- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 17 July 2013
“Because set-up time is such a big consideration for us, we were really looking for a cost-effective way to upgrade our old analog system,” says Tim Gentle, the church’s pastor.
Russell noted the system’s user interface as significant upgrade. “Using a touchscreen instead of a lot of knobs and faders was very appealing,” he notes. “The interface sets up an X/Y grid with four adjectives in the corners, and the engineer just drags their finger toward the sound they want—for instance, ‘bright’—and can hear how it changes as they move.”
The music presentation at Calvary Chapel North Jersey is a full contemporary Christian band, with a worship leader and three backing vocalists. Instruments include Roland V-Drums, multiple guitars, bass, keyboards, saxophone and percussion. All are easily accommodated by the StageScape M20d mixer’s 20 inputs.
You may enjoy...
- 2016 NAMM Top 100 Dealers
- Taylor Guitars Debuts New 700 Series @ SNAMM
- Floyd Rose's Alan Cabasso @ SNAMM 2016
- D’Addario LIVE Event Hosted in Nashville for International Jazz Day
- Peter D'Addario in Nashville @ SNAMM 2016
- Blackstar Amplification @ Summer NAMM 2016
- Ernie Ball 'Picker's Paradise' @ Summer NAMM
- Levy's Leathers Donates to Guitars for Vets