Samson Technologies has appointed Bob Caputo as the company’s new head of sales. Previously at Adam Audio USA in Hicksville, N.Y., Caputo will now spearhead all of Samson’s North American sales efforts.
Caputo brings over 25 years of experience in the music and pro audio industries. His career has encompassed technical management at Atlantic Records, general management at Casio USA and most recently, president of Adam Audio USA. Caputo’s experiences will elevate Samson’s sales efforts.
You may enjoy...
- 2017 NAMM Kawai Awards Reception: Kawai Scores Two DCAs
- Roland Announces New Company Positions
- Eastman Partners with Backun
- Partnership Between BOSS and Strandberg Announced
- Yorkville's Tim Marshall with MMR's Matt King
- Alvarez Appoints SFM as New Canadian Distributor
- ADJ Hires Turner as Regional Sales Manager
- SLM Marketplace Offers Special NAMM 2017 Union Station Promotion