- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 30 September 2013
Starting with the Solid Spruce top and Solid Maple back and sides, the Walnut Finish is Morgan Monroe’s latest mdandolin product. Features include a dovetail neckjoint, a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, a diecast tailpiece, antique bronze hardware, high gloss finish, open-geared tuners, a deluxe hardshell case, and a lifetime warranty. Available mid-October.
Retail price: $899.95 (A-style), $1199.95 (F-style).
You may enjoy...
- SSL Duality At Legendary Robert Lang Studios In Seattle
- Studio One and Megadeth's David Ellefson
- Paul McCartney Adopts Avid Everywhere for Historic “Out There” Tour
- Faber Announces Publishing Partnership with Lang Lang to be Distributed by Alfred
- Kidzrock Fills Education Gap
- Hal Leonard Hosts John Williams
- New Website for Dave Smith Instruments
- Pro Audio Distribution Names Heffner Director of Sales & Marketing