- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 23 September 2013
Samson Technologies has appointed Bob Caputo as the company’s new head of sales. Previously at Adam Audio USA in Hicksville, N.Y., Caputo will now spearhead all of Samson’s North American sales efforts.
Caputo brings over 25 years of experience in the music and pro audio industries. His career has encompassed technical management at Atlantic Records, general management at Casio USA and most recently, president of Adam Audio USA. Caputo’s experiences will elevate Samson’s sales efforts.
You may enjoy...
- NUVO opens U.S. Sales and Distribution Center
- Music China - Next Week!
- KMC Music is Now Exclusive U.S. Distributor of Rhythm Tech
- Expanded SLM Management Team Gather for First Strategy Meeting
- McGregor, Nord Artist, Tours With Colbie Caillat
- Keys to Profit in 2015: Technological Innovations and Accessible Price Points Drive the Digital Keyboard Market
- Tom Bedell Speaks Out About Conservation and Forestry Issues
- Willcox Guitars Adds Anthony Terrezza to Team of Advisory Artists