The new XW-G1 synthesizer was created by design duo Dee & Ricky Jackson, known for their collaboration efforts on the Casio G-Shock collections. Only two units of the Limited Edition XW-G1 synthesizerwere created, which feature the designer duo’s unique Lego® block design and neon leopard print patterns.
Equipped with 61 keys and Casio’s exclusive (HPSS) Hybrid Processing Sound Source, the XW-G1 provides virtual analog monophonic leads and basses, drawbar organs, complex layers, stereo pianos, drums and more to produce the sounds and real-time control any performing musician needs.
A six oscillator monophonic solo synth is just one of the amazing sound engines in the XW-G1. Two virtual analog style oscillators, two PCM based oscillators, a noise oscillator and an external oscillator via mic and line inputs can be combined to make up a single solo synth tone.
You may enjoy...
- 32nd Annual NAMM TEC Awards Nominees Announced
- Hit Like A Girl Contest Champion Helen De La Rosa To Perform At PASIC 2016
- Casio Names Dallas Piano Gallery as 2016 Grand Hybrid Dealer of The Year
- TMP-Pro Adds Roland Professional Audio/Visual to its Pro Line Card
- Sweetwater Settles Copyright Infringement Suit with Hello Music
- Sooner Routhier Uses Rogue R1 FX-B Shinedown
- Chauvet Creates Worship Environment in Former Outlet Store
- GC Names Truesdale Chairman of the Board of Directors