- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 30 September 2013
Starting with the Solid Spruce top and Solid Maple back and sides, the Walnut Finish is Morgan Monroe’s latest mdandolin product. Features include a dovetail neckjoint, a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, a diecast tailpiece, antique bronze hardware, high gloss finish, open-geared tuners, a deluxe hardshell case, and a lifetime warranty. Available mid-October.
Retail price: $899.95 (A-style), $1199.95 (F-style).
You may enjoy...
- Roland Supports Light Up the Blues Concert
- SLM to Distribute Ponzol Mouthpieces
- Casio to Sponsor 10th Annual ASCAP 'I Create Music' Expo
- No Plans for Additional Plant Closings from Peavey
- Audio-Technica Provides Microphone Solutions for 2015 CMA's
- GC Pro Supports Audio Alchemist Event
- Celebrate Make Music Day on June 21
- ‘New Concept’ for Musikmesse and Prolight + Sound in 2016