Starting with the Solid Spruce top and Solid Maple back and sides, the Walnut Finish is Morgan Monroe’s latest mdandolin product. Features include a dovetail neckjoint, a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, a diecast tailpiece, antique bronze hardware, high gloss finish, open-geared tuners, a deluxe hardshell case, and a lifetime warranty. Available mid-October.
Retail price: $899.95 (A-style), $1199.95 (F-style).
You may enjoy...
- 2017 NAMM Kawai Awards Reception: Kawai Scores Two DCAs
- Two New Store Openings for GC
- New Deal in Place Between Hal Leonard and DW
- Chauvet DJ with DCA Trophies at NAMM
- Partnership Between BOSS and Strandberg Announced
- Yorkville's Tim Marshall with MMR's Matt King
- Roland Names Alli VP of Artist Relations and Business Development
- Alvarez Appoints SFM as New Canadian Distributor