Sam Ash recently celebrated the opening of its new Dallas outlet, the second Sam Ash store in the Texas market.
The new facility features 21,500 square feet of space with plenty of free parking and great highway visibility
"This is the very first Sam Ash Music store to open up with a full Music School and beautiful one at that," says Sammy Ash. "This store has every single feature we have ever hoped to open with: school, stage, flying truss in PA/audio, dedicated electronic drum section, two shops near the departments they were intended for, wraparound warehouse for better access, monster guitar room as you walk into the store. Additionally, it's got all of the new colors and designs we have been filtering in over the years.”
You may enjoy...
- Gagliano Joins Cordoba as Director Of Brand Management
- Tracy Hoeft Of Michael Kelly Guitars
- Special FX: Guitar & Bass Stompboxes Take CenterStage
- Don’t Fret, but Do Pay Attention
- CPD and Chauvet Professional Team Up for CRUSH Dallas Stage
- DJ Oliver Heldens Named Brand Ambassador and Product Consultant at Denon DJ
- NAMM Musikmesse Russia and Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia Return in September
- Momentum Audio Sales Named U.S. Distributor of Ehrlund