- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 18 July 2013
Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG recently began the construction of the company’s “Innovation Campus.” The building complex will offer space for meetings as well as optimum staff working conditions. The construction work is scheduled for completion by the end of 2014. Included in the campus are plans for a new childcare building which will open in summer 2014. The total investment amounts to around 20 million euro, of which 1 million euro will be used for the nursery.
The Innovation Campus is part of an extensive site development plan which, following on from the production and technology center in 2009, sees further development and a reconfiguration of existing structures and buildings.
Spanning an area of approximately 3200sqm, in addition to technical office space, the new, modern building will also house a conference facility. The campus will offer employees space for collaborative working and dedicated project areas and will further strengthen innovation while ensuring sustainable growth.
You may enjoy...
- Nate Morton Shares Drum-Cam Footage from The Voice
- Sennheiser Delivers At Juno Awards
- MI Retailers Give Environmentally Sound Business Practices the (Green) Thumbs Up
- Gibson Brands Acquires HarmonyCentral.com
- Drum Workshop’s Chris Lombardi
- Full Compass Names Livezey Vice President
- Line 6 Names Ryle President
- ISP Chosen as Proud to Manufacture in Michigan's "Featured Manufacturer"