- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 25 July 2013
Iowa’s Tegeler Music has announced plans to donate the proceeds from their third Annual Benefit Concert to assist service members who have been injured in the line of duty. Proceeds from the concert will be donated to the nonprofit organization Wounded Warrior Project (WWP), and will support a full range of programs and services for this generation of injured veterans and their families.
To help in the fund-raising efforts Joe Arias and his son Joey from Max Margin Distribution - Crafter USA have made available a Crafter guitar signed by Alice Cooper to be auctioned off the final day of the event. “It is heart warming that Joe and Crafter have stepped up to support our event in this way. These are the kind of people that really make a difference,” stated Tegeler
The 2 day concert will be held over Labor Day weekend on Saturday August 31st and Sunday September 1st. Event times will be announced when the entertainment schedule is finalized. This year’s event expects to showcase close to 20 area bands who all are donating their time to help raise money for WWP.
Interested parties can make a direct donation to the event or become a sponsor by going to www.tmbconcert.org.
You may enjoy...
- Ashly Audio Hires Czarnecki as Applications Engineer
- SABIAN Announces 2015 PASIC Scholarship Winner
- D'Addario and 92Y Launch New On-Demand Series
- Breedlove Celebrates Left Handed Day
- RPMDA Board Plans 2016 Convention
- Hal Leonard to Distribute Cajón Brush Line
- Newell Named President & General Manager of Gruhn Guitars
- Imamura Named President of Lowrey