Rock legend Brian May and West End star Kerry Ellis team together for a live performance illuminated with 24 wireless, battery-operated Freedom™ fixtures at the St. Pancras International train station.
To stand tall above crowds of commuters and fans during rush hour, the former Queen guitarist and musical theatre star performed atop a translucent stage known as the Tranzstage. Neatly and strategically placed underneath the stage, 16 Freedom™ Par and 8 Freedom™ Strip Mini wireless wash lights projected a spectrum of light through the transparent base to bathe the dynamic duo in a rainbow of colours. Mr. H Productions provided the stage and lighting, as well as a sound system to rival incoming trains and station announcements.
“We pride ourselves on using the best equipment for the best performers — arranging the Brian May concert was a dream come true,” said Andrew J. Harvey, managing director of Mr. H Productions. “The wireless Freedom™ fixtures were perfect underneath our Tranzstage — they were neat, quick to install and gave us the flexibility to instantly change the color of the entire performance space.”
During this special performance, May and Ellis joined forces with other musicians, artists, authors, conservationists, retailers and members of the public to launch the Tiger Tracks campaign. The campaign, set up by the Born Free Foundation and Environmental Investigation Agency, is designed to raise awareness and increase support of the remaining 3,500 tigers left in the wild.
16 x Freedom™ Par
8 x Freedom™ Strip Mini
You may enjoy...
- Reverb.com Expands Focus on International Growth
- Ultimate Support Announces Partnership with OnTrack Sales
- BandLab Acquires MONO
- TRX Cymbals Now Available At Musician’s Friend and GuitarCenter.com
- Ashdown Establishes Ashdown USA LLC
- DPA Microphones Amplifies Multimedia Collaboration During The Scheherazade Project
- Evola Music Center Donates 3,600 Instrumental & Song Books to NAEIR
- TMP-Pro Adds Roland Professional Audio/Visual to its Pro Line Card