- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 27 September 2013
Each model of Cort’s 20th Anniversary Earth acoustics will be available in limited quantities, built with the finest materials and adorned with the 20th Anniversary logo inside the sound hole. The Cort Earth-LE2 MD is a dreadnought body made of Solid Madagascar Rosewood for the back and sides with a master grade solid Sitka spruce top. The three piece neck is made of mahogany and rosewood with flamed maple binding and an Indian rosewood fingerboard.
The Earth 20th is also a dreadnought body but made of Australian blackwood back and sides with a solid Sitka spruce top. The rosewood fingerboard is complimented by tortoise shell body binding and rosette.
The Earth 20th is completed with Graphtech Nubone XB nut and saddle along with Cleartone strings. Retail price: $2225 (EARTH-LE2 MD), $349 (EARTH 20TH NS), $375 (EARTH 20TH NAT).
You may enjoy...
- Roland Supports Light Up the Blues Concert
- SLM to Distribute Ponzol Mouthpieces
- Free Tom from Mapex with MyDentity Kit Purchase
- No Plans for Additional Plant Closings from Peavey
- GC Pro Supports Audio Alchemist Event
- Celebrate Make Music Day on June 21
- Nate Morton Shares Drum-Cam Footage from The Voice
- Sennheiser Delivers At Juno Awards