“Kala wants to ensure our customers understand the critical nature of proper humidification of their ukuleles. That’s why we chose the Humilele humidifier,” says Mike Upton, founder of Kala Brand Music Company. “MusicNomad’s Humilele is the perfect size for the ukulele and with its special anti-drip Humid-i-bar insert that holds a lot of water, it gets the job done with less maintenance,” says Upton.
Humidity levels below 40% require instrument humidifiers. “We’re honored to partner with Kala... and to be part of this important initiative to educate musicians on proper Uke care,” says Rand Rognlien, MusicNomad owner. The soundhole Humilele was introduced in December of 2014. Look for the Humilele on the Kala website and at your local music store. The Humilele retails between $9.99 and $10.99.
You may enjoy...
- MMRs 35th Annual Top Music Chains Report - Update your 2016 Info Now!
- ADJ Group Opens New Facility Near Mexico City
- Bechstein USA Established
- Zildjian Planet Z Cymbals Now Available At Select U.S. Dealers
- ADJ to Unveil 13 New Products at LDI
- Chauvet COLORado’s Employed at Americana Music Festival Awards
- Senator Chuck Schumer Re-Visits D’Addario Headquarters
- Buffet Crampon Announces Territory Realignment and New Division Managers