- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 18 July 2013
Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG recently began the construction of the company’s “Innovation Campus.” The building complex will offer space for meetings as well as optimum staff working conditions. The construction work is scheduled for completion by the end of 2014. Included in the campus are plans for a new childcare building which will open in summer 2014. The total investment amounts to around 20 million euro, of which 1 million euro will be used for the nursery.
The Innovation Campus is part of an extensive site development plan which, following on from the production and technology center in 2009, sees further development and a reconfiguration of existing structures and buildings.
Spanning an area of approximately 3200sqm, in addition to technical office space, the new, modern building will also house a conference facility. The campus will offer employees space for collaborative working and dedicated project areas and will further strengthen innovation while ensuring sustainable growth.
You may enjoy...
- Brothers Gow Fly With Chauvet
- Renkus-Heinz Appoints GP Marketing
- Katherine Weintraub Wins ISSAC; Chooses P. Mauriat Master-97A
- MMR’s Davis Contributes to Who’s on First
- Roland Announces New Personnel Appointments
- Bugera 2,000-Watt VEYRON Bass Amps
- Ashdown Woodsman Range of Acoustic Amplifiers
- QickPick Headwear New Colors