- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 26 July 2013
The new XW-G1 synthesizer was created by design duo Dee & Ricky Jackson, known for their collaboration efforts on the Casio G-Shock collections. Only two units of the Limited Edition XW-G1 synthesizerwere created, which feature the designer duo’s unique Lego® block design and neon leopard print patterns.
Equipped with 61 keys and Casio’s exclusive (HPSS) Hybrid Processing Sound Source, the XW-G1 provides virtual analog monophonic leads and basses, drawbar organs, complex layers, stereo pianos, drums and more to produce the sounds and real-time control any performing musician needs.
A six oscillator monophonic solo synth is just one of the amazing sound engines in the XW-G1. Two virtual analog style oscillators, two PCM based oscillators, a noise oscillator and an external oscillator via mic and line inputs can be combined to make up a single solo synth tone.
You may enjoy...
- Harman Professional’s Scott Robbins
- Tom Bedell Speaks Out About Conservation and Forestry Issues
- Trent Reznor and the Last Days of An Iconic Synthesizer
- Fred W. Gretsch Celebrates 50 Years in MI with Chicago In-Store
- CAD Audio Ships High Performance GXL2600USB Microphone
- Yamaha Adds Sax Sensation Grace Kelly to Artist Roster
- Sweetwater Plans To Expand
- Largest NAMM Musikmesse Russia and Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia Yet