- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 23 September 2013
Samson Technologies has appointed Bob Caputo as the company’s new head of sales. Previously at Adam Audio USA in Hicksville, N.Y., Caputo will now spearhead all of Samson’s North American sales efforts.
Caputo brings over 25 years of experience in the music and pro audio industries. His career has encompassed technical management at Atlantic Records, general management at Casio USA and most recently, president of Adam Audio USA. Caputo’s experiences will elevate Samson’s sales efforts.
You may enjoy...
- TMP Adds Four MI Brands to Its Line Card
- Seidler Equity Partners Acquires Majority Interest in Hal Leonard
- GC Expands East Coast Presence with New Store Openings
- Methedras Wins Global Rockstar Contest 2015 and a Paiste Cymbal Set
- 2016 NAMM Top 100 Dealers
- Taylor Guitars Debuts New 700 Series @ SNAMM
- Floyd Rose's Alan Cabasso @ SNAMM 2016
- D’Addario LIVE Event Hosted in Nashville for International Jazz Day