- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 30 September 2013
Starting with the Solid Spruce top and Solid Maple back and sides, the Walnut Finish is Morgan Monroe’s latest mdandolin product. Features include a dovetail neckjoint, a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, a diecast tailpiece, antique bronze hardware, high gloss finish, open-geared tuners, a deluxe hardshell case, and a lifetime warranty. Available mid-October.
Retail price: $899.95 (A-style), $1199.95 (F-style).
You may enjoy...
- Band Directors, Students Flock to Hal Leonard ScorePlay YouTube Videos
- Arriba Cases “Bag Tag” Promotion Offers Customers Free, Professional Luggage Tags
- KHS America Welcomes Bartoshesky as Education Relations Coordinator
- D'Addario Appoints New Product Managers for Percussion/Woodwind Brands
- Micah Eberman Named VP of Brand Engagement at Zoom North America