- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 23 September 2013
Samson Technologies has appointed Bob Caputo as the company’s new head of sales. Previously at Adam Audio USA in Hicksville, N.Y., Caputo will now spearhead all of Samson’s North American sales efforts.
Caputo brings over 25 years of experience in the music and pro audio industries. His career has encompassed technical management at Atlantic Records, general management at Casio USA and most recently, president of Adam Audio USA. Caputo’s experiences will elevate Samson’s sales efforts.
You may enjoy...
- JHS & LEWITT sponsor ‘International Producer Of The Year Award’
- Playground Sessions and Yamaha Music Interactive Enter Partnership
- Ashly Audio Appoints Sound Directions as Exclusive UK Distributor
- Kimberly Freeman Partners with Blackstar Amplification
- Casio Donates Keyboards to Notes for Notes
- Kala to Include MusicNomad Humilele with every Elite Ukulele
- CHAUVET DJ Geyser RGB Adds Impact To Mardi Gras Floats
- Evans Getting Some Serious On-Screen Love in 'Whiplash'