Starting with the Solid Spruce top and Solid Maple back and sides, the Walnut Finish is Morgan Monroe’s latest mdandolin product. Features include a dovetail neckjoint, a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, a diecast tailpiece, antique bronze hardware, high gloss finish, open-geared tuners, a deluxe hardshell case, and a lifetime warranty. Available mid-October.
Retail price: $899.95 (A-style), $1199.95 (F-style).
You may enjoy...
- DANSR Appoints Fenoglio as Vandoren Brand Manager
- NAfME Opposes Rescinding of Transgender Guidelines for Schools
- On-Stage Awards Dealer of the Year Award to American Musical Supply
- Chauvet Professional Rig on Louis The Child Tour
- Sweetwater’s Surack Receives Legends of Leadership Award
- Yamaha Joins Forces with Mr. Holland’s Opus Foundation
- Grand Opening of Jordan Kitt’s Rockville Showroom and Music Education Center
- Ultimate Ears’ Mike Dias