- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 30 September 2013
Starting with the Solid Spruce top and Solid Maple back and sides, the Walnut Finish is Morgan Monroe’s latest mdandolin product. Features include a dovetail neckjoint, a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, a diecast tailpiece, antique bronze hardware, high gloss finish, open-geared tuners, a deluxe hardshell case, and a lifetime warranty. Available mid-October.
Retail price: $899.95 (A-style), $1199.95 (F-style).
You may enjoy...
- AM&S Names Blecher National Sales Manager for dBTechnologies
- NUVO opens U.S. Sales and Distribution Center
- Canada’s Prime Minister Visits Riversong Guitars
- Harman Professional’s Scott Robbins
- Keys to Profit in 2015: Technological Innovations and Accessible Price Points Drive the Digital Keyboard Market
- A Welcome Counterpoint
- Tom Bedell Speaks Out About Conservation and Forestry Issues
- Trent Reznor and the Last Days of An Iconic Synthesizer