand Rognlien, MusicNomad owner. The soundhole Humilele was introduced in December of 2014. Look for the Humilele on the Kala website and at your local music store. The Humilele retails between $9.99 and $10.99.
You may enjoy...
- Point Source Audio Mics Violins and Violas for Philly POPS Orchestra
- Peaksware Hosts Community Block Party
- Manhasset Stands Feature New Colorful Packaging
- Légère is Giving Five Schools 20 Limited Edition Mouthpiece Kits
- Hal Leonard Launches Enhanced Dealer Access Website
- D’Addario String Recycling at XPoNential Music Fest
- D’Addario Appoints Hickman European Marketing Manager
- Cosmic Truss Names Saghbazarian Sales Manager