- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 30 September 2013
Starting with the Solid Spruce top and Solid Maple back and sides, the Walnut Finish is Morgan Monroe’s latest mdandolin product. Features include a dovetail neckjoint, a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, a diecast tailpiece, antique bronze hardware, high gloss finish, open-geared tuners, a deluxe hardshell case, and a lifetime warranty. Available mid-October.
Retail price: $899.95 (A-style), $1199.95 (F-style).
You may enjoy...
- There is Always Room to Improve – Ned Steinberger of NS Design
- The Market is Growing, I Enjoy Having Dire Straits Songs Explained to me Online, Acoustic Sales and YouTube are Friends, and Other Random Musings…
- A Winning Partnership – Yorkville and The Jersey Surf
- CHAUVET Professional Next NXT-1 Panels Win Friends At Pacific Amphitheatre
- Yamaha Extends Alliance with Disneyland Resort
- Guitar Center, Gibson, Fender Cleared in Price Fix Case
- SABIAN Announces 2015 PASIC Scholarship Winner
- D'Addario and 92Y Launch New On-Demand Series