Jo Edstrom died on Tuesday, September 10th in Winona, Minnesota at the age of 102. She was the widow of Harold “Hal” Edstrom, who co-founded Hal Leonard Corporation in 1947 with his brother Everett “Leonard” Edstrom and Roger Busdicker.
Jo graduated from Winona Senior High School, then from Winona State Teachers College. After graduation, she taught kindergarten in Sioux City, Iowa. In 1938, she married Harold, who preceded her in death in 1996. Everett and Roger passed away in 2000 and 2006, respectively.
Memorial donations in Jo’s name may be made to the Winona Senior High School Hal and Jake Edstrom Music Scholarship, First Congregational Church Winona Organ Fund, Winona Hospice Services, or the Winona State University Hal Leonard Corporation Scholarship.
Words of sympathy or remembrance may be left at www.fawcett-junkerfuneralhome.com.
You may enjoy...
- Chauvet Professional Rogue RH1 Hybrid Illuminates New Zealand Coastline
- D’Addario’s Evans Drumheads Features Omar Hakim Playing UV1 Drumheads
- HW Products Names Klingler Manager of Direct Sales
- Korn Drummer Ray Luzier Relies on Auralex
- Allen & Heath Expands U.S. Marketing Team
- Eric Johnson Joins D’Addario Fretted Artist Roster
- KMC Pro Audio Expands Galaxy Audio Product Line
- DPA Microphones Continue to Deliver Sound for Patrick L. Smith