- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 30 September 2013
Starting with the Solid Spruce top and Solid Maple back and sides, the Walnut Finish is Morgan Monroe’s latest mdandolin product. Features include a dovetail neckjoint, a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, a diecast tailpiece, antique bronze hardware, high gloss finish, open-geared tuners, a deluxe hardshell case, and a lifetime warranty. Available mid-October.
Retail price: $899.95 (A-style), $1199.95 (F-style).
You may enjoy...
- Roland Seeks SW District Sales Manager
- CAD Audio Promotes Roop to VP, Business Development
- Marshall USA Seeks Regional Business Managers
- Fred and Dinah Gretsch Presented With Henry H. Arnold Award
- 2015 SBO Essay Contest Winners
- V21 Shows Record Growth in First Quarter of Release
- PRS Named Official Acoustic Guitar of 2015 Vans Warped Tour
- Rodowicz Appointed Institutional Channel Manager of YCA