- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 26 July 2013
The new XW-G1 synthesizer was created by design duo Dee & Ricky Jackson, known for their collaboration efforts on the Casio G-Shock collections. Only two units of the Limited Edition XW-G1 synthesizerwere created, which feature the designer duo’s unique Lego® block design and neon leopard print patterns.
Equipped with 61 keys and Casio’s exclusive (HPSS) Hybrid Processing Sound Source, the XW-G1 provides virtual analog monophonic leads and basses, drawbar organs, complex layers, stereo pianos, drums and more to produce the sounds and real-time control any performing musician needs.
A six oscillator monophonic solo synth is just one of the amazing sound engines in the XW-G1. Two virtual analog style oscillators, two PCM based oscillators, a noise oscillator and an external oscillator via mic and line inputs can be combined to make up a single solo synth tone.
You may enjoy...
- Korg USA to Distribute Dean Markley
- Randy Black Joins Alice Cooper On Tour
- LOUD Appoints Tan Mackie Product Specialist
- New Hires at Seymour Duncan
- Rolling Stone & D'Addario Announce 30 Best Young Guitarists of 2014
- JodyJazz Expands Global Reach
- Fishman Fluence Sponsors Sweepstakes
- 31st Annual Fifty Dealer/Fifty State Review & Forecast