Sam Ash recently celebrated the opening of its new Dallas outlet, the second Sam Ash store in the Texas market.
The new facility features 21,500 square feet of space with plenty of free parking and great highway visibility
"This is the very first Sam Ash Music store to open up with a full Music School and beautiful one at that," says Sammy Ash. "This store has every single feature we have ever hoped to open with: school, stage, flying truss in PA/audio, dedicated electronic drum section, two shops near the departments they were intended for, wraparound warehouse for better access, monster guitar room as you walk into the store. Additionally, it's got all of the new colors and designs we have been filtering in over the years.”
You may enjoy...
- 2017 Don Johnson Award Video
- Eastman Partners with Backun
- New Deal in Place Between Hal Leonard and DW
- Chauvet DJ with DCA Trophies at NAMM
- Partnership Between BOSS and Strandberg Announced
- FMIC's Norvell at 'pre-NAMM' Get-Together
- Yorkville's Tim Marshall with MMR's Matt King
- Roland Names Alli VP of Artist Relations and Business Development