Sam Ash recently celebrated the opening of its new Dallas outlet, the second Sam Ash store in the Texas market.
The new facility features 21,500 square feet of space with plenty of free parking and great highway visibility
"This is the very first Sam Ash Music store to open up with a full Music School and beautiful one at that," says Sammy Ash. "This store has every single feature we have ever hoped to open with: school, stage, flying truss in PA/audio, dedicated electronic drum section, two shops near the departments they were intended for, wraparound warehouse for better access, monster guitar room as you walk into the store. Additionally, it's got all of the new colors and designs we have been filtering in over the years.”
You may enjoy...
- 32nd Annual NAMM TEC Awards Nominees Announced
- Reverb.com Expands Focus on International Growth
- Hit Like A Girl Contest Champion Helen De La Rosa To Perform At PASIC 2016
- Ashdown Establishes Ashdown USA LLC
- Casio Names Dallas Piano Gallery as 2016 Grand Hybrid Dealer of The Year
- The Namm Foundation and The John Lennon Educational Tour Bus Seek Music Programs for a Recording Residency
- D’Addario Official String Sponsorship at the Lockn’ Festival
- Sweetwater Settles Copyright Infringement Suit with Hello Music