- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 30 September 2013
Starting with the Solid Spruce top and Solid Maple back and sides, the Walnut Finish is Morgan Monroe’s latest mdandolin product. Features include a dovetail neckjoint, a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, a diecast tailpiece, antique bronze hardware, high gloss finish, open-geared tuners, a deluxe hardshell case, and a lifetime warranty. Available mid-October.
Retail price: $899.95 (A-style), $1199.95 (F-style).
You may enjoy...
- Personnel Realignments at D'Addario
- Zonda Launches YouTube Channel
- Reunion Blues Welcomes Kill Devil Hill Guitarist Mark Zavon
- Allen & Heaths Qu Series in Guitar Center
- Grammy-Winning Pastor Chooses Danley
- ABACA to Distribute Prodipe in North America
- Peavey Sponsors Jack Daniel’s World Championship Invitational Barbecue
- D’Addario Play Fearlessly Project