- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 25 July 2013
With a 6.5”x 14” black nickel-plated steel shell, the Taylor Hawkins (Foo Fighters) snare drum features 10 lugs, an adjustable chrome-plated throw-off, 2.3 mm triple-flanged hoops, Remo® Coated Emperor X™ batter head and 20-strand snare wire. Each drum sports a special Taylor Hawkins signature badge complete with “The Hawk” symbol and Taylor’s signature.
Retail price: $385.99
You may enjoy...
- Omnisphere 2 "Wow Moment" Captured
- Fred Gretsch Receives Honorary Degree From Elmhurst College
- The Rolling Stones Presents RS Berkeley Instruments to Students in La Habana, Cuba
- D’Addario Announces Guitar Scholarship Winner: Jeonghun Kang
- Perri’s Summer NAMM 2016 Offers
- CHAUVET’s Nexus Aq 5x5 Lights Lemaitre at Coachella
- New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival Debuts the Yamaha Recording Custom Series Drum Kit
- NAMM Urges California State Leaders to Update Visual and Performing Arts Standards