- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 23 September 2013
Samson Technologies has appointed Bob Caputo as the company’s new head of sales. Previously at Adam Audio USA in Hicksville, N.Y., Caputo will now spearhead all of Samson’s North American sales efforts.
Caputo brings over 25 years of experience in the music and pro audio industries. His career has encompassed technical management at Atlantic Records, general management at Casio USA and most recently, president of Adam Audio USA. Caputo’s experiences will elevate Samson’s sales efforts.
You may enjoy...
- MI Retailers Give Environmentally Sound Business Practices the (Green) Thumbs Up
- Chauvet Lights It Up Blue for World Autism Awareness Day
- Gibson Brands Acquires HarmonyCentral.com
- Drum Workshop’s Chris Lombardi
- Roland Supports National Autism Awareness Day
- DPA Microphones, Lectrosonics, and Sound Devices to Host Second Sound Summit Event
- Orange Amplification Sponsors Metal Hammer Golden Gods 2015
- TMP Pro Adds DUBS Acoustic Filters to Pro Audio Lineup