Jo Edstrom died on Tuesday, September 10th in Winona, Minnesota at the age of 102. She was the widow of Harold “Hal” Edstrom, who co-founded Hal Leonard Corporation in 1947 with his brother Everett “Leonard” Edstrom and Roger Busdicker.
Jo graduated from Winona Senior High School, then from Winona State Teachers College. After graduation, she taught kindergarten in Sioux City, Iowa. In 1938, she married Harold, who preceded her in death in 1996. Everett and Roger passed away in 2000 and 2006, respectively.
Memorial donations in Jo’s name may be made to the Winona Senior High School Hal and Jake Edstrom Music Scholarship, First Congregational Church Winona Organ Fund, Winona Hospice Services, or the Winona State University Hal Leonard Corporation Scholarship.
Words of sympathy or remembrance may be left at www.fawcett-junkerfuneralhome.com.
You may enjoy...
- MMRs 35th Annual Top Music Chains Report - Update your 2016 Info Now!
- ADJ Group Opens New Facility Near Mexico City
- Bechstein USA Established
- Zildjian Planet Z Cymbals Now Available At Select U.S. Dealers
- ADJ to Unveil 13 New Products at LDI
- Chauvet COLORado’s Employed at Americana Music Festival Awards
- Senator Chuck Schumer Re-Visits D’Addario Headquarters
- Buffet Crampon Announces Territory Realignment and New Division Managers