- Written by Paige Tutt
- Published: 17 February 2015
“Kala wants to ensure our customers understand the critical nature of proper humidification of their ukuleles. That’s why we chose the Humilele humidifier,” says Mike Upton, founder of Kala Brand Music Company. “MusicNomad’s Humilele is the perfect size for the ukulele and with its special anti-drip Humid-i-bar insert that holds a lot of water, it gets the job done with less maintenance,” says Upton.
Humidity levels below 40% require instrument humidifiers. “We’re honored to partner with Kala... and to be part of this important initiative to educate musicians on proper Uke care,” says Rand Rognlien, MusicNomad owner. The soundhole Humilele was introduced in December of 2014. Look for the Humilele on the Kala website and at your local music store. The Humilele retails between $9.99 and $10.99.
You may enjoy...
- New Company Video from DR Strings
- NAMM Foundation Grants $600,000 to Global Nonprofit Music Making and Music Education Programs
- KMC Music Rolls Out 'Back to School Sales Bonanza' Promotion Through July 31st
- Cymatic Audio Goes Direct for Sales to U.S. Retailers
- Yamaha Helps Commemorate University of Kentucky Percussion Department’s 30th Anniversary
- KMC Opens New HQ in Connecticut, Relocates Warehousing and Distribution to Mississippi
- GC Pro Makes Appointments to Management Team
- Fender Announces American Standard Test Drive Promotion