- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 23 September 2013
Samson Technologies has appointed Bob Caputo as the company’s new head of sales. Previously at Adam Audio USA in Hicksville, N.Y., Caputo will now spearhead all of Samson’s North American sales efforts.
Caputo brings over 25 years of experience in the music and pro audio industries. His career has encompassed technical management at Atlantic Records, general management at Casio USA and most recently, president of Adam Audio USA. Caputo’s experiences will elevate Samson’s sales efforts.
You may enjoy...
- Conn-Selmer Names Troyka Educational Consultant
- 2015 Best Communities for Music Education Survey Now Open
- Webb Named Guitar Center President & CEO
- Peavey Sponsors Jack Daniel’s World Championship Invitational Barbecue
- D’Addario Play Fearlessly Project
- OneRepublic FOH Engineer With Sonnet Fusion F3 RAID Storage System
- PRS Celebrates 30th Anniversary with New Models
- CHAUVET Professional’s MVP Ta8