“Because set-up time is such a big consideration for us, we were really looking for a cost-effective way to upgrade our old analog system,” says Tim Gentle, the church’s pastor.
Russell noted the system’s user interface as significant upgrade. “Using a touchscreen instead of a lot of knobs and faders was very appealing,” he notes. “The interface sets up an X/Y grid with four adjectives in the corners, and the engineer just drags their finger toward the sound they want—for instance, ‘bright’—and can hear how it changes as they move.”
The music presentation at Calvary Chapel North Jersey is a full contemporary Christian band, with a worship leader and three backing vocalists. Instruments include Roland V-Drums, multiple guitars, bass, keyboards, saxophone and percussion. All are easily accommodated by the StageScape M20d mixer’s 20 inputs.
You may enjoy...
- Eastman Music to Distribute Backun Clarinets
- 5th NAMM Musikmesse Russia and Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia
- Final Day to Nominate Music & Arts Educator of the Year
- Ultimate Support Announces Partnership with OnTrack Sales
- Hit Like A Girl Contest Champion Helen De La Rosa To Perform At PASIC 2016
- Evola Music Center Donates 3,600 Instrumental & Song Books to NAEIR
- Vandoren Holds Chicago Regional Artist Summit
- Shure Selected as a Vendor Excellence Award Recipient