Each model of Cort’s 20th Anniversary Earth acoustics will be available in limited quantities, built with the finest materials and adorned with the 20th Anniversary logo inside the sound hole. The Cort Earth-LE2 MD is a dreadnought body made of Solid Madagascar Rosewood for the back and sides with a master grade solid Sitka spruce top. The three piece neck is made of mahogany and rosewood with flamed maple binding and an Indian rosewood fingerboard.
The Earth 20th is also a dreadnought body but made of Australian blackwood back and sides with a solid Sitka spruce top. The rosewood fingerboard is complimented by tortoise shell body binding and rosette.
The Earth 20th is completed with Graphtech Nubone XB nut and saddle along with Cleartone strings. Retail price: $2225 (EARTH-LE2 MD), $349 (EARTH 20TH NS), $375 (EARTH 20TH NAT).
You may enjoy...
- NAMM Members to Return to Washington to Advocate for Music Education
- On-Stage Awards Dealer of the Year Award to American Musical Supply
- Chauvet Professional Rig on Louis The Child Tour
- Pacpaco Crowned GC’s 28th Annual Drum-Off Winner
- Sweetwater’s Surack Receives Legends of Leadership Award
- Alfred Music Announces 2016 Premier Dealer Awards
- Danley Installed in Rice University’s Brian Patterson Sports Performance Center
- Ultimate Ears’ Mike Dias