- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 25 July 2013
Dean Markley International, Ltd has announced that KORG UK is now the exclusive distributor of Dean Markley product throughout the United Kingdom and Eire.
"The addition of KORG UK as a partner is yet another example of our strategy to enhance our worldwide distribution network to better support the demands and needs of our customers. We look forward to a strong relationship with the KORG UK organization and driving growth opportunities for both companies while expanding our global customer footprint." - Lori McCallian, CEO, Dean Markley International Ltd.
For over 40 years, the Dean Markley name has been recognized as an innovator and leader of guitar strings and accessories. The product line continues to evolve and includes brands such as Blue Steel, Signature Series, SR2000 and Helix. In addition to the strings, the Dean Markley series of acoustic pickups continues to be the #1 selling acoustic pickup around the world.
Looking after the sales and support of Korg products throughout the UK and Eire, KORG UK also exclusively distributes more than 20 world class brands within the territory.
For more information on Dean Markley International, Ltd., please visit www.deanmarkley.com
For more information on KORG UK, please visit www.korguk.com
You may enjoy...
- Jersey Surf Drum Corps Chooses Yorkville for Sound Stadium PA Solution
- Renkus-Heinz Appoints GP Marketing
- Katherine Weintraub Wins ISSAC; Chooses P. Mauriat Master-97A
- Retailers Chime in on the State of the Bass Guitar Market
- Ohana Acoustic Compact Bass
- Bugera 2,000-Watt VEYRON Bass Amps
- QickPick Headwear New Colors
- LM Products Viking Line Guitar Straps