- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 30 September 2013
Starting with the Solid Spruce top and Solid Maple back and sides, the Walnut Finish is Morgan Monroe’s latest mdandolin product. Features include a dovetail neckjoint, a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, a diecast tailpiece, antique bronze hardware, high gloss finish, open-geared tuners, a deluxe hardshell case, and a lifetime warranty. Available mid-October.
Retail price: $899.95 (A-style), $1199.95 (F-style).
You may enjoy...
- Ibanez and Paul Stanley Reunite
- Chauvet DJ's 'The World's EZ-est DJ Contest'
- Randy Black Joins Alice Cooper On Tour
- Audio-Technica Names New Rep Firm for Southeastern U.S.
- Oriolo Guitars Makes $40,000 Instrument Donation to GITC
- Rolling Stone & D'Addario Announce 30 Best Young Guitarists of 2014
- JodyJazz Expands Global Reach
- Beatcan.com Retains VittekPR as AOR