- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 23 September 2013
Samson Technologies has appointed Bob Caputo as the company’s new head of sales. Previously at Adam Audio USA in Hicksville, N.Y., Caputo will now spearhead all of Samson’s North American sales efforts.
Caputo brings over 25 years of experience in the music and pro audio industries. His career has encompassed technical management at Atlantic Records, general management at Casio USA and most recently, president of Adam Audio USA. Caputo’s experiences will elevate Samson’s sales efforts.
You may enjoy...
- KHS Strengthens Combo Dealer Partnerships with New Sales Structure
- KHS Promotes Hankes to School Music Business Unit Manager
- KHS America Taps Ingraffia as Combo Drum Business Unit Manager
- Willcox Guitars Welcomes Cooper as Senior Product Advisory Consultant
- Premier Builders Guild Adds Fleming as New VP
- Connolly to Distribute Faith Guitars
- Industry Vet Heckman Announces Retirement
- CAD Taps Dockrill As Regional Sales Manager