- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 24 July 2013
Sam Ash recently celebrated the opening of its new Dallas outlet, the second Sam Ash store in the Texas market.
The new facility features 21,500 square feet of space with plenty of free parking and great highway visibility
"This is the very first Sam Ash Music store to open up with a full Music School and beautiful one at that," says Sammy Ash. "This store has every single feature we have ever hoped to open with: school, stage, flying truss in PA/audio, dedicated electronic drum section, two shops near the departments they were intended for, wraparound warehouse for better access, monster guitar room as you walk into the store. Additionally, it's got all of the new colors and designs we have been filtering in over the years.”
You may enjoy...
- There is Always Room to Improve – Ned Steinberger of NS Design
- Vic Firth Remembered
- A Winning Partnership – Yorkville and The Jersey Surf
- AM&S to Represent dBTechnologies in the U.S.
- Ovation resumes US production in Hartford
- DPA Microphones, Lectrosonics, and Sound Devices to Host Regional Sound Summit
- Peavey Electronics Brings Together DJ’s and Innovators at DJ Expo Opening Night Party and Booth
- D’Addario Launches Players Circle