- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 17 July 2013
“Because set-up time is such a big consideration for us, we were really looking for a cost-effective way to upgrade our old analog system,” says Tim Gentle, the church’s pastor.
Russell noted the system’s user interface as significant upgrade. “Using a touchscreen instead of a lot of knobs and faders was very appealing,” he notes. “The interface sets up an X/Y grid with four adjectives in the corners, and the engineer just drags their finger toward the sound they want—for instance, ‘bright’—and can hear how it changes as they move.”
The music presentation at Calvary Chapel North Jersey is a full contemporary Christian band, with a worship leader and three backing vocalists. Instruments include Roland V-Drums, multiple guitars, bass, keyboards, saxophone and percussion. All are easily accommodated by the StageScape M20d mixer’s 20 inputs.
You may enjoy...
- Eminence Adds Neves to International Sales Team.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee Receives $5 Million Gift from Keith Mardak and Mary Vandenberg
- Audio-Technica Supports Nashville Engineer Relief Fund
- Zildjian Present Dealer Award to Dale's Drum Shop; Present Cymbal to Sam Ash Music
- Boulder Creek Announces New Line of Remington Series Guitars
- D'Addario Woodwinds Artist Wins WGI Winds Division
- Under the Stage with Wicked’s Chris Jago
- Fishman Names Townsend To Head Global Retail Sales