- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 23 September 2013
Samson Technologies has appointed Bob Caputo as the company’s new head of sales. Previously at Adam Audio USA in Hicksville, N.Y., Caputo will now spearhead all of Samson’s North American sales efforts.
Caputo brings over 25 years of experience in the music and pro audio industries. His career has encompassed technical management at Atlantic Records, general management at Casio USA and most recently, president of Adam Audio USA. Caputo’s experiences will elevate Samson’s sales efforts.
You may enjoy...
- John Maher’s Wife Ill, Help Needed
- Audix Corporation Names Doss Vice President of Sales and Marketing
- TASCAM Appoints Stopka Director of Business Development
- NAMM Announces Visa-Assist Program
- Genelec Appoints Maclaughlin Education Sales Director
- Fishman Launches Free String Promotion Online To Drive Retail Sales
- DPA Names Mørch Product Manager
- Point Source Audio Mics Violins and Violas for Philly POPS Orchestra