- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 27 September 2013
Each model of Cort’s 20th Anniversary Earth acoustics will be available in limited quantities, built with the finest materials and adorned with the 20th Anniversary logo inside the sound hole. The Cort Earth-LE2 MD is a dreadnought body made of Solid Madagascar Rosewood for the back and sides with a master grade solid Sitka spruce top. The three piece neck is made of mahogany and rosewood with flamed maple binding and an Indian rosewood fingerboard.
The Earth 20th is also a dreadnought body but made of Australian blackwood back and sides with a solid Sitka spruce top. The rosewood fingerboard is complimented by tortoise shell body binding and rosette.
The Earth 20th is completed with Graphtech Nubone XB nut and saddle along with Cleartone strings. Retail price: $2225 (EARTH-LE2 MD), $349 (EARTH 20TH NS), $375 (EARTH 20TH NAT).
You may enjoy...
- The Golden Ticket: Contest Winners Tour Pearl River Factory
- SABIAN Announces Partnership with SLM
- GJ2 Guitars Expand OEM Business With Fano Guitars
- Chauvet DJ Halloween Scream Test
- Korg Adds Bingham to Sales Team
- Moogfest Announces Dates for 2016
- Music China 2015 Grows in Scale, Content
- Korg and VOX Leaders Convene in N.Y. State