- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 30 September 2013
Starting with the Solid Spruce top and Solid Maple back and sides, the Walnut Finish is Morgan Monroe’s latest mdandolin product. Features include a dovetail neckjoint, a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, a diecast tailpiece, antique bronze hardware, high gloss finish, open-geared tuners, a deluxe hardshell case, and a lifetime warranty. Available mid-October.
Retail price: $899.95 (A-style), $1199.95 (F-style).
You may enjoy...
- SABIAN Announces Partnership with SLM
- Hal Leonard Announces Partnership with PraiseCharts
- Conn-Selmer Names Miller VP of Operations
- Chauvet DJ Halloween Scream Test
- Korg Adds Bingham to Sales Team
- Orange Amplification Present The 4th Annual Progressive Music Awards
- Audio-Technica Honors Online Marketing with Samurai Award
- Klops Drums @ SNAMM