- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 30 September 2013
Starting with the Solid Spruce top and Solid Maple back and sides, the Walnut Finish is Morgan Monroe’s latest mdandolin product. Features include a dovetail neckjoint, a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, a diecast tailpiece, antique bronze hardware, high gloss finish, open-geared tuners, a deluxe hardshell case, and a lifetime warranty. Available mid-October.
Retail price: $899.95 (A-style), $1199.95 (F-style).
You may enjoy...
- 2016 NAMM Top 100 Dealers
- Taylor Guitars Debuts New 700 Series @ SNAMM
- Floyd Rose's Alan Cabasso @ SNAMM 2016
- D’Addario LIVE Event Hosted in Nashville for International Jazz Day
- Peter D'Addario in Nashville @ SNAMM 2016
- Blackstar Amplification @ Summer NAMM 2016
- Ernie Ball 'Picker's Paradise' @ Summer NAMM
- Levy's Leathers Donates to Guitars for Vets