- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 23 September 2013
Samson Technologies has appointed Bob Caputo as the company’s new head of sales. Previously at Adam Audio USA in Hicksville, N.Y., Caputo will now spearhead all of Samson’s North American sales efforts.
Caputo brings over 25 years of experience in the music and pro audio industries. His career has encompassed technical management at Atlantic Records, general management at Casio USA and most recently, president of Adam Audio USA. Caputo’s experiences will elevate Samson’s sales efforts.
You may enjoy...
- TMP Names Marshall Senior VIP Sales Account Manager
- Noteflight Announces Expanded Leadership Team
- Alesis Exhibits Latest Electronic Drum Kits
- Korg USA Names Sajeva Director of Technology Brands
- GC Opens New Location in N.Y., Closes Store in Indiana
- Sound Technology’s Wilson Receives MBE
- Yamaha Mourns Loss of Prince
- Jupiter Launches New Website for Educators, Parents, Students and Performers